Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals (4217 Views)

Watch: IPOB ESN Criminals Shoots Knockout, Sings Biafra Anthem To Honour Heroes / Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) / Soldiers Going To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Hardflower(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Issakaba boys return to southeast. Shoots sporadically as they warn ESN members, and criminals disturbing the peace of southeast.
https://youtube.com/shorts/s1jx-ClVMmY?feature=share

Recall that the Issakaba boys once operated in the south east and they were able to cub the insurgency in the region.

This time, they came in full force, shooting sporadically and clashing their red marchets on the ground as they warn criminals operating in the region.

Though, they are In Anambra for the main time. They are hiking from one community to the other to pass their massage.

Watch video here https://youtube.com/shorts/s1jx-ClVMmY?feature=share

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Coldshisha: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Proliferation of fire arms and its dangers.... Even a 16 year old Cultist can get a gun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Arewa1stSon: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Ohhh
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Cholls(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2021
My brother oh God I miss Sam Dede of blessed memory or his he still alive?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2021
This group and ESN are useless.

Both of them started on a good note, but deviated to stupidity when hailings by the people got into their heads.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by kcnwaigbo: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Where did they warn ESN members?

2 Likes

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
grin grin they should all pity the innocent civilians who just want to raise their families.
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Northernblood3: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
They never did and will never warn ESN.
Else they will loose support

2 Likes

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by meccuno: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Hardflower:
Issakaba boys return to southeast. Shoots sporadically as they warn ESN members, and criminals disturbing the peace of southeast.
https://youtube.com/shorts/s1jx-ClVMmY?feature=share

Recall that the Issakaba boys once operated in the south east and they were able to cub the insurgency in the region.

This time, they came in full force, shooting sporadically and clashing their red marchets on the ground as they warn criminals operating in the region.

Though, they are In Anambra for the main time. They are hiking from one community to the other to pass their massage.

Watch video here https://youtube.com/shorts/s1jx-ClVMmY?feature=share
[/s]Stop posting false information .

4 Likes

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by BabaOneChance: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Where did they mention ESN in the video talk more warn them?

Zombies.

9 Likes

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by kenzysmith: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Buhari boys has landed those guys are noretherns don't be decisive o
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Princesaha: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Where was ESN mentioned here. Now let me make it clearer to you, most members of this Bakassi boys are members of ESN. Know this and know peace. They were formed to curtail killings of people in Awka and it's environs.

6 Likes

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
In the Lt buhari's interview...he said something like "in three weeks, something will happen in the East" ... he refused to expatiate any further, what he meant by that.

Tym will eventually tell which side they are on...and who invited them again.
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by FirstProphet: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
I see this turning to a national crisis soon. I see red color everywhere, green is the new red. Cross the sea while you can....

I leave you in peace.
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Wannabenz: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
The group was assigned to go after cult boys in awka community. There's an ongoing cult war in awka and many people have been killed on the so called cult war this year alone. The bakasi boys up there was on thier way to the igwe awka palace. Say No To Fake News.

2 Likes

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Ssoil(f): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
These boys should go back to the hole they crawled out from they will only cause more harm than good embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Alusiizizi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
"Warn ESN,criminals" What a cheap title for a cheap thread. Trying to make ESN synonymous with criminal.

IPOB Forever!!
ESN Forever!!
Biafra Forever!!!

3 Likes

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by solidmyk(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin they should all pity the innocent civilians who just want to raise their families.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by pakirisuitesphc(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cholls:

The man is still alive ooooo.
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Bigfish121(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
The guy still dey very much alive oooo.nah even lecturer for uniport self.

Cholls:

1 Like

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Styluss: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Coldshisha:
Proliferation of fire arms and its dangers.... Even a 16 year old Cultist can get a gun
but a 10years old bandit donot have a gun!
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by zubimete(f): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Those groups may clash in future.
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cholls:
Na you killam
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by nigerianrevolut(f): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
It is Bakassi Boys sir. Issakaba was the movie. Lol. All these Southern vigilante groups should join us to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

1 Like

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by sharpwriter(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cholls:

Yes, very alive.
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Afamsi: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
When will the film come out
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Sultty(m): 1:40am On Jun 16, 2021
another round is extrajudicial killings, another Afghanistan war zone in the making. SE is now truly in the hands of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Most Intelligent Serial Killers / Police Yet To Begin Investigation On ABSU Rape Case / How I Was Almost Raped By A Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.