Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals (4220 Views)

Watch: IPOB ESN Criminals Shoots Knockout, Sings Biafra Anthem To Honour Heroes / Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) / Soldiers Going To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by ukaface(f): 5:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Cholls:
My brother oh God I miss Sam Dede of blessed memory or his he still alive?
this is how rumour use to start.
Biko Kwa o, Sam dede is very much alive

1 Like

Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Cholls(m): 5:39am On Jun 16, 2021
ukaface:
this is how rumour use to start.
Biko Kwa o, Sam dede is very much alive
my brother ok
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by ukaface(f): 5:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Cholls:
my brother ok
I ain't no brother.hiaaaaaa
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Cholls(m): 5:41am On Jun 16, 2021
ukaface:
I ain't no brother.hiaaaaaa
my sister ok
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by authority2006(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2021
Princesaha:
Where was ESN mentioned here. Now let me make it clearer to you, most members of this Bakassi boys are members of ESN. Know this and know peace. They were formed to curtail killings of people in Awka and it's environs.
BabaOneChance:
Where did they mention ESN in the video talk more warn them?
Zombies.
Northernblood3:
They never did and will never warn ESN.
Else they will loose support
kcnwaigbo:
Where did they warn ESN members?

ESN aka UGM are not doing a great job either. All they are bringing you guys are unrest, killings, arrests, DISPLACEMENT, insecurity and hardships.
Re: Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals by Charmingrascal(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Isakaba the movie!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Miss World Who Went From Grace To Grass / Police Yet To Begin Investigation On ABSU Rape Case / Take A Look At Invictus Obi's First Nairaland Profile Opened In 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.