Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Are You Having A Problem PROMOTING Your Business To The Right Audience ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Having A Problem PROMOTING Your Business To The Right Audience ? (130 Views)

'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC / This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media / Discover New Ways Of Promoting Your Business Online And Make More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Having A Problem PROMOTING Your Business To The Right Audience ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Business PROMOTIONS is the Best Investment you can provide to your business.

Many businesses fail or get so sluggish in sales because They suffer PROMOTIONS Problem.

Business PROMOTION is The Core To Every Successful Business.

Experientially; As a Business Promotion Expert who is keen to Boosting The Revenue of People's Businesses,

PROMOTIONS Superceeds MARKETING.

PROMOTIONS Superceeds ADVERTISEMENT.
Re: Are You Having A Problem PROMOTING Your Business To The Right Audience ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Putting it straight to you;

PROMOTIONS is The Heartbeat of Every Successful Business.

My platform LifeSolutionsTV has recorded alot of successful connections with Successful people because of The Utilization of STRATEGIC PROMOTIONS Techniques.

Over the years; I've always utilized DIRECT PROMOTION and REACHOUT to get myself Acquainted to particular people who matter for the various solutions which I offer through My LifeSolutionsTV Platform.

Important Facts about PROMOTIONS.

- If you want your business to succeed ONLINE or OFFLINE; You will have to graduate from ONLINE/OFFLINE Marketing or Advertisement to PROMOTIONS.

- If you are jobless, or seeking for ways to earn passive income; then the Easiest way for you to Naturally do so is to PROMOTE other people's Businesses.

PROMOTIONS is the Natural way to build Relationships and Wealth.

Unfortunately, many people are very unaware of The Mechanism of PROMOTIONS.

Many people aren't aware of how EASY it is to Earn A Living through PROMOTIONS.

Becoming A PROMOTER is one of the Easiest and Natural ways to become RICHER in a very little time.

And this is the reason I created this thread -

1) To help People in Business Effectively PROMOTE Their Businesses.

2) To help People seeking Jobs to become PROMOTERS for other people's Businesses so that they can always Earn Affiliate Commissions as they Promote Products and Services of Other People's Businesses.
Re: Are You Having A Problem PROMOTING Your Business To The Right Audience ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
The Important question now is:

"HOW DO I BECOME A PROFITABLE PROMOTER ?"

This will be the Subject of This thread.

So, for now - I'll give room for those who are interested in becoming A PROFITABLE PROMOTER to jump on the thread to ask this question so that I can proceed to teaching the Avenues that have worked for me and pitfalls to avoid.

So, if you are interested in becoming a PROMOTER; all you need do is ask any of the following questions according to how it suites your persona.

1) How Do I Become A Profitable Promoter for My Business ?

Or

2) How Do I Become A Profitable Promoter for Other People's Businesses ?

Or

3) How Do I Become A Profitable Promoter for Other People's Businesses with Zero-Capital on me ?

You are free to participate on this thread by asking any of the above questions.

Note: This thread is created as a followup thread for The MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE for The Month of June.
https://www.nairaland.com/6582443/midnight-multi-millionaires-movement-monthly-1

Our Mission with The MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE is to Earn atleast 1 Million Box (Naira, Dollar, Euros, etc) within a month.

Importantly; one of the Easiest Way to Earn Millions without having a Physical Product or Services to render is By Being A PROMOTER.

Let's Ride.
Re: Are You Having A Problem PROMOTING Your Business To The Right Audience ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
1) How Do I Become A Profitable Promoter for My Business ?

Or

2) How Do I Become A Profitable Promoter for Other People's Businesses ?

Or

3) How Do I Become A Profitable Promoter for Other People's Businesses with Zero-Capital on me ?

Ask any of these questions so you begin your race to earning 1 Million Box in This Month of June as a PROMOTER.

That's The Energy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Designing Graphics With Your Smartphone. / The Ideal Way To Invest /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.