Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Think - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Think (967 Views)

The Fools Who Want You To Think They Are Pounding Your Life In Mortar. / It's Delusional To Think That Science And Religion Are Compatible. / I'm Beginning To Think That.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Think by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

When you have that answer get back to us. Meanwhile enjoy your special pleading. LoL.

When you create an interesting thread I will always come to present my answer.
Re: How To Think by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When you create an interesting thread I will always come to present my answer.

Done. Now go present your answer.
Re: How To Think by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

If the existence of something is testament to its maker then your god also has a maker, your god's god.

Brilliant, LordReed!

And because we cannot be moving in a logical circle... the obvious is probably true.

Thank you for this conjecture.

1 Like

Re: How To Think by budaatum: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

My thoughts and eyes run faster than fingers but shall Satan spawn overlook an inconsequential matter, as other reasonable persons?

Never! He must Serpent it towards his convenience.

Do not allow your finger to run, or the lies your fingers type might overrun your thoughts and your eyes.

Re: How To Think by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: How To Think by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: How To Think by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: How To Think by StrangerForSex: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Spit On The Ground In The Book Of John? / How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? / Pastor Kumuyi: How I Quit Schooling Because My Father Disgraced Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.