Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,716,005 members, 6,420,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 August 2021 at 02:12 AM

3 Racist Facts You Should Stop Believing If You're African - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 3 Racist Facts You Should Stop Believing If You're African (274 Views)

You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) / 12 True Facts You Have Never Heard About The Yoruba Nation / 6 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Marriage Process In Hausa Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Racist Facts You Should Stop Believing If You're African by reallifegospel(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15
Racist Facts you should stop believing if you're African:
(1.) A Black Man cannot be that brilliant or intelligent or that clever without the aid of a White Man: very untrue, Education was first invented in Ancient Egypt. The Kush nation who were black to the bone, King Ptolemy who created the Ptolemy Theorem in Maths is a black man, who said Blacks aren't clever on their own?
(2.) If you want to hide anything from a black man keep it in a book: While book reading is a habit you must never give up, not every important life skill or innovation came from what the books contained. Logical representation of knowledge still need practical application and in practical applications the more sophisticated unwritten rules for living are learned.
( 3.) The Black s have no notable inventions: untrue, most modern inventions credited to majority White Folks were first invented in the prehistoric black nation including the mobile phone you're using to read this post now. The internet was invented by Philip Emegwali a black man, but in science records his name isn't there. We must quit allowing these self destructive facts to ooccupy the core of our thoughts because long before these modern inventions came, we built large cities and had sophisticated lifestyles.
Continue to be friendly with your white friends. I'm not saying you should stop being friends with white folks. smiley
To all my white friends reading this; I love you. I don't hate you.
Cheers!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle C.C.F

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video: Enugu State Masquerade Festival 2021 / Sport Is Generally Recognised As System / The Friendly Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.