Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

I’m Eager To Find Love Again- Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Eager To Find Love Again- Tiwa Savage (326 Views)

"Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage / I’m Eager To Find Love Again – Tiwa Savage / 'I Am Making My Heart Beautiful Again': Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Eager To Find Love Again- Tiwa Savage by 774ngr: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Singer Tiwa Savage has declared her desire to find love and to experience it once again. The ‘Koroba’ crooner shared her deepest wish with her fans and followers via her Instagram page The number one African bad girl is highly optimistic that her prince charming will seek her out soonest as she is ready to be found and pampered with love....

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/06/15/im-eager-to-find-love-again-tiwa-savage/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Top 4, The Game Is On Who Will Win(video) / Baba Ijesha Release Voice Note From Cell. / Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.