Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Have Become A Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Become A Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. (575 Views)

Im Becoming Jacks Of All Trade, Master Of None / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women / Msc Physiotherapy Or Master Of Public Health (MPH) Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Become A Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. by Englishisamust: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good day folks, pls bear with my write up. I have problem with switching from one skill to another. Have learn all this types of skill and online business and I don't find success

Forex
Afflitate marketing
YouTuber
Surveying site

I also have this problem in my programming journey
Python
PHP
JavaScript

Im fed up with this. I need advice from you guys as a son seeking advice from his dad.
Re: I Have Become A Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. by aysuprano(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Why don't you learn a physical skill

Maybe online skill isn't meant for you

Not everyone will be successful with online skills

Maybe u should learn phone repair or some skills that are physical

Personally I tried all the forex stuffs and I realised it's not me I'm just doing it

Guess what I'm doing now

I'm into poultry and I'm doing very fine

1 Like

Re: I Have Become A Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
aysuprano:

Personally I tried all the forex stuffs and I realised it's not me I'm just doing it

Guess what I'm doing now

This is a good advice if op can travel to Nigeria of 2012. The thing with physical skills is they restrict you to the realities of the Nigerian economy. When Nigerians are poor and can't afford shit it affects you. When Nigerians are rich and the economy is booming you smile. However, digital skills allow you to tap from the global economy so absolutely nothing concerns you with how the economy in Nigeria is moving because your source of earnings don't come from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Become A Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. by Gerrard59(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
aysuprano:

Guess what I'm doing now

What physical skill do you recommend he learns? Other than barbing, tiling, generator repairs, CCTV/solar panels installation and the likes
Re: I Have Become A Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. by shegzhkn: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Bruv focus on one please, probably programming - it can lead to a better life.
Re: I Have Become A Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. by Prosperity4All: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Englishisamust:
Good day folks, pls bear with my write up. I have problem with switching from one skill to another. Have learn all this types of skill and online business and I don't find success

Forex
Afflitate marketing
YouTuber
Surveying site

I also have this problem in my programming journey
Python
PHP
JavaScript

Forget Forex though what you have learnt there will shell you in Trading Crypto or Stocks which is what I do. Forex itself hmmm let's not go there.

FOCUS on YouTube video creation for now. When you have perfected it and have like 20 videos uploaded, you can re-introduce your Affiliate marketing using your YouTube channel as a traffic source.

On programming, stick to Python first. When you have understood the algorithm of programs you can then start learning 3 programs at once just differentiating their synthax.

But focus only on YouTube for now. When it starts bring in steady income passively you can start Python and then the world should be under your feet.

(1) (Reply)

Use This Software To Create Your Own Moneymaking Website In Just 2 Minutes Fla / My Sister And Her Husband / If You're Between 20 To 29yr Old, This Advice Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.