Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria (6085 Views)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Onepeople:
bro why so much bitterness against an igboman from an ijaw neighbours? Even when the post have nothing to do with the ijaws? Is there something I am missing ?
nothing you are missing my guy... just that the lady dodge the fact and cooked up lies saying people are jealous of igbos...which is a pure lie.

anyway one love my man.. we love igbos... but pls advice una ipob to leave us alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by igbowoman: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Standardized tests are a world acclaimed method of guaging intelligence .
Jobs use it to select superior applicants and schools use it to distinguish the good students from the lower performing.
Igbos are forced to live together and answer to people of less intelligence
O ma she o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:

This is the biggest problem
Igbos are sharing a space with people much less intelligent than they are.
with all ur intelligence, u are the poverty capital of the south, the least developed region in southern Nigeria and the most insecured region in Nigeria along with the NE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by igbowoman: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
with all ur intelligence, u are the poverty capital of the south, the least developed region in southern Nigeria and the most insecured region in Nigeria along with the NE

Because the resources are being controlled by people of less intelligence like your people.
The people of higher intelligence are dumbed down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:
Standardized tests are a world acclaimed method of guaging intelligence .
Jobs use it to select superior applicants and schools use it to distinguish the good students from the lower performing.
Igbos are forced to live together and answer to people of less intelligence
O ma she o
Bill gates is a school dropout, Zuckerverg is a university dropout.
Tell us another lie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:

Jealousy kill you ddere

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:

Because the resources are being controlled by people of less intelligence like your people.
but the SS and SW is more developed than SE or are they not part of Nigeria again?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ngorbungor:

The host of heaven love us, if don't know better know this in Romans 8:31 it's said

"If God Is for Us Who Can Be Against Us"

i don make peace with your brother..if not i would have tell you that even God is against you people for the evils you have committed against niger delta and the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Jealousy kill you ddere
Poverty capital of the south grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by igbowoman: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Do you know that when you put a blue whale in a small aquarium,they will grow to 8 inches but in a big ocean they can grow to the size of a VW beetle
Igbos are caged in an enclosure with dumb folks.
That is our problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:

The people of higher intelligence are dumbed down

You are not even that intelligent to see the contradiction in your statement.

How can you claim to be intelligent when you admitted that those that are not as intelligent as you are in charge of your resources?

This actually mean you are the dumb and unintelligent ones the people in charge of the resources are wiser lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by igbowoman: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
The children of Israel were in captivity in Egypt .They had God,they had all their God-given potential but they were slaves in Egypt so despite their blessings and giftedness they couldn't make progress .

The Lord sent Moses to save them so they could be free to be all they were created to be.
Lord please save my people from the dundee United neighbors around us and enslaving us so we can worship you and reach our potential.

Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
I don't think there is any other tribe that insults Hausa and Fulani more than the way Igbo's insult them.

Also if u want to know how Igbo's insult Yoruba during GEJ administration, then open the thread below and read comments

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

I lived among Yoruba people for years and I know first hand how Yoruba hate igbos ..

Is a chronic hatred that made them call igbos omonna..
Igbos are yet to realize that.. some are just waking to yoruba hatred ... soon the vermin sowed will be returned in 100 folds..

That’s karma and it’s part of life.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Seun
Lala
Mynd.
you people should leave us alone and go with your 5states, we will start loving you again...

Leave us alone... Na by force to be a slave in your biafra??

Why are people not insultin yorubas??
you are the only ones everybody insult..

be proud of yourselves for once and stop roping your biafra on south south..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by igbowoman: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
KingOdart:

You are not even that intelligent to see the contradiction in your statement.

How can you claim to be intelligent when you admitted that those that are not as intelligent as you are in charge of your resources?

This actually mean you are the dumb and unintelligent ones the people in charge of the resources are wiser lol

Yoruba and FULANIS.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
but the SS and SW is more developed than SE or are they not part of Nigeria again?

Stop that trashy talk

Which south west is more developed
Do you even travel..

And which part of south south is more developed than any state in south east

Apart from Lagos ...

Among the five Yoruba state and dia capital ... which of term will developement be in same sentence with

No give me NBS statistics

Tell me reality on ground

All Yoruba states are ghosted and deserted

All southern state apart from port Harcourt city is underdeveloped

Im from south ..

Tell me wetin we not know

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you people should leave us alone and go with your 5states, we will start loving you again...

Leave us alone... Na by force to be a slave in your biafra??

Why are people not insultin yorubas??
you are the only ones everybody insult..

be proud of yourselves for once and stop roping your biafra on south south..

Taaaa shut up...
Benin Na place...

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:
Do you know that when you put a blue whale in a small aquarium,they will grow to 8 inches but in a big ocean they can grow to the size of a VW beetle
Igbos are caged in an enclosure with dumb folks.
That is our problem
blaming ur environment is the attribute of a great failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:

Yoruba and FULANIS.

Yeah they are actually more intelligent than you if they are the one in charge of your resources.

You can't claim to be intelligent when you are not even the one in charge of your resources

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Stop that trashy talk

Which south west is more developed
Do you even travel..

And which part of south south is more developed than any state in south east

Apart from Lagos ...

Among the five Yoruba state and dia capital ... which of term will developement be in same sentence with

No give me NBS statistics

Tell me reality on ground

All Yoruba states are ghosted and deserted

All southern state apart from port Harcourt city is underdeveloped

Im from south ..

Tell me wetin we not know
calabar, Akwaibom, port Harcourt, Asaba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
Poverty capital of the south grin

Osun Ekiti ogun or oyo

Bayelsa akwaibom or where

Because last time I checked igbo states are ahead of all this state in development

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Onepeople: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
nothing you are missing my guy... just that the lady dodge the fact and cooked up lies saying people are jealous of igbos...which is a pure lie.

anyway one love my man.. we love igbos... but pls advice una ipob to leave us alone..
I think I am beginning to understand the reason for the use of ADAKABORO name as your moniker, is unfortunate I did not understand that you are one of the paid cretins whose job here is to promote division.i won't give attention to all these your rhetorics of being an ijaw man anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by igbowoman: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
KingOdart:

Yeah they are actually more intelligent than you if they are the one in charge of your resources.

You can't claim to be intelligent when you are not even the one in charge of your resources

No, greater criminals you say
Being in power in Nigeria means you have more criminal might than the others
That is not intelligence
See what they have done with it.
See how the number of beggers in their region outnumber all others
Do a give away here and see how 99% of the beggers will come from SW

Buhari is your president
Is he more intelligent than anyone in your family?
I'm sure u will say no

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Taaaa shut up...
Benin Na place...
what are you talking na?? chai..cocaine is at work again..
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
calabar, Akwaibom, port Harcourt, Asaba

Calabar central state capital.. which other city in calabar

Akwaibom
Apart from plaza uyo Abak .. which other city ikot ekpene developed by Zik

Port Harcourt city.. where else in rivers obiakpo

Delta .. igbo dominated asaba... Warri ?

Bros travel ..I don’t normally do this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what are you talking na?? chai..cocaine is at work again..

You wey Dey claim ijaw and you no even from akwacross or bayelsa .. neither Warri

I’ve told you stop messing up on a public forum with an ijaw moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by tungamaje: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Onepeople:
bro why so much bitterness against an igboman from an ijaw neighbours? Even when the post have nothing to do with the ijaws? Is there something I am missing ?

The bile that boils in that fellow anytime Igbo is mentioned is too much. I am beginning to believe an Igbo man probably snatched his wife or a new Igbo landlord gave him a quit notice in his father's property. I don't understand

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

I lived among Yoruba people for years and I know first hand how Yoruba hate igbos ..

Is a chronic hatred that made them call igbos omonna..
Igbos are yet to realize that.. some are just waking to yoruba hatred ... soon the vermin sowed will be returned in 100 folds..

That’s karma and it’s part of life.

You live in Yoruba Land and your people are allow to do their businesses and own properties without any problems, I don't know what else you expect from Yoruba?

If you hate Yoruba stop coming to Yoruba Lands simple as ABC, if not for Yoruba Land millions of you will die of starvation and poverty in South East.

We feed you lots by patronizing your businesses across South West but then you turned around to claim Yoruba hate you when in fact you are the ones that envy and have deep hatred for Yoruba. You are just ingrates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Onepeople:
I think I am beginning to understand the reason for the use of ADAKABORO name as your moniker, is unfortunate I did not understand that you are one of the paid cretins whose job here is to promote division.i won't give attention to all these your rhetorics of being an ijaw man anymore.

He’s not ijaw and will never be..

He’s a human being from urhobo iteskiri benin .. or even a Yoruba man

E Choke am say he Dey front ijaw moniker .. while making careless statements

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by richmond500: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Calabar central state capital.. which other city in calabar

Akwaibom
Apart from plaza uyo Abak .. which other city ikot ekpene developed by Zik

Port Harcourt city.. where else in rivers obiakpo

Delta .. igbo dominated asaba... Warri ?

Bros travel ..I don’t normally do this.
except Anambra, can any SE state rival these states in anything? Development, IGR etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Onepeople:
divide what?? were we together before??

just stick to your 5barren and landlocked states you will be fine..

you igbos should stop doing like fulanis..

any way if you find it hard to cope inside the future landlocked and cursed biafra, you can just come nationalised to niger delta republic...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Asgard73: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
KingOdart:

You lives in Yoruba Land and your people are allow to do their businesses and own properties without any problems, I don't know what else you expect from Yoruba?

If you hate Yoruba stop coming to Yoruba Lands simple as ABC, if not for Yoruba Land millions of you will die of starvation and poverty in South East.

We feed you lots by patronizing your businesses across South West but then you turned around to claim Yoruba hate you when in fact you are the ones that envy and have deep hatred for Yoruba. You are just ingrates

Says a Yoruba human that their people are daily starving in Ekiti osun oyo Ondo ogun

Enter this capital dash a Yoruba man dia 200 ... he go celebrate Xmas.. hail and will do anything for you.

Fact no be lies ..

That’s real poverty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." / The Missing $20billion Dollars / Bayelsa State Is A Foolish State...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.