Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? (13307 Views)

Job Security In Nigeria / Why Do People Always Say FG Jobs Has Job Security? / What Jobs Can A Corper Serving In Abuja Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by faithfull18(f): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2021
iHart:
Teaching in private primary school grin grin
Lol, wicked somebody.
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by belovez(m): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2021
IT.
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Lemmy123(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Synord:
Nigeria is a country where there is evident lacuna in the labour laws of the country . The few provisions that are in favour of the workers are not properly implemented and enforced .

This is the reason why most employers of labour want unrealistic demands from their employees . Workers are overworked and underpaid . Underemployment is on the high in the country .

People are being paid peanuts with the excuse of gathering experience and gaining exposure . More so , employers can hire and fire at will even without proper benefits being given to the victims .

For a Young graduate or persons looking to switch jobs or career, what are some of the jobs or career path in Nigeria that can guarantee to a reasonable extent Job security and you are assured you won’t wake up one day and be fired for no reason .

Or if that happens for any reason , you can easily seek redress and be promptly vindicated .
The reality is there's no job. I observed that most persons want to learn one digital skill or the other because of the constant awareness of the advent of ICT and the need to embrace it in order to be financially independent and free. Some persons don't know which skill to learn because they are availed with different informations which is getting them more confused. Some persons are not sure whether the skill they already have is lucrative enough, some persons want to know which skill is the highest paying skill so they could pitch their tent there regardless whether they'd do well in that aspect or not. This disturbing questions and more is the reason we've created a WhatsApp forum where we meet with like minds who can teach us for free and educate us on what to do in such state of dilemma. You have a lot to benefit, but first, start by joining our WhatsApp forum
https://chat.whatsapp(dot)com/EiWH51SRf5U6XHhYPOABt1
Replace the the bracket with and the "dot" with "."
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by sonsomegrigbo: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Ask Iyabo ojo or Priscilla...

Typing from sleep
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by sonsomegrigbo: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Ask Iyabo ojo or Priscilla...

Typing from sleep
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by sslcrypt: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
stanley000:
oh shut up pls

For one shut three others want to know more.

Thanks for your response tho
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by CaptainFM1: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Politics
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Skillsnigeria: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2021
mkoabiola:

What kind of business

Check my signature/profile. Am into I.T and also have a training institute. I repair all electronic gadgets like laptop, phone, iphone,ipad,ipod, plasma tv, decoder, electronic gadgets and many others. I also do all Installation like Satellite Dish,solar,CCTV,air conditioner,water heater, electrical wiring and many many others. I also have different shops selling different materials I use for work/Installation. I now have workers working for me. Is good to have your own business, you sleep anytime you want

1 Like

Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Deriv trading you can make 100k naira daily on your own you don't need to depend on anyone every year you'll be making 36million most people don't know how lucrative deriv trading is once you have the knowledge
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by LegendaryLover(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Politics or anything remotely political (which can be anything in Nigeria). You will blow!
Pastor, Imam, Babalawo and anything religious Stuff, you go blow

You don't understand simple English. embarassed embarassed undecided

Thread is about job security, NOT lucrative job
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Aloysius10:
Deriv trading you can make 100k naira daily on your own you don't need to depend on anyone every year you'll be making 36million most people don't know how lucrative deriv trading is once you have the knowledge
https://www.nairaland.com/6606146/none-employed-employed-come-capital
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Bluntemperor: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
ifeoluwa0803:
If others depends on your income, you definitely need life insurance
If you are responsible for footing someone else's education bills, you should get life insurance.
Custodian LIFETIME HARVEST POLICY is a way of looking after your love ones long after you are gone.the POLICY caters for child care, mortgage payment and household bills.It also provide cover for accident and medical expenses.
You can also REAP your investment and YIELD at interval agreed.
For more enquiries and details, contact
Oluwaseyi
08033506779 ,09045453533
CUSTODIAN.... Exceeding Expectations

I love Marketing jabs, Madam!
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Gfskw: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by QueenVaji: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
pickatyouu:
Federal government, but e no dey at the moment.

e dey....
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by QueenVaji: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
ejimatic:
Lecturing under the Federal and state govts

what do you think about this job
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by ejimatic: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
QueenVaji:

. Lecturing under Federal and state govts is secure .Nobody will wake up one day and dismiss you.
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Happened: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Synord:
Nigeria is a country where there is evident lacuna in the labour laws of the country . The few provisions that are in favour of the workers are not properly implemented and enforced .

This is the reason why most employers of labour want WhatsApp Group Links unrealistic demands from their employees . Workers are overworked and underpaid . Underemployment is on the high in the country .

People are being paid peanuts with the excuse of gathering experience and gaining exposure . More so , employers can hire and fire at will even without proper benefits being given to the victims .

For a Young graduate or persons looking to switch jobs or career, what are some of the jobs or career path in Nigeria that can guarantee to a reasonable extent Job security and you are assured you won’t wake up one day and be fired for no reason .

Or if that happens for any reason , you can easily seek redress and be promptly vindicated .
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by lanre88(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Simply "networking".

You would thank me later.
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Tohsynetita1: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
ThuGnificenX:
Federal government jobs
Boss good evening, I would like to discuss with you privately regarding your mom's then ailment as my mom is currently battling same and the condition is heart wrenching. Please beep me on. pleaaaaseeee.
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by ejimatic: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
QueenVaji:

. IT HAS SOME JOB SECURITY
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by michjunior: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
judedwriter:
Such jobs exist only in our dreams grin
Be self employed.

Oga forget that thing!! people are still getting jobs on a daily basis.
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Synord(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
It is well�
Re: What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? by Synord(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Very important

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Career Opportunity - Workforce / Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment / Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.