Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,716,407 members, 6,421,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 August 2021 at 04:37 PM

Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. (877 Views)

Currency Trading Journal / Investors Are Needed For Partnership / Our Currency Trading Journal. Avg 5-10%+ And 10-20%+ Monthly ROI To Investors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15
The forex trading strategy use here in running this journal is our trading strategy that was under development. We decided to placed the development on hold for a long time. Recently, we decided to revisit the trading strategy again. We have spent the past months reevaluating and modifying the trading strategy in terms of the trading rules, time of execution of the trading signals derived from the trading strategy, and the type of protective stop-loss to use in other to minimize losses, thereby reducing the drawdown level of any trading account we are managing. The forex trading strategy uses a combination of both technical and fundamental analysis to give us our trading signals.

This trading strategy might be an aggressive strategy in terms of risk, but it is mostly built and developed on the defensive side with tight stops-loss in other to preserve the funds in the trading account under management, while growing the account consistently, for months and years, going forward.

We are choosing to run this trading journal publicly for the interest of investors who will want to invest with us. After three months of running this trading journal, we and our potential investors can then evaluate the trading performance, in terms of the maximum drawdown or drop in trading equity level and other trading performance statistics, following the risk parameters we are using to trade the account. We and our potential investors will also be able to estimate the average monthly return to expect, after the deduction of our trading performance fees.

We learnt that a trader in this forum ran a public trading journal recently, even presenting his independent and third party verified trading performance link, yet members of this forum choose to attack, abuse and insult the trader, because they doubt that what he proposed can't be done. We don't think those members of this forum where real forex traders, they should have known better. A good percentage of what makes a successful trader is linked to the emotional and psychological environment of the supposed trader, be it internal or external environment.

The emotional and psychological stability of a trader is very important to the consistent success of a trader. You don't knowthe current emotional and psychological state the trader is, you don't know the current toxic environment the trader is, and that situation demands a high level of mental toughness from such trader to be able to operate from, and forex trading is already stressful and difficult enough, so you as a member of this forum can't add to that by attacking, abusing and insulting any trader in this forum who decides to run a public journal to showcase the performance of his trading strategy, especially when that trader has linked members of this forum to his independent and third party verified trading performance track record.

We know that the issue that members of this forum had with the trader was that an average monthly return of 30% can't be done. The issue here is that all breakthroughs we are seeing today, there were people who also doubted that it couldn't be done until they waked up suddenly to see it being done.

We don't want this trading journal to be seen as a trading challenge to achieve a certain average monthly return, we would've done so and prove so many doubters wrong. This trading journal is mainly focus on getting quality trading signals from our trading strategy and trading them to achieve consistent long term monthly return with very low drawdown and drop in trading equity for the benefit of our interested investors, and not to challenge our self to meet a certain average monthly target return. If in the process, we meet or supersede your supposed doubted average monthly return, then good for everyone.

For more information about our forex fund management structure and the link to the trading performance track record, contact us through our communication channels in our profile signature or picture below.

2 Likes

Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 9:51am On Jun 16
Keep following
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16
Performance Update.

Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Richadv(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16
I dont understand is this the real citadel from us? Or you are winks
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Basii: 6:13pm On Jun 17
Following
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19
Performance Update.

Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20
Happy Sunday.
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20
Fxmanager:
Keep following

Ok
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20
Richadv:
I dont understand is this the real citadel from us? Or you are winks
Non of the above. We are different.
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 11:59am On Jun 21
Today's Food for thought: "Even at times when I think i may have succeeded, i hit a stumbling block, which becomes another learning experience, and that has really been all part of my training to become a successful trader. - Frankie Law
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 1:19am On Jun 22
Food for thought: "When you genuinely accepts the risk, you will be at peace with any outcome." - Mark Douglas
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 11:46am On Jun 22
Food for thought: "Trading effectively is about assessing probabilities, not certainties." - Yvan Byeayee
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 7:09am On Jun 23
Food for thought: "The key is to develop a case where the probability of the market going in your favour is greater than it going against you." - Adam Harris
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23
Performance Updates

Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23
Food for thought: "Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success." - Biz Stone
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24
We are still analyzing the market for trade opportunities.

"No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than successful speculation." - Robert Rhea
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24
Performance Updates

Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 11:55am On Jun 25
We are still monitoring the market for trade opportunities.
"The policy of being too cautious is the greatest risk of all."- J. Nehru
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25
Performance Updates

Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26
Happy weekend.

Food for thought: "If you want real insights that can make you more money, look at the scars running up and down your account statements. Stop doing what's harming you and your result will get better. It's a mathematical certainty! - Kurt Capra
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by prittygift114: 6:11pm On Jun 26
Hi everyone, my question might be funny but i honestly need an answer to it.

I did a forextrading with 1000usd in the year 2011. But i actually lost access to my account up till now.

Does forex trade still in existence and how can i recover my account.
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 9:11am On Jun 27
prittygift114:
Hi everyone, my question might be funny but i honestly need an answer to it.

I did a forextrading with 1000usd in the year 2011. But i actually lost access to my account up till now.

Does forex trade still in existence and how can i recover my account.
We will try to answer your questions, but your need to provide answers to some of our questions below, for us to be able to answer your questions.

Did you actually trade or invest in forex through a forex broker or you invested in all these scam forex schemes defrauding investors of their money?

What is the name of the forex broker or company you traded or invested with?

Whether the account was traded by you or managed for you, were they opened trading positions in the accounts and were there stop-loss for those trading positions? The level of the funds in the account will depend on several factors, the position or availability of stop-loss for the trading positions, the risk that was taken on any opened trades and the market direction in relation to the direction of your trading positions. If there were no stop-loss for your trading positions, the is a probability that your account could have been wiped out by now or currently floating against you or in your favour.

If it was a forex broker, was it licensed and regulated by the government of its jurisdiction? What we mean is, if the broker was regulated and licensed by the government of the country they are operating from?

Note that even if a broker should informed you about their government regulatory status, you should get their government regulatory status information from their website including their licensed number, you then visit the government regulatory body's website to search the database for the broker. There is a big difference between business license and regulatory license. There is also a big difference between a government business registration database and government regulated companies database.

Regarding recovering your account/funds, assuming that you opened the account with a forex broker, we believed that your password and username was sent to your email when opening an account with them, search your email for the password and username and try login into your trading cabinet with the broker through their website. If that is not possible, contact the broker through live chat, email, or their phone number with your information and evidence that you actually opened and funded a forex brokerage account with them.

Legitimate forex trading and investment still exist, done through a government licensed and regulated forex broker in which you as the trader have 100% deposit and withdrawal access, even if you were to invest in a trader or trading company as an investor, you can invest with the trader or trading/investment company, but only through your personal account with a government regulated and licensed forex broker, giving you 100% deposit/withdrawal access to your funds, and giving the trader or trading/investment company 0% deposit and withdrawal access to your funds. The trader or trading/investment company is only given access to trade your funds through a trading platform/software or fund/money manager platform/software.

The forex trader or forex trading/investment company will only be paid their trading performance fees which will only be deducted by the forex broker from your forex account according to the power of attorney that you signed and was submitted to the broker.

The power of attorney could be provided to you by the trader/trading company to be signed by you and then submitted to the forex broker, it can also be provided to you by the forex broker to be signed by you when opening an investment account to invest with the trader or trading/investment company who decides to partner with the government licensed and regulated forex broker to set up its forex trading/fund management service. With these forex trading/fund management structure, you can never be scammed by any forex scam scheme. The only risk lies with the trading prowess or competency of the trader or trading/investment company to trade and grow the funds under management, without suffering irrecoverable losses in the account under management.

Note that the forex broker must still be scrutinized through online user reviews despite the secured structure, especially in the area of deposits/withdrawals. And a good trader or trading/investment company should do a good proper background check and review of a forex broker, before deciding to partner with the broker, for the safety of investors funds and reputation of their business.
Investors should also be involve in the background checking and reviews of the forex broker that the trader or trading/investment company will use in managing their funds, and should they find anything negative about the forex broker, they call the attention of the trader or trading/investment company.

Also in existence are scam forex schemes that you need to be aware of and avoid. These forex schemes, without showing any audited and verified proof of trading from an independent/third party company that verifies and audits trading performance track record will receive deposits from investors into their personal account or company account in the guise of trading forex, only for them to use new investors deposits to pay old investors returns initially, this will convinced the old and subsequent investors to invest more due to the positive news of payouts. The forex scam scheme operators after meeting their targeted funds to scam investors, will close their offices, shutdown their websites and run away with investors funds.
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 7:53am On Jun 28
Welcome to this new trading week.
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28
Food for thought: "Accepting losses is the most important single investment advice to ensure the safety of capital." Gerald M. Loeb
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by VlamesIffect(f): 5:37am On Jun 29
You don't need dropping pictures just give us the trade explorer link.....
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 10:41am On Jun 29
VlamesIffect:
You don't need dropping pictures just give us the trade explorer link.....

Visit our profile link https://www.nairaland.com/fxmanager, where you see "Personal text" are two links to our independently verified trading performance track record from fxblue and myfxbook. You can also visit our telegram channel and group through our profile signature for updates and access to the link to our verified trading performance.

Visit our website to learn about the structure of our forex fund management service, especially in the area of the security of investors funds.
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by VlamesIffect(f): 12:26pm On Jun 29
Those are demo accounts.

I am giving you real money not demo to trade on.

Link your real account let me see your performance.

Also the demo account is just 2 weeks old...let me see a performance of up to 6 months.
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29
Performance Updates

Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by Fxmanager(m): 7:17am On Jun 30
VlamesIffect:
Those are demo accounts.

I am giving you real money not demo to trade on.

Link your real account let me see your performance.

Also the demo account is just 2 weeks old...let me see a performance of up to 6 months.
Demo and live account are traded using a real live interbank forex market for the trade analysis. One problem traders do have in transferring their trading success from a demo account to a live account is when they are using inconsistent lot/transaction size to trade the demo account and come out profitably, which gives them a false idea of trading success. A trader cannot use 0.2 lot size in a trading signals and then uses 0.9 on the next as if he can predict that the trading signal with the 0.9 lot size will be profitable compared to the other with 0.2. If a trader trades this way and luckily gets profitable track record, then moves to a live account, disaster awaits such trader.

In our trading we use equal and consistent lot/transaction size and we also continuously adjust it based on the growth or drop in trading equity, so that when coming out with a profitable demo track record, it will be very easy to transfer that success to a live funded account, with success. It will be exactly as we were trading the demo account. Example, assuming we have an trading account equity of $10,000 we might decide to divide the account by 50000 to get the lot/transaction size of 0.2 to trade and grow the account. As the account grows/drops due to wins/loss respectively, we will continue to divide the trading account equity by 50000 to get the equity adjusted lot/transaction size to trade and manage the account. In this way it will be easy to duplicate any demo success in a live account.

Someone will say that the emotions of the trader trading demo account is different from the trader trading a live account. This is very easy to handle, all we do as traders is to take note of the maximum drawdown of the demo account in both trading balance/equity. When trading the live account, a trader needs to discipline himself to execute his trades flawlessly, following his trading rules which must include adjusting the lot/transaction size base on account equity as he did in the demo account, as long as the drawdown is not beyond the maximum drawdown that he had in the demo trading performance. Though the trader should have a projected maximum drawdown to also observe which could be more than the maximum drawdown that he had in the demo account trading performance, since this is a live account, and also have a recommended capital protection/stop-loss level to his investors to use in protecting a percentage of their funds in case of mismanagement of the live trading account.

Despite all we have written above, in the forex brokers angle, we as traders, look at the forex broker's spreads and commission charges. If the transaction charges, which are spreads and commissions of the demo account is less than what is obtained in the live trading account, it might be a little bit difficult to transfer the demo success to the live account and the trading strategy can even fail. It is better it happens the other way, where the transaction charges in the live account is less than that of the demo account or the same as the demo account. We are working on the choice of the forex broker to use in our fund management service.

Regarding the issue of the demo being just 2 weeks old, we really wanted to run the trading journal simultaneously as we are trading and growing the account so that potential investors will be able to follow the ups and downs in our trading performance, in other to be able to decide well when choosing to invest with us.

You talk about a trading performance of six month, we will certainly achieve that in this journal. In this trading journal, we advice potential investors to observe our trading performance for a minimum of three months to decide to invest with us. We have seen proprietary trading firms using one month performance to access a trader, we don't support this or recommend this, even as intra-day traders whose average time frame is in minutes.

There is what we call market changing condition in trading the forex market or any financial market. Your trading strategy should have gone through and survived a lot of market changing condition and market cycles and come out profitably for some length of time. Your average trading position time or trading timeframe will determine how long you need to run your trading strategy to prove its profitability and consistency. As intra-day traders, whose average trading position time is in minutes, we believed that a minimum of three months is enough to observe our trading performance, as we would have gone through a lot market changing condition and market cycles in our trading timeframe to come out profitably and would gladly invest in such trader while observing and monitoring the maximum drawdown in the cause of investing compared to the maximum drawdown of the trader's trading performance we must have observe before investing in such trader. Six month minimum trading performance is recommended for swing traders or higher timeframe traders.
Re: Citadel Global Forex Macro Strategy's Trading Journal. Investors Are Welcome. by VlamesIffect(f): 10:07am On Jun 30
Oh i took my time to read your write-up....

Some valid points...

Your risk management technique on the 2nd paragraph........hmmm.

How long have you been in these markets?

So you have no Trading record for last quarter?

At the end being practical is key for me to invest.....as a friend of mine says '"talk is cheap"

For you to pose as a manager which you refer to yourself as...you should have more than a 2 weeks demo Trading account as a proposal.

And well i am no prop Trading desk...i can never use a months performance to assess a trading account.

I assume you have been an account manager for a while...you should have more than just talks & a 2 weeks demo account if i'm going to invest my money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Nse New Rules / First Bank Stock Activities No Longer In PUNCH News Paper NSE Daily Activity / Nid Ur Help And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.