Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? (1762 Views)

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / How Issac Adaka Boro And Ken Saro Wiwa Sold Niger Delta To Slavery / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
I've been observing with keen interests, how some propaganda mercenaries are creating threads incessantly about the Niger-Delta ethnic nationalities, particularly the Ijaws, with malicious attempts to undermine their disposition on the 'Biafra' discourse.
I've assessed so many derogatory comments made against the Niger Delta people on this faceless forum.
I have also evaluated the 'divide and rule' antics demonstrated by Biafra promulgators on this forum as they try to pitch other ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta against the Ijaws in their act of desperation.
Finally, I've also acknowledge their collective efforts in distorting truths that underscores their role in Boro's trial as a Niger Delta revolutionist.
Also, in their quest to re-write history, I've also examined their attempts in ridiculing Boro's legacies as a Niger Deltan, and as a National hero as well as to the Ijaw People. Thus, I have the following submission.
i. You all need to acknowledge that the Niger Delta (South-South) People are politically and economically conscious of their position in Nigeria, and that includes Biafra, as such, we don't appreciate you telling us what is best for us. We Know What's Best for Our Interest.
ii. Secondly, we are conscious of our history, and we are not some lost tribe of Jew. Thus, your attempts to re-write our histories to advance your ethnic interests in the South-South is well noticed. Have some decorum. You can't be enforcing your own version people's history on them.
iii. The treacherous and swindling nature of the average Igbo man is duly acknowledged by all ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta. No amount of romantic histories written by you is going to salvage that. Its an Igbo syndrome, and like a virus that has no cure, the result is there for everyone to see.
iv. Insulting the Ijaw people by calling them lazy, ogogoro drinkers, i.e labeling them all sort of derogatory terms and creating one thread here and there to rubbish Boro's legacies because of their opposing views only underscores your desperation.
v. The Niger Delta (South-South) people have all the resources to vie for a separate republic of their own, either collectively as one or seperately as two-three countries as they deem necessary. Respect that! You are not UN. Stop asking for their CV!
vi. You are in no moral, economic, political or intellectual position to tell us what to do, as Niger Deltans. Our name is of no meaning, leave it!
Now my questions;
i. If Boro was used by the caliphate and killed, who was then using Iguiyi Ironsi? And any story about his dishonourable death?
ii. If Ojukwu who cowardly scrammed after leading millions to death could be celebrated as a Biafran Hero despite coming back to romance with the same people he fought against; had his former ranks restored to him, retired as a Nigerian Army, receiving pensions, and concentrated his biggest investment in the same north. Why so much emphasis on Boro and how the Ijaws celebrates him as a Hero?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by zeuss: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
I've been observing with keen interests, how some propaganda [s]mercenaries are creating threads incessantly about the Niger-Delta ethnic nationalities, particularly the Ijaws, with malicious attempts to undermine their disposition on the 'Biafra' discourse.
I've assessed so many derogatory comments made against the Niger Delta people on this faceless forum.
I have also evaluated the 'divide and rule' antics demonstrated by Biafra promulgators on this forum as they try to pitch other ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta against the Ijaws in their act of desperation.
Finally, I've also acknowledge their collective efforts in distorting truths that underscores their role in Boro's trial as a Niger Delta revolutionist.
Also, in their quest to re-write history, I've also examined their attempts in ridiculing Boro's legacies as a Niger Deltan, and as a National hero as well as to the Ijaw People. Thus, I have the following submission.
i. You all need to acknowledge that the Niger Delta (South-South) People are politically and economically conscious of their position in Nigeria, and that includes Biafra, as such, we don't appreciate you telling us what is best for us. We Know What's Best for Our Interest.
ii. Secondly, we are conscious of our history, and we are not some lost tribe of Jew. Thus, your attempts to re-write our histories to advance your ethnic interests in the South-South is well noticed. Have some decorum. You can't be enforcing your own version people's history on them.
iii. The treacherous and swindling nature of the average Igbo man is duly acknowledged by all ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta. No amount of romantic histories written by you is going to salvage that. Its an Igbo syndrome, and like a virus that has no cure, the result is there for everyone to see.
iv. Insulting the Ijaw people by calling them lazy, ogogoro drinkers, i.e labeling them all sort of derogatory terms and creating one thread here and there to rubbish Boro's legacies because of their opposing views only underscores your desperation.
v. The Niger Delta (South-South) people have all the resources to vie for a separate republic of their own, either collectively as one or seperately as two-three countries as they deem necessary. Respect that! You are not UN. Stop asking for their CV!
vi. You are in no moral, economic, political or intellectual position to tell us what to do, as Niger Deltans. Our name is of no meaning, leave it!
Now my questions;
i. If Boro was used by the caliphate and killed, who was then using Iguiyi Ironsi? And any story about his dishonourable death?
ii. If Ojukwu who cowardly scrammed after leading millions to death could be celebrated as a Biafran Hero despite coming back to romance with the same people he fought against; had his former ranks restored to him, retired as a Nigerian Army, receiving pensions, and concentrated his biggest investment in the same north. Why so much emphasis on Boro and how the Ijaws celebrates him as a Hero?[/s]

Hogwash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Captain8, richmond500, RedboneSmith ijawcitizen, Allen102, WorWorBoy, SaintBishop
doxijaw, mosdii, PHijo, darkwan

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by richmond500: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Make I read am first
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:

Hogwash
I never expected much from your kin. sageb

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by TarOrfeeek: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
I've been observing.

You had me there. Every other thing us just trash.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
I've been observing.

You had me there. Every other thing us just trash.
read this again.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by richmond500: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
u don find trouble, they will soon call u a Yoruba man from Benin republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by zeuss: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:

Look at the long rubbish you scribbled.....it's unbelievable, you are indeed idle in body and mind.

Peace be upon you troubled soul.

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
Make I read am first
I know you were going to read first. The other guy hurriedly condemned the post without comprehending anything. He ended up making a fool himself. AdakaBoro8's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by bastardmod: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Speak for your tribe Mr man. Niger delta is not your personal property. Speak for yourself and allow other tribes in the hausa fulani contraption called Niger delta to speak for themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:

Look at the long rubbish you scribbled.....it's unbelievable, you are indeed idle in body and mind.

Peace be upon you troubled soul.
I knew it touched your bone marrow. grin. It is healthy to pour out your frustration, that way you are not going to commit suicide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
bastardmod:
Speak for your tribe Mr man. Niger delta is not your personal property. Speak for yourself and allow other tribes in the hausa fulani contraption called Niger delta to speak for themselves.
I never dragged any other tribe in my post. You should do well to read and comprehend. Did I mention any other tribe? I said the Niger Delta and duly acknowledge the position of other nationalities without mentioning any. So what's the issue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by zeuss: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:

I love Yoruba they r great and humorous people......all my good friends are yoruba. I will not call yoruba to put you in the low cadre u belong.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
I know na! They always wallow in their illusion. Reality will hit them hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:

I love Yoruba they r great and humorous people......all my good friends are yoruba. I will not call yoruba to put you in the low cadre u belong.
Oga go and read and comprehend the post before you make a fool of your entire race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by zeuss: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
I knew it touched your bone marrow. grin. It is healthy to pour out your frustration, that way you are going to commit suicide.

You need help.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by bastardmod: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
I never dragged any other tribe in my post. You should do well to read and comprehend. Did I mention any other tribe? I said the Niger Delta and duly acknowledge the position of other nationalities without mentioning any. So what's the issue?

Niger delta is not a tribe. You only have a right to speak for your tribe. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by gloriaunobi(f): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
How am I sure you're not even Fulani? They can lie and pretend for Africa and Nairaland have given them the cover of anonymity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
I know you were going to read first. The other guy hurriedly condemned the post without comprehending anything. He ended up making a fool himself. AdakaBoro8's
make i go read ham first.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
bastardmod:

Niger delta is not a tribe. You only have a right to speak for your tribe. angry
lol. I guess your hatred for contrary views has beclouded your sanity. Have you addressed my submissions and my questions individually?
You're more bothered about the Niger Delta tag? grin. I talk am say you guys too d emphasize on Niger Delta. I jusy caught you.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
gloriaunobi:
How am I sure you're not even Fulani? They can lie and pretend for Africa and Nairaland have given them the cover of anonymity.
That does not stop you from addressing the points I raised saliently. So do well to address them before you investigate my ethnicity.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by mancoconut: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
To be honest I'm yet to understand the relevance of you Ijaws aside from your useless oyel which is now the personal property of the North. You guys are the poorest on the index of human resources in the whole of the Niger delta, I still can't name one single Ijaw who has made a positive landmark in the sands of time globally aside from few names like Burna boy and Finidi George... how many global icons have Ijaws actually produced to even funky? The delusions of you Ijaws is a textbook case of a local ekuke dog that thinks he is a German shepherd grin, when oyel becomes low on the global market demands as wr are now seeing an unprecedented appreciation for GAS and Solar energy... what else can Ijaws fall back on when your oyel becomes redundant? I just laugh when I see Ijaw clowns puff out their dry chest like they actually matter, una dey useless in every sense of that word. Direct your frustrations to the North who are pounding you sewage rats in the arse with no lubricant, they have developed their major cities with your oyel and own several oil wells, while the core Ijaw state of Bayelsa is POOR and POLLUTED... Igbos aren't your problem for the umpteenth time. Just for the records, all the attention you irrelevant minorities are getting comes from jobless and irresponsible IPOB miscreants who dey follow una about with no shame! But the greater Igbo nation have corrected their madness and made it clear to the daft IPOB factions that Biafra is no place for non-Igbo minorities but a nation purely built on the homogeneity of Igbo value, language, culture and civilization... so no dey hype yourselves cause Igbos DONT GIVE A F**K about the South South (with notable exceptions for our Obigbo and Enuani people) been included in Biafra, much less Ijaws of all tribes with their track record of been trouble making numbskulls with no metric of human development or value.

The only useful ethnic nation in the so called South South are the AkwaCross nation, the Urhobos and of course our Enuani people... The rest of you "we the South South" clowns in all honesty, DONT COUNT.

Get a grip on yourselves, Igbos no send una, channel your frustrations to Alhaji Danjuma in Kano who is accumulating all your OYEL wells across the Niger delta while your fathers and mothers still bath and drink from creeks polluted by oil spillage.

6 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Asgard73: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. I guess your hatred for contrary views has beclouded your sanity. Have you addressed my submissions and my questions individually?
You're more bothered about the Niger Delta tag? grin. I talk am say you guys too d emphasize on Niger Delta. I jusy caught you.

Your write up make no sense....

Even as an ijaw.

Again those names you mention ain’t ijaw.

Finally Izon know where it stand on issues regarding Nigeria as a country and ijaw neighbors

When it’s time to make statements.. we will.

But coming online to type trash display your level of intelligence

I’ve told you this before.

No seniorman wil ever open mouth to yarn this kinda of trash weda on print media, social media or television.

E never happened

Mbana..

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Asgard73: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
mancoconut:
To be honest I'm yet to understand the relevance of you Ijaws aside from your useless oyel which is now the personal property of the North. You guys are the poorest in the index of human resources in the whole of the Niger delta, I still can't name one single Ijaw who has made a positive landmark in the sands of time globally aside from few names like Burna boy and Finidi George... how many global icons have Ijaws actually produced to even funky? The delusions of you Ijaws is a textbook case of a local ekuke dog that thinks he is a German shepherd grin, when oyel becomes low on the global market demands as wr are now seeing an unprecedented appreciation for GAS and Solar energy... what else can Ijaws fall back on when your oyel becomes redundant? I just laugh when I see Ijaw clowns puff out their dry chest like they actually matter, una dey useless in every sense of that word. Direct your frustrations to the North who are pounding you sewage rats in the arse with no lubricant, they have developed their major cities with your oyel and own several oil wells, while the core Ijaw state of Bayelsa is POOR and POLLUTED... Igbos aren't your problem for the umpteenth time. Just for the records, all the attention you irrelevant minorities are getting comes from jobless and irresponsible IPOB miscreants who dey follow una about with no shame! But the greater Igbo nation have corrected their madness and made it clear to the daft IPOB factions that Biafra is no place for non-Igbo minorities but a nation purely built on the homogeneity of Igbo value, language, culture and civilization... so no dey hype yourselves cause Igbos DONT GIVE A F**K about the South South (with notable exceptions for our Obigbo and Enuani people) been included in Biafra, much less Ijaws of all tribes with their track record of been trouble making numbskulls with no metric of human development or value.

The only useful ethnic nation in the so called South South are the AkwaCross nation, the Urhobos and of course our Enuani people... The rest of you "we the South South" clowns in all honesty, DONT COUNT.

Get a grip on yourselves, Igbos no send una, channel your frustrations to Alhaji Danjuma in Kano who is accumulating all your OYEL wells across the Niger delta while your fathers and mothers still bath and drink from creeks polluted by oil spillage.

Oga stop.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by zeuss: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
Oga go and read and comprehend the post before you make a fool of your entire race.
U r ignorant..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/northern-nigeria-encouraged-isaac-boros-12-day-revolution-brother-david/%3famp

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Your write up make no sense....

Even as an ijaw.

Again those names you mention ain’t ijaw.

Finally Izon know where it stand on issues regarding Nigeria as a country and ijaw neighbors

When it’s time to make statements.. we will.

But coming online to type trash display your level of intelligence

I’ve told you this before.

No seniorman wil ever open mouth to yarn this kinda of trash weda on print media, social media or television.

E never happened

Mbana..
What are you saying? Did you read at all? angry. Like really? Names I mentioned ain't ijaw? Names like who? There is no trash in what I've said. I only addressed what the Igbos have been commenting on this forum. Like the one you just asked the guy to stop. Bro, no offence but please read well before you trash talk my post.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by gidgiddy: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Someone will say he does not want Igbos to use Biafra to rope his tribe into something they dont want

The same person will turn around and use 'Niger Delta' to rope in more than 30 tribes, most of whom he knows nothing about

Laughable grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
beautiful write up..

this people have total gone mad... dont think they know what they are doing..

people that will stumble 20 times in a place and unable to take note of what keeps stumbling them..

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:

U r ignorant..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/northern-nigeria-encouraged-isaac-boros-12-day-revolution-brother-david/%3famp

I didn't say you should show me link. I said address my submissions individually, or the questions. I see! no Igbo-Biafran has the courage to address them. I understand the reasons for your tirade.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
beautiful write up..

this people have total gone mad... dont think they know what they are doing..

people that will stumble 20 times in a place and unable to take note of what keeps stumbling them..
lol. They are here running their mouth with no one to address the issues I have raised. I think they should go and call their best minds to come and tackle me because the ones here are doing a really poor job.

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Asgard73: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
What are you saying? Did you read at all? angry. Like really? Names I mentioned ain't ijaw? Names like who? There is no trash in what I've said. I only addressed what the Igbos have been commenting on this forum. Like the one you just asked the guy to stop. Bro, no offence but please read well before you trash talk my post.

No provoke... allow them and dia stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari & Jacob Zuma Disgraced Themselves During Speech Making / Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement / 2023: Beware Of Peter Obi, Christian Youth Group Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.