Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Wikipedia Changes Nnamdi Kanu Nationality From Nigeria To Biafrian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wikipedia Changes Nnamdi Kanu Nationality From Nigeria To Biafrian (352 Views)

Twitter Wants to Use Wikipedia to Help Determine Who Gets a Blue Checkmark / Names Of Clan's And Communities In Ekpeye Ethnic Nationality / Quotes Of Hate Speeches From IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Changes Nnamdi Kanu Nationality From Nigeria To Biafrian by otownmp3: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
As seen today on Wikipedia.
Nnamdi kanu the Nigerian Biafra political activist, who is also a British citizen and the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Wikipedia nationality changed from nigeria to Biafrian.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

Re: Wikipedia Changes Nnamdi Kanu Nationality From Nigeria To Biafrian by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
cheesy

A leader leads not just by motivational words or speeches to spur his followers... But he leads by example.

Before the Saga, Ojukwu lived with andnlead his people...in and from the land.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Changes Nnamdi Kanu Nationality From Nigeria To Biafrian by Babaken(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Check and confirm.
Re: Wikipedia Changes Nnamdi Kanu Nationality From Nigeria To Biafrian by Officialgarri: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wikipedia can be edited by anyone with license to the post. There are so many errors on Wikipedia especially in terms of age.

What I however find stupid is the inability of the editor to change "university of Nigeria, Nsukka" to University of Biafra, Nsukka cheesy
Re: Wikipedia Changes Nnamdi Kanu Nationality From Nigeria To Biafrian by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Officialgarri:
Wikipedia can be edited by anyone with license to the post. There are so many errors on Wikipedia especially in terms of age.

What I however find stupid is the inability of the editor to change "university of Nigeria, Nsukka" to University of Biafra, Nsukka cheesy

The drug baron could have edited his profile too before claiming 69 years thank God for wikipedia

Re: Wikipedia Changes Nnamdi Kanu Nationality From Nigeria To Biafrian by Huberx: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
This changes nothing jare.
Anybody can edit Wikipedia as long as you have access to the post.
I am not against the man or Biafra though.
Re: Wikipedia Changes Nnamdi Kanu Nationality From Nigeria To Biafrian by fourboys: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
tongue

(1) (Reply)

OPINION, Forensic Audit: A Test Of Buhari's Integrity / Real Estate Marketing: What Is Real Estate Marketing Then And Now / Despite Knowing I Was Impotent My Wife Accepted My Proposal-mfm Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.