Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano (3179 Views)

Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano (2) (3) (4)

Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by xmobaba(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Musa and players from both sides had to take to their heels to take cover from angry fans.
With Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa on the pitch, Pillars were playing a goalless draw with visitors Akwa United when the referee ruled a goal offside in the 85th minute.

The home fans at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna thought otherwise and got infuriated.

The angry fans stormed the pitch to express their displeasure and throwing the game into chaos.
The fans invaded the Ahmadu Bello Stadium in an attempt to beat the referee and his assistant.

Players from both sides, including Musa, took to their heels to take shelter in the dressing room.
Nevertheless, the game was concluded on Monday morning and it ended in a 0-0 draw.

Since its inception, crowd trouble has plagued the NPFL, and Musa is calling for drastic changes following Sunday's incident.

The Nigeria international who chose a return to Pillars to remain active and also promote the league stated that incidences like this would discourage players of his status from making the same move.

"In a bid to be patriotic or represent our home country, some of us decided to play for the league with pleasure," the forward said on social media
In as much as I commend officials who handle games in the leagues across Nigeria, it is imperative to add that a lot still needs to be done to keep our football growing to the heights it deserves.
There are a lot of areas that need to be worked on so that players can be at their optimal best and play football as it should be in accordance with the laws of the game where fair play is enshrined by all and sundry."

The 29-year-old further called on the stakeholders to raise the level of the game in Nigeria and urged the fans to stop taking the law into their hands.

He further expressed optimism that Nigerian football would get better and stated that players would love to come back and play in the local league.

After opening his current campaign with an assist, he has played in a host of games for Pillars.

The League Management Company (LMC) who organises the league have fined Kano Pillars for the incident.

The is to pay N5m for breaching the COVID-19 Protocol, N2.5m and deduction of three points, which is suspended for the duration of the remainder of the season, subject to good conduct
check here for the video clip

https://www.pejoweb.com/articles.asp?epr=view&pagename=AhmedMusachasedoutofthefieldbyfansinanuglyincidentinKanoXmo.html

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Legalcriminal: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Coming back if it hits fp
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Duru9(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
That's the only thing they know of
Violence

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by andyblinks05: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Me too
Legalcriminal:
Coming back if it hits fp
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Bilabong(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wahala be like wetin?

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Wayne4uall(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
We Nigerians, we still have a very very long way to go
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by DaddyRochie1642: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Welcome to Nigerian league Ahmed Musa, the home of Violence. But Ahmed Musa, how many times will you be 28years Old grin

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Lisara(f): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2021

North and violence sha.
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by doggedfighter(f): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
This is becoming a culture.
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by budaatum: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
The Nigeria international who chose a return to Pillars to remain active and also promote the league stated that incidences like this would discourage players of his status from making the same move.

How dare Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa be saying what Buhari said, that you should Behave Yourselves If You Want Jobs?

Or are they not saying the same thing that Nigerians do not want to hear?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Acr_zlEfs
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by TarOrfeeek: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Even Ahmend Musa should carry dagger when playing in Kano

ABOKI no want know way na football.

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by mytime24(f): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fear north not
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by MasonKendall(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Is this how we are going to emulate Europe?

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Vision4God: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
If the happenings in Nigeria, in the last 2 years were to be made into a movie, Hhhmmm.

Nigeria it is well with u
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Lamasta(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
I know know wetin dis guy self find come Nigerian league in the first place
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Ironman3(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
RUNNER AND RUNNEE
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by ChiefSosa(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Some gunshots would've dispersed those animals charging towards them. In as much as I don't encourage violence, but there's no way I'll be in a crowd of Nigerians and I'll not have some sort of weapon or protection. No way I'll go to parties, clubs, sport centers, etc without my protection being 101% guaranteed. It's better the police arrest me with the weapon, than some hoodlums charging at me and I don't have any means of protection. The insecurity is too high. Can't die, I've got too much to live for. I don't carry weapons though, but I'm very watchful of how I move. People hardly see me coming.

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by tydi(m): 4:48am On Jun 16, 2021
Any smell of violence to the ab0kis you will see them...

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2021
Useless region.

Only violence is d language they know

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by PAWG(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Education deficit
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by oloyedewaris(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2021
K
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by typicalgamer(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Problem no they finish.

Our league don turn South America own o
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by phemmyfour: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for Kano pillars
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
MasonKendall:
Is this how we are going to emulate Europe?
No mind dem, after dem go say make we dey watch our own league
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by budaatum: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lamasta:
I know know wetin dis guy self find come Nigerian league in the first place

For reasons stated below.

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by Lamasta(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
budaatum:

For reasons stated below.
Musa will not agree with you am sure of that grin

Re: Ahmed Musa Chased Out Of The Field By Fans In An Ugly Incident In Kano by budaatum: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lamasta:

Musa will not agree with you am sure of that grin

I think he just might, considering he is literally saying exactly the same thing. Or don't you think he was?

Lionel Messi Almost Died / Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans / Romelu Lukaku Shares Photos Of His New New Apartment, Fans Reacts