Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (82163 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Teejay13(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good to have him back.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Dagger111(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
They don insert syringe into this baba vein tire.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
E kabo sir !
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by ejanla077: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Our Lord and personal savior as a yoruba Muslim wit conhead.. Is he wearing like 5 clothes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by mccloud224(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
He still looks half dead though.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
MGT
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thank God Baba tinubu finally changed his tailor grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Captain92: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jagaban, please for God's sake � make una fix this country now and stop running around for health care, cos you are the one that install that space occupier, the earlier the better now
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Ugonna62: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
triple996:
Y does tinubu loves making waillers miserable cheesy. Did you know dat waillers were praying 4 jagaban to die shocked See their live now cheesy
It sucks to b ipob wink
If ur friend is ipob sympathizer please hide all d snipers , rat poisons and strong ropes around them. Let's avoid sorry stories grin
fantastic idiot

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
QuotaSystem:
He is alive and getting himself medically fit for rigorous campaigns and his eventual inauguration as the next President in 2023.

Nigerians across the nation are gearing up to ensure the builder of transformative leaders in Lagos & the original transformer himself applies his midas touch on a national scale.

Naijeriya sai Jagaban.

Smh!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by elisho: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
this one na news
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Chinny024(f): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
My own is that the cap didn't match the dress.. Was his house on fire?..
He looks somehow as if to say that he's rushing to check on someone!!!
Look well,you go see!!!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by kolmart: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
People deceiving people
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
THE WAYS OF GOD IS NOT THAT OF A MAN
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by stanisbaratheon: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
This Tinubu like clout o. He has been away for some time without raising any dust, only for his alleged sickness to start making waves because he wants to return to the country today. His people are really working hard to install him as the president of this country.

All these are part of political game too.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Tloc(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Welcome sir

Though I don’t like your style, perhaps cos I’ve not been a beneficiary. That isn’t a reason to wish you death. Of course it will be a pain to many you are a benevolence to.
If I love my neighbor, I won’t wish you dead
Your words are as SUBLIME as your charm
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by santuspearl: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nigerians have not learned their lesson, so, a sane person after experiencing a failed government like the current one we have, led by an old, tired and someone that has lost touch with modern world, will still want Tinubu as President? Oh my, is it that we have so many insane people here??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Karlzy01(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
triple996:
Y does tinubu loves making waillers miserable cheesy. Did you know dat waillers were praying 4 jagaban to die shocked See their live now cheesy
It sucks to b ipob wink
If ur friend is ipob sympathizer please hide all d snipers , rat poisons and strong ropes around them. Let's avoid sorry stories grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by ChukwuObe: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jirehz:
No matter what happens comrades

Atiku
Tinubu
Orji Kalu
El Rufai
Bello
Ikpeazu grin

These men should not be allowed anywhere near Aso Rock come 2023..

E get why

And Peter Obi of China
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by chaloskyx: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
IN OTHERWORDS HE WENT TO SEE THE REAL OWNERS OF NIGERIA THE BRITISH MONARCHY REGARDING HIS PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
JAGABAN!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by PIMPAR: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dozie32:
God go punish this devilish idiot that killed our lekki protesters..
Upper Iweka habitual children of confusion

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Check his hands in the third picture. He doesn't look healthy to me. He should take care or himself first.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by shameonyou(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
DEROX:
embarassed embarassed SEVERE PAINS FOR ME AS AN IPOPIG MEMBER
u this Fulani terrorist must u always mention ipob in everything u do...don't let this ipob matter kill u in future o.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Gambit23: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
DEROX:
embarassed embarassed SEVERE PAINS FOR ME AS AN IPOPIG MEMBER

Sick old man
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by davodyguy: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
OLAADEX:

I told Prince of Lagos that my leader is hale and hearty but he belief Sahara reporters news that Asiwaju is critically sick.
Learn to read and comprehend.

Sahara Reporters said he went to France for Check up and not that he went there sick or about to die.

Medical examination can be routine to rule about any eventualities
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Joshuam1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nice packaging
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by olan4ward: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Presido! �
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by BigSam13: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Jaga@80
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by johndho(m): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2021
Him don lean finish. Baba no want gree say him don old.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by igbowoman: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2021
The real Bat.
Nigeria should be able to do better than this please!!
Person wey look like dem don already embalm am

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.