Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

"I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (53830 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Nwaezeudo: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Druggie
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by yamunla(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
The husband of all Igbos HOME, ABROAD and in the RED MUD AVENUE..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Mewhizzp(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
We Northerners are Happy.
Welcome back Baba.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Kuginzi: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
IPOB sympathizers will not be happy about this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Gaddafi1: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Happy to see you back but please know that the wealth you have stolen from Lagosians is enough to provide good hospitals for you and others. There may not be need to travel out if we can provide a great medical system.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Kamiso1: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
I'm happy to see you say u are healthy. Your health is preserved in Jesus name. Welcome back home jagaban.
Dear nairalanders, pls help me. I'm really sad and devastated. My final year exams start in less than two days from now and am yet to obtain my exam clearance card due to paucity of funds. Pls nairalanders help save my future pls. I'm on my knees begging

5 Likes

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Dannyfan(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mtchew
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Cholls(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
ecolime:
Jubilation for fools feeding off the crumbs from his table.

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Danny50: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Somebody that looks like HIV patient be claiming healthy because of 2023 healthy kee u dia.

1 Like

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by toffyz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Boyooosa:
Hmmm.... Sahara Reporters missed this.
It is well...
They have never got it right before.

The owner(s) should be prosecuted!

Lots of fake news from them!

It's just too much.

0% Reliability

Shame on the management!

What do they gain by spreading fake news

5 Likes

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by oranget(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Naija and drama......so him no dey intensive care again?

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

A.siwaju

P.lease
When did people report say he don quench?
C.omment

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by OLRAYS(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
ojorich:
D Jagaban for president
president of your room....Oni yeye
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Only a sick person will vote for Tinubu and APC. Anybody that voted for PDP is a foolish person.

1 Like

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
no one cares boss

1 Like

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by sheriffman(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
How can you be healthy and still be looking like that ..

Buhari look healthy pass you

Post your Father's picture. I want to see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=oranget post=102763928][/quote]

all over twitter...
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by michoim(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sahara Reporters sabi lie ooo
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by BabaOneChance: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good news. Welcome back, sir.

1 Like

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
This is how Nigerians will elect another overseas treatment president...grin

And if e no gel, na to assemble resources and leave here for una.....This one be like he go do check pass baba o..

1 Like

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Lionofdjungle: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ojuyọbọ has gone to canvass for support among the Nigerians in the diaspora.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by sophxx: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Healthy or no Healthy.....Tinubu can never be our president
Pussy ass niggarr whose wings gonna be clipped before 2023
Confused dude.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by prosperkm(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
[i][/i] you are welcome
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by segebase(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
T

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by todugo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Another Clone Loading........... grin
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Guynexttdoor: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ordinary check up u dey go yankee. Ndi ara
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
toffyz:

They have never got it right before.

The owner(s) should be prosecuted!

Lots of fake news from them!

It's just too much.

0% Reliability

Shame on the management!

What do they gain by spreading fake news

I just pray they start from journalism with conscience...balance report!
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by eseelvis: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
this man won still become president. i still wonder .buhari second. you won'to continue from were buhari stop, carry our money go abrod go treat sickness, then another set of presidency go come out . I still want that Nigeria should make right decision by 2023
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Afamsi: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
chidyke77:
Why are they rejoicing?
they are not rejoicing with him, but with his pocket. Are you not a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM / Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.