Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Share Your Weird Encounter With Applicants As A Recruiter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Weird Encounter With Applicants As A Recruiter (162 Views)

What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Weird Encounter With Applicants As A Recruiter by Stormyweather(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys, what have you encountered as a recruiter? I'll share one nasty experience.

A guy applied for a job and I called him and gave him verbal details of his interview followed by a text message and an email. Around 3 am that night, the said applicant kept beeping my phone consecutively. At the 8th time, I blocked him. In the morning I kept seeing notification that he tried to call so I unblocked him and asked him why he called at that time his response was "I want to know if you are serious." shocked, I asked him if he was sure of the person he was talking to and he said "yes, you called for a position I applied and sent interview details." I even went further to ask him if he was aware it was past 3 am in the morning and he said "yes, na".

Lol people are weird!

Please share your experiences

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY !!! Website & Social Media Content(graphic) Manager / Production Manager At A Multinational Company - Lorache Consulting Limited / Earn Up To 30k Weekly Or More As An Independent Sales Agent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.