Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans (21608 Views)

Nigerians Using FCT Police Emergency Numbers To Obtain Loans — CP / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by DonUmeh(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2021
[Wike is right on this. Buhari appointed the entire Top Security Officers in this country. He should change them if they are not performing or better allow the Governors to make the appointments.]Wike is a lawyer but he's committing a great fallacy. What's the correlation between loan taking and security? Security is a collective effort and it's better and efficiently managed at the local level. Buhari shouldn't be blamed for everything. Real decentralisation and autonomy should be in practice. In fact, not just the police, the whole fabrics of security and defence(Army, Air force, Navy) should be placed under the concurrent legislative list. Nigeria is too big for her security structure to be centralised.

Open a Standard Chartered Bank and get ₦1500 for free! Free ATM and delivery, zero charges on SMS and ATM withdrawal, card works with PayPal withdrawal...

What are your fears? The bank is in over 70 countries of the world including US, UK and with three physical branches in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt) Calling customer care is prompt and entirely free. I have been using this bank since 2019 and it has been satisfactory... [/quote]
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by PAWG(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I MAY FORGIVE YOU FOR VOTING BUHARI YEAR 2015, BUT I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU FOR 2019.

Who your forgiveness help? I didn’t vote anyways, I lost hope in the ballot long ago
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by boogie2: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2021
Respectfully. It seem you know the truth but you are avoiding it.

Nigeria is too big to be centralized and you say we should not blame Buhari and his APC government. They should restructure. Restructuring is in their manifesto. It can be a gradual process starting with the police.

Nigeria is collapsing as it is. It must be restructured.

BodePolScience:
Wike is a lawyer but he's committing a great fallacy. What's the correlation between loan taking and security? Security is a collective effort and it's better and efficiently managed at the local level. Buhari shouldn't be blamed for everything. Real decentralisation and autonomy should be in practice. In fact, not just the police, the whole fabrics of security and defence(Army, Air force, Navy) should be placed under the concurrent legislative list. Nigeria is too big for her security structure to be centralised.

Open a Standard Chartered Bank and get ₦1500 for free! Free ATM and delivery, zero charges on SMS and ATM withdrawal, card works with PayPal withdrawal...

What are your fears? The bank is in over 70 countries of the world including US, UK and with three physical branches in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt) Calling customer care is prompt and entirely free. I have been using this bank since 2019 and it has been satisfactory...
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2021
And Wike you too were not elected to impose curfew!
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by BodePolScience: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2021
andrewegbuna:

Omo guy wetin u talk no make sense at all.. Buhari is d C in C and he is d only one that can command d military to go after banditry but No he is trying to shift goal post and blame governors as usual. If only Nigeria had National Guards that state government could command things could AV been easier as d state government could order it's troops to go after bandits in their states
Is it that he's not commanding them to go after the bandits? He's of course doing that but the effort is not yielding the needed results.
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by meccuno: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
BodePolScience:
Wike is a lawyer but he's committing a great fallacy. What's the correlation between loan taking and security? Security is a collective effort and it's better and efficiently managed at the local level. Buhari shouldn't be blamed for everything. Real decentralisation and autonomy should be in practice. In fact, not just the police, the whole fabrics of security and defence(Army, Air force, Navy) should be placed under the concurrent legislative list. Nigeria is too big for her security structure to be centralised.

What are your fears? The bank is in over 70 countries of the world including US, UK and with three physical branches in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt) Calling customer care is prompt and entirely free. I have been using this bank since 2019 and it has been satisfactory...
[/s]
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by gidado14(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by BodePolScience: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2021
boogie2:
Respectfully. It seem you know the truth but you are avoiding it.

Nigeria is too big to be centralized and you say we should not blame Buhari and his APC government. They should restructure. Restructuring is in their manifesto. It can be a gradual process starting with the police.

Nigeria is collapsing as it is. It must be restructured.

Restructuring is a constitutional matter and amendment of the constitution is in the prerogative of the National Assembly and not the presidency. Real political education is what's needed right now. The June 12 protest is an exercise in futility. Real protest should be directed towards the representatives of the people (law makers)
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2021
I checked DMO yesterday and rivers state is second to Lagos in borrowing.
All of una dey borrow so don't accuse one of same offence you're guilty of.
If the governors are shying away from being the CSO of their state's they should stop collecting security votes in billions.
Everyone knows Buhari has failed.
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by bet9ja(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2021
BodePolScience:

I need to open a business account with them. How do i go about it
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by ddippset(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2021
i am quite surprised nobody has mentioned the loans wike has taken.
wike has borrowed over 100 billion.
was he elected to take loans?

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by Nwaelohim: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2021
What is wike elected to do? Any thing against Buhari shots down people brain of reasoning. Every nation borrows money to develop. Rivers State is one of the most indebted State in NIGERIA with huge monthly allocation yet nothing on ground to show but few flyover in one community out of 23 LGA in rivers state. Wike should shut his agboro mouth. People in PHC has to move out and see things in a bigger picture. Wike is not doing well. Forget bridge

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by Nwaelohim: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2021
ddippset:
i am quite surprised nobody has mentioned the loans wike has taken.

wike has borrowed over 100 billion.

was he elected to take loans?

In the south anything against makes people appear very stupid, wike borrowing money every where is ok but FG borrowing is wrong. FG has projects to show across the country but wike has nothing to show in 23 LGA if River State.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by bizhop01: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2021
Truth always bitter
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by uuzba(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I MAY FORGIVE YOU FOR VOTING BUHARI YEAR 2015, BUT I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU FOR 2019.
That is exactly what I cannot understand.
How people will vote this man a 2nd time.
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by ZIAZI(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Nwaelohim:

In the south anything against makes people appear very stupid, wike borrowing money every where is ok but FG borrowing is wrong. FG has projects to show across the country but wike has nothing to show in 23 LGA if River State.

Did you just say "Wike has nothing to show for in the whole 23 LGA?" You then know nothing about Rivers State.
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by nick50(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Mrs Tambuwal has spoken I hope u can sit well like a man or u still allow ur husband to push ur head under d pillow?..stupid wicked wIke the gay governor
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by Hogan17: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2021
BodePolScience:

What is this one saying sef?
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by ibietela2(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2021
festacman:
President Buhari is the commander-in-Chief and appointed and oversees service chiefs. Gov. Wike and indeed other Governors receive hundreds of millions of Naira monthly as SECURITY VOTE, which they don't account for. The least I expect from the president and governors is to collaborate and secure lives and property. So, they should shut the fu*k up and do the gaddem job. cool

In fairnes, Gov. Wike isn't doing badly in security matters as evident in the way he tightened things up and made it impossible for UGM to cause more havoc in Rivers State after initial killings.

Why was security vote included?
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by hush15: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2021
BodePolScience:

What is a collective effort without good leadership.... What are you saying sef
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by nedekid: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2021
andrewegbuna:

Omo guy wetin u talk no make sense at all.. Buhari is d C in C and he is d only one that can command d military to go after banditry but No he is trying to shift goal post and blame governors as usual. If only Nigeria had National Guards that state government could command things could AV been easier as d state government could order it's troops to go after bandits in their states
Baba and his cohorts will never take blame or responsibility for anything. Blame past admin, past presidents, governors, imf, world Bank, farmers, lazy youths, local government, those sitting down in Lagos etc, but you will never see him blame himself, Fulani, cows or his goons.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by nnamdi640: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2021
BodePolScience:

I don't think you got Wike's message properly. All you did is to shift part of the blame away from Bubu. He appoint the chief of security personnels in this country and yet you feel that he shouldn't take all the blame. Remember that he has the power to sack and appoint again if there is no good result, but am sure he wouldn't want that position to get to southerners,that is why he prefers working with failure just to protect their position.
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2021
nedekid:

Baba and his cohorts will never take blame or responsibility for anything. Blame past admin, past presidents, governors, imf, world Bank, farmers, lazy youths, local government, those sitting down in Lagos etc, but you will never see him blame himself, Fulani, cows or his goons.
U forgot to add blame Twitter

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by amiskurie(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2021
He should have said this the moment he was demanding for bailout from the federal government
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by Stanleyq: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2021
Anyway, i like Ur english structure shaa, come and build the bank here in Aba where i go marketing on weekly basis,
For me.,buhari is nigeria's central problem, he never fulfille his promise, our economy is riffled out, security is zero, its only God who has been guarding us, debt is trippled, zero probe, partiality player, revenge seeker, buhari can remember who overthrew him in past yrs, he dont forgive, all these are his problem
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by Josywhyte: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2021
In as much as I don't support Buhari and APC,Wike also has his own flaws. He(Wike) wasn't elected to owe state workers salary. Pay them their money
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by otinkanika1: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari and loan are inseparable

He doesn't know how to make money , but only knows how to borrow and squander on audio projects that only exists on the pages of newspaper.

He has borrowed from the living and the dead since he became president
Sorry to tell you the bitter truth. Buhari is borrow (loan) and borrow is buhari.
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by authority2006(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Says the governor who is fond of arming thugs to the teeth. Says the governor who directly or indirectly caused the deaths of opposition party, APC, many electorates and electoral officials in 2015 and 2019. In Nigeria, everyone blames someone else except themselves
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by authority2006(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Will you now commit suicide or something?
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by woleabayo(f): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
truth
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
The loan he borrows you collect in form of allocation, as if you dont borrow loans to build your useless flyovers. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles / Kuje Prison Certifies Obiajulu Ujah ‘Mentally Unstable' / Okorocha Hijacked APC Officials, Kept Them In Govt House - Sen. Uwajumogu (VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.