Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Can Instagram Take The Place Of Twitter For Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Instagram Take The Place Of Twitter For Nigerian (176 Views)

Finally I Found The Place Called Bala Blue, Blue. It Does Exist! (Pic) / President Buhari Approves Conditional Lifting Of Twitter Ban In Nigeria / Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Instagram Take The Place Of Twitter For Nigerian by realG101(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
It is no longer news that twitter for some time now has been suspended from operating in Nigeria indefinitely.

While this has received numerous backlash from citizens and the international community, the govt appears quite resolute on this decision.

This has got me curious about something. Can Instagram actually serve the purpose for which Twitter served the Nigerian youths.

Can they circulate news, achieve political mobilization, rally support for a cause (like the endsarz) time, promote their businesses online with Instagram like they used to do on Twitter.

Some people believe that the june 12 protest might have had better planning and impact if twitter had not been suspended.

I feel Instagram could be put to the same use as Twitter.

What's your opinion on this?
Re: Can Instagram Take The Place Of Twitter For Nigerian by Emocruize(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Twitter is twitter nothing else can replace it
Re: Can Instagram Take The Place Of Twitter For Nigerian by Nyne: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Twitter and instagram are 2 different apps for different purposes.
Re: Can Instagram Take The Place Of Twitter For Nigerian by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
you didnt even consider Biafra land forumembarassed......signing out✈
Re: Can Instagram Take The Place Of Twitter For Nigerian by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
The difference between Instagram and Twitter is:

Instagram : 1gb data = 3hrs
Twitter : 1gb data = 1 week
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Coach Victor: No Job For The Youth, This I Will Do If It Were Me / The Complete Wedding Video Guide: Ideas, Tips, And More / Do You Wish To Study Abroad With IELTS? Let`s Help You Out By Temidirem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.