Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO (8200 Views)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
We all know the unknown gunmen are the same people as ESN. If not what is the business of unknown gunmen if ikonso was sabotaged as they claim.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Xscape1993(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Human beings killing human beings! What a wicked world!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Before biafrund nobody go de alive in that zone..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by CilicMarin: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
If you meet any IPOB member anywhere and try to debate Biafra with him...The first threat is always "I will make sure you are killed, anytime you cross River Niger"

IPOB members are worse than Boko Haram.

98% of them are mostly illiterate motor parks touts, okada riders, street urchins and deportees from different countries...

They eat and drink voilence....

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Since I cant upload the video lets see the video pictures

To watch the raw video is too graphic to post on my YouTube or Facebook to avoid a ban.
Message on whatsap
+234***8]]03))))87>>>79***9^^^29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Asgard73: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You now cannot upload videos grin

8 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

You now cannot upload videos grin

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu the fugitive keeps causing death in our land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by CilicMarin: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
OyiboUpdate, I hope you are safe, where ever you are...Those brainwashed bastards drink blood a lot..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Ojiofor: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Probably this is one of the 2000 heads their supreme leader promised to deliver for IKONSO's burial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by TarOrfeeek: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nigerian Army and DSS

Well done for killing all the combat aged males in the SE and SS

After wasting them, your own Northern youths will rush down to come and rape the defenceless women and kill the children.

Well done to the Nigerian Army and DSS under their Fulani headship.

12 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
Oyibouodates, I hope you are safe, where ever you are...Those brainwashed bastards drink blood a lot..

They should come their mama no born them well. I dey Abuja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by CilicMarin: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Even their online members are avoiding this thread..

May Thunder Fire Anybody Supporting IPOB Terrorists under any guise..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Nigerian Army and DSS

Well done for killing all the combat aged males in the SE and SS

After wasting them, your own Northern youths will rush down to come and rape the defenceless women and kill the children.

Well done to the Nigerian Army and DSS under their Fulani headship.

Weldone to Nnamdi Kanu for killing our youths. It was saint unknown gunmen that killed this man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Asgard73: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=OyigboUpdate post=102767030][/quote]

But we all know what happens to snitches worldwide

Pray for your safety... guess you might not know you’ve made enemies... for this little stipends and things you believe you’re doing for fun

Life no be joke.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:

May

I wish Nairaland had space for videos I go dey give them hot hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ojiofor:
Probably this is one of the 2000 heads their supreme promised to deliver for IKONSO's burial.

Their hunchback leader ekperima Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by CilicMarin: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

But we all know what happens to snitches worldwide

Pray for your safety... guess you might not know you’ve made enemies... for this little stipends and things you believe you’re doing for fun

Life no be joke.

Stop threatening the young man...You are not anonymous here..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by CilicMarin: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Put it through YouTube copy and paste here...then you go back and delete from YouTube..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Asgard73: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:

Stop threatening the young man...You are not anonymous here..

Threatening?

For what?

Just telling him to be security conscious.. after all.. he’s doing a job that comes with implications

If this man can die for snitching on top ikonso matter .. then he should op should take his job serious .. and not see it as fun..

All human no fit reason alike..

If am in his shoes I will take security much more serious.. even NPF will be aware of my online job

9 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by History555: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

How far. When are we going to see the mosque burnt in ihiala. Your supporters on Facebook are still waiting. Fake news merchant

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by CilicMarin: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Threatening?

For what?

Just telling him to be security conscious.. after all.. he’s doing a job that comes with implications

If this man can die for snitching on top ikonso matter .. then he should op should take his job serious .. and not see it as fun..

All human no fit reason alike..

If am in his shoes I will take security much more serious.. even NPF will be aware of my online job

Okay...I warned him also...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
History555:

How far. When are we going to see the mosque burnt in ihiala. Your supporters on Facebook are still waiting. Fake news merchant

I thought u said you'll not comment on my thread again. Shameless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by esnbrutality: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
You weak wella...forget play...

Your Tears ..OUR JOY.......Try harder!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OyigboUpdate:

To watch the raw video is too graphic to post on my YouTube or Facebook to avoid a ban.
Message on whatsap
+234***8]]03))))87>>>79***9^^^29

10 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by EzeAnambra: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:

May Thunder Fire Anybody Supporting IPOB Terrorists under any guise..
So, What will now fire You that is supporting Buhari and killer herdsmen.
Tell me!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel: Buhari’s Unkept Promises, Failures And Bungled Subsidy Policy / Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! / Babangida In Tears As Maryam Is Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.