Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

High-profile Nigerians Threaten To Kill Me, Says New EFCC Boss Bawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High-profile Nigerians Threaten To Kill Me, Says New EFCC Boss Bawa (279 Views)

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1)

High-profile Nigerians Threaten To Kill Me, Says New EFCC Boss Bawa by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Abdulrasheed Bawa, chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, says corruption fights back and that he has received death threats since taking office as the anti-graft agency's chairman.

According to The PUNCH, the EFCC boss disclosed this on Tuesday when he featured in Channels Television’s ‘Sunrise Daily’ programme.

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari had in November 2016 said, “Corruption is fighting back vigorously” in the country.

During the interview, Bawa was questioned if corruption is actually fighting back in Nigeria, he said;

“Last week, I was in New York, as all Nigerians are aware of. A very senior citizen received a phone call from somebody that is not even under investigation.

"What he (the caller) said to him on phone is that; he is going to kill the EFCC chairman, the young man.

“He said, ‘I am going to...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: High-profile Nigerians Threaten To Kill Me, Says New EFCC Boss Bawa by Mynd44: 4:59am On Jun 16, 2021

(1)

Willie Obiano Is A Scam And Deserved To Hold Accountable Of Leaving Office / Details Of FG 2021 Constituency Projects Across All States / Twitter Ban In National Interest, Says Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.