Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) (59266 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill / Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Newsmic: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to celebrate his father's birthday today June 15, and he also gifted his father a Lexus SUV to celebrate his new age, IgbereTV reports.

The crossdresser also gave his father other gifts including a cake and money.

He shared photos of his dad and the car He wrote;

"Is my dad birthday today !!! So I ordered dis clean machine from @datboi_autos to surprise him today. Thanks @royalhugssurprises for going to deliver his car for me. Your service is lit
Happy birthday daddy, may you live long for me. I can’t wait to continue spoiling you"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJ9YuUjSiH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD1NIi9XHzQ

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Newsmic: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by checkmatez: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
2 seconds the father loved his daughter dearly cheesy

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by dudusky007(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2021
It's really demonic for your male child to start behaving as a female, all in the name of money you sell your soul to the devil crysodom and gomorrah that's what the world is acknowledging now.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2021
She is Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Brthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter

743 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by kestolove95(m): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Sir why did u forget to use condom that night or use the withrawer method?
Even d man is disgusted, look at his face..

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Nice... Hate him or like him... You just have to admire some aspects of this being called Bobrisky...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Papa your son is such a good woman may God bless him, her pocket will never run dry..

NB
Papa Take the Car for Spiritual Cleansing be for Use

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by tydi(m): 4:33am On Jun 16, 2021
They should all Getat!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by free2ryhme: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2021
Newsmic:
Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to celebrate his father's birthday today June 15, and he also gifted his father a Lexus SUV to celebrate his new age, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of his dad and the car He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJ9YuUjSiH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD1NIi9XHzQ

Lalasticlala
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Congratulations sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by josh123(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2021
The man no dey happy, he be like say he forced himself to smile

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by columbus007(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
And his father accepted the she-he gifted ride bah,there's a mansion awaiting you in hell sir as soon as your are through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
kestolove95:
Sir why did u forget to use condom that night or use the withrawer method?
Even d man is disgusted, look at his face..
obviously the man is not happy but poverty has silenced his voice

The Normal African fathers of yesteryears will have driven him away with his car but when you birth children as a means of social security at old age without making plans to have your own money but you're totally dependent on your children for survival and sustenance,you will not have the mouth to reprimand them wherever They misbehave because Na hunger go kill you so you have no choice than to bury your ego

62 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin

The dad got 2 gender in one
I don't think he is happy about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Xscape047: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2021
9ccc1 for a He that's a She ...
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Blacksavage: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Ahhh!
Wahala how him papa go take introduce him speech for church now. grin
He go start by I'm very proud of my son, oh no I mean my daughter grin
No mind me I no well abeg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Hanibbal(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2021
The papa face for that third picture. Papa dey think say shay make I collect am or not cause this kind life wey this my son dey live Taya me grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by GunnarSch6000: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Omokomo
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Good boy, seems that's his father's countenance normally coz he had this face last time

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021
This man is obviously sad. It's a shame he had a son like this.
But to think of it, where does low life individuals like this get these money they spend anyhow? Is it just clout?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by nauto: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021
ok
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021
this is a good thing he did.. parents ought to be celebrated.. parents prayers is worth more than many kisses from girls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by sammy7410(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Confused human being

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Kingluqman(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021
E still shock the papa like "which kain pikin be this one na". But the papa no fit reject that Lexus oo.

Na how God talk sey your pikin go be be that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by IJOBA11: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2021
AND HE COLLECTED THE GIFT

TUEH angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.