Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water (75620 Views)

Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by OsusHunter: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
angry
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by updatechange(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
tongue
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by robosky02(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Me too I rtomove
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by flexyrule(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Lies

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by sylve11: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Roanaldo my man. wink cool

Agua! cool

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by AureliusWolf: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Baba put the Jedi Jedi aside grin

4 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2021
The greatest of all time, haters go cry for this news because their small goat dey drink Pepsi grin grin

Moral lesson: Water beta pass all these nonsense drinks

9 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by Ayo2004: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Messi fans go too support coca cola ehnnn,this Ronaldo dey try shade soft drinks because Messi dey Pepsi abi instead of him to focus on winning more Ballon d'ors,league titles,trophies,trebles and golden shoes...
Coming back to read comments on how the topic will change to out-of-the-world stats on who is the GOAT grin

Anyhow,I think Messi is the GOAT,after refusing to drink coca cola,all he knows how to do is statpad against Hungary, Luxembourg, Lithuania and other tennis players grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by Raalsalghul: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Influence of the G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by yusluvad(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Nigga gat balls...
michlins:
I really don't know how to process this information. He removed a drink from the table and chose another and automatically $4bn was wiped off the company value and even prompted the to issue a statement about the gesture.

How can an individual hold so much influence over the choice of consumers like this.

If I hit him with a deal, he will be hawking the drink on the express. That's if am the CEO of coca-cola.

There can only be one GOAT and he's a tall guy

Argue with yourself and your family plus village people
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by VlamesIffect(f): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Seems he told some of his guys to sell coca cola stocks

Then used that gesture to make profit.

Anything is possible in the financial markets..... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by Nuelito: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Chaiiiii... it's good to always go natural thoo

Incase you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it...the honey is raw and Unadulterated.... Thanks
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by jericco1(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Kingpin1000:

After that incident I also had a rethink, am not drinking coca cola. I don't see any benefit than increasing my sugar level.

Me that have been working on leaving coca cola. This has made me even want to leave it the more.

6 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by LoudLord(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Omo see cruise
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2021
michlins:
I really don't know how to process this information. He removed a drink from the table and chose another and automatically $4bn was wiped off the company value and even prompted the to issue a statement about the gesture.

How can an individual hold so much influence over the choice of consumers like this.

If I hit him with a deal, he will be hawking the drink on the express. That's if am the CEO of coca-cola.

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2021
It can only be Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by zinizta: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2021
michlins:

He is quite fit - so possibly not drinking carbonated drink helped his fitness regime - so who will want soda after seeing that?

3 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by Tats(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Go and buy Coca Cola stock. The price will go back up.

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2021
He is getting old and more or less knew he need to consume less sugar to stay fit for the game.

I was looking at how fresh, clean and dark those bottles of Coca-Cola were.....wow, see original , not the ones they are doing for us here in Nigeria full of colour, and sugar!

6 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by robosky02(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Ronaldo was supposed to pick just the water, answer his questions and overlook the coke...he was only doing I too know...it's not neccassry atall....

Gather here if you are c.ronaldo fans so we can go and beg Coca-Cola together embarassed

Oya carry the create of coca cola go give Messi naa

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2021
All this carbonated soft drink kills human body softly but Water is beneficial to the body.
Water has no adverse effect on body while carbonated soft drinks does.

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by naijapikin2(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2021
michlins:

Oga whoever paid your school fees invested good money, well said. But supporters of that soccer el-rufai, will argue pointlessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by LucemFerre: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Pfft... Bullsh!t
Na lie jor

He’s gesture put the nail in the coffin for my stand against taking coke but, coke didn’t lose no 4bil stfu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by sevenhundred(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2021
aysnoopy:
Something must still kill a man.
Cause he's going for good diet doesn't guarantee him long life.
May we all live long
There is difference between good health and long life. Try to understand.
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by Ayomarcel(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2021
These men are titans that built the country's economy in a way. So, they also have the power to bring it down if they want.

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by BigDawsNet: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2021
robosky02:

Oya carry the create of coca cola go give Messi naa

Nigeria mentality, if you dont support Ronaldo,you must be Messi fan...

Team Balotelli! grin
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by TSBO: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2021
I am actually of the opinion that his action was beyond his stance on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. He's a major influencer and him sitting with Coca Cola is really giving the product promotion that wasn't paid for. I think the removal was a combination of preference for healthy products, and irritation at "promoting" a product for free.

8 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by heniford2: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by ghenghen23(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2021
He was dropped as a Coca cola ambassador in 2014 I think. As for the drop in price, it's not uncommon as negative reviews affect stock prices but they tend not to last.
michlins:

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by Gamesmart: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Pepsi don pay am to humiliate them o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, good job, Ronaldo.

That will save a few lives. Not everything should be about money you can make for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2021
What a LIE.
Even LIE MOHAMMED is marvelled at this organised Lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 / When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.