Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant (24981 Views)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by RealAlubarika(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2021
seunmsg:
Not surprised. In my little time of auditing the federal civil service, I’ve seen civil servants who are far richer than some state governors.

When you guys talk about civil servant you should be more specific. These are the ones on directorate cadre or permanent Secretary.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by moriss33(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Classic MI..
Downey:
Money slow to enter,
money quick dey go...
where money dey go ?
l don't know l don't know.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Tomorrow's governor. or president.

The fruit does not fall far from the tree.

Corrupt leaders don't just come from Mars, they are from among us.

I hope he rots in jail.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by jamace(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2021
This mode of retrieving money from looters quietly will not deter looters. Publicize the name and prosecute, so that it will be on record that he/she is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Abudu2000(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2021
and no mugshots was taken. i do tell ppl if u need to steal then steal big

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by jejeloye12323: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Audio grin... Give us Video jawe
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Salisu19(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2021
Mumunism,Why can't this mumu EFCC hunt the bigger thieves?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by IyeBiye02(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Hoooo....
Was he arrested ��

He might be a fixed game seller now �
Just saying ��
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by b03liberty(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2021
athaboi:
Everyone is just dangerous in this country
Very dangerous bro.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by patrickmuf(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2021
So what next?

The reason why people won't stop stealing is that when you are caught, you return whatever it is you can return and normal life continues...In fact, the keep it secret like this case, no name mentioned, no follow-up charges...When they start recovering and sending people to long term jail terms, possibly life imprisonment, only then will people begin to sit up...
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by lereinter(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2021
seunmsg:
Not surprised. In my little time of auditing the federal civil service, I’ve seen civil servants who are far richer than some state governors.

Lamba

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by TemmyT002(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2021
1 billion!!
Ayeee oooo
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Theunbothered: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2021
Does the civil servant have a name?

Why is the EFCC so quick to post pictures of alleged yahoo boys all over the Internet and newspapers yet when we hear stories of billions stolen they are always nameless and faceless.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by lereinter(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2021
lapazi:
I say this and I will keep saying this…
The Civil servants are the most corrupt set of people I have ever seen in my life. These are the pple not making this country work and not even the politicians.

If u see a minister or a govt official go rouge, trust me he must have dined and wined with some civil servants.

You don't understand government
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Ezedon(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2021
What of politicians
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by nyiamfrank: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102771949:
Can you just imagine!
This reminds us about the frog eye thieves and her looting gang,
Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did any Child of hate,, frustrations and perdition raise eyebrow?

INTEL of Ex-Vice President Atiku refused to remit to Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), not until last year that “ordinary” Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.

A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB; only N52 Million was remitted to FG.

A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion. FIFTEEN BILLION.
But non of these wailing winches here ever saw anything bad in it.

But any good and positive news in Nigeria is bad news for them.
People that their future and that of their unborn kids and their unborn kid's kids have all been stolen away.

Una never see anything, y'all should continue supporting evil.
Just imagine how you mentioned names. Is "a civil servant" somebody's name?

See how gullible alamajiris are!

Meanwhile, the division you created between Christians and Muslims is what I stand with you on full%.

... because I can't support this evil Islamist book called Koran

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2021
What is the name of the civil servant?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by lereinter(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Please always post the figures for public consumption. You look younger and sound educated so, you are supposed to be doing things differently. You need to have either quarterly or monthly EFCC publications of recovered loots and the looters' names. Only then would people take you seriously. All these media brouhaha like your predecessors won't hold water

Did he get there due to his qualifications or expertise?

How do you expect him to do things differently

He's just interpreting the drum beat to him
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Cnach: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Ok, convert them as Bitcoin and send malami unless if u wan commot from that position
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by CoolAmbience(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Travelau:
I am tired of this jagon news... And we are still borrowing

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL. The only known remedy with no side effects: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one

Admin/Mod, please don't ban me

Oga, the whole of Nigeria is a massive construction site.

Projects all over, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Bony-Bodo Bridge, 2nd Niger Bridge, Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway, East-West Road, Port-Harcourt-Enugu Highway, Itakpe-Warri Railway, Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Mambilla Power Plant etc.

We see what the money is being used for. How do you get investments in when you lack basic infrastructures?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Zenithpeak(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102771949:
Can you just imagine!
Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did any Child of hate,, frustrations and perdition raise eyebrow?

INTEL of Ex-Vice President Atiku refused to remit to Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), not until last year that “ordinary” Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.

A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB; only N52 Million was remitted to FG.

A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion. FIFTEEN BILLION.

People that their future and that of their unborn kids and their unborn kid's kids have all been stolen away.

Must we at all time be divided along religious lines
Is Abdulrasheed Maina a christian....
Is your darling presidiot a christian
Is Gandollar a christian
Is the bullion van okpolo eye man a christian
Why can't you put on your thinking cap before making such senseless and inciting hate speech

Angulu mai-suya oshi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by adecz: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2021
That's only $2m nah❕❗️❕
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Cnach: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2021
lereinter:

Did he get there due to his qualifications or expertise?

How do you expect him to do things differently

He's just interpreting the drum beat to him
Bc they call him chairman, the guy u quote don't know that someone in prison almost has freedom more than the guy
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by sanpipita(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2021
Bawa has started with the media trial,this is same thing Magu was doing, we know how it ended
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by moriss33(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2021
When will you stop supporting evil this old man.
Dem swear 4 you ?
The grasscutter ur presido employed to cut grass with N200m wetin happen to am ? Is he in jail ?
Abi should we talk about abba kyari that was bribed with N500m 4rm MTN...was he sacked ?
Oga Maina who stole $5.6M & €4.8M 4rm people pension fund was reinstated by ur darling daddy & given double promotion but we didn't hear him 4rm you.
Gandollar was caught on video stuffing dollars meant 4 a contract into his babariga...but ur mr darlimg daddy personally campaigned for him...is that how to fight corruption?
Why do you keep supporting evil just cuz it's done by your party or doz u like....you only condemn when it's done by people u don't like.
Everyday u come here to spew rubbish about how you support the truth but reverse is the case.
post=102771949:
Can you just imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Obakoolex(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2021
OsusHunter:
Useless fools.
What is one billion Naira?

So if you're a civil servant, you can't have up to a billion Naira as assets or cash?
This na joke right...cos if not I dey find you come your house con beat you up mercilessly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2021
seunmsg:
For real? This sounds like bullshit though

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Agbebakun22: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102771949:
Can you just imagine!

Na for them weh go born their kids for Nigeria u dey talk so not person like me and besides Nigerians they like do eye service because this one na my own person make we just overlook am that's the reason Nigeria is where it's today
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Venlony: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102771949:
Can you just imagine!

Alert don enter again ba.? Continue

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Trustedpronet: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2021
That is why I said the BVN is not working. We need more preventive measures to curb corruption. Civil servants contributes 60% to Nigeria poverty index. Projects or contracts meant for registered companies are diverted to themselves. They now handles maintenance themselves...that is why I don't pity them when government refuse to pay their pension.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Fsglobals: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Too bad..but meanwhile
You can now apply and get your Dubai Visa for just $300 with job link ...for more enquiries call or Whatsapp F/s Travels on 070..59..65..49..11

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by RichBoy247: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102771949:
Can you just imagine!

I beg, remove Muslim and Christian tag. There are bad people everywhere right from our homes to the larger society.

The useless thieves that have been looting Kwara, Kogi, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano and other Almajari states are all Muslims. Likewise the heatless robbers that have been looting IMO, Enugu, Rivers, Ekiti, Ondo, Akwa Ibom, Abia and other Southern states are all Christians.

But, that current JAMB Professor deserves praises, he is exceptional and unparalleled. His financial probity is supposed to make the current FG to invite all past head of JAMP to come and tell us how they ran the organization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara / Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.