Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before (42917 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / 6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by omoadeleye(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
But what about when you are Hot?

Well, one of the advantage is you can fvck anybody anyhow.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by smogia1994(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
YOU CAN SAVE MONEY AND THINK WELL AND ALSO HAVE PEACE OF MIND

3 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by officialJP(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
zero worries, you can travel out without thinking somebody is out there cheating on you

4 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by SoNature(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
When this happens, You can become more self-reliant.... people day you are feeling too big.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Donedeal1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
But you loose it all,at the end of the day
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by etoete77: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
No instructions on what to wear and not to wear
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Legendrysailor(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Some threads should not be opened because they are inspired by the devil.

Seriously, inspired by the devil? grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by hslbroker2(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
spiceadole:
You can have piece of mind.
You can have control over not contracting STDs.
You don't have in-laws that stress you.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Mayor1732: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
OP WHAT ABOUT LONELINESS
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Babzrockman: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
marshalldgreat:
You can save money

You can save AKAMU for future use grin

If I had not married, by now I would have done more.

But each time I looked at my 2 kids, i know I have invested and still investing.

May God bless our hustles.. amen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ABCthings: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
No urgent 2ks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by yusufu16: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
You have peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by LostMyZeal(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
mmadu5:
You can travel on a whim. ...
You can flirt without fear. ...
You can work on yourself. ...
You can save tons of time. ...
You can sleep in peace and quiet. ...
You can become more self-reliant. ...
You can stay in touch with friends. ...
You can avoid settling for a bad match.

ADD YOURS
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Emmerlee(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
How did you come to the conclusion that no one ever told me these before

3 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by LostMyZeal(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
mmadu5:
You can avoid settling for a bad match.

ADD YOURS

What's so unique or soo unheard of about what even my little nephew knows about undecided
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Raychee(f): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ok
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Edusouls(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
You could save lots of money, you could also concentrate and hustle, think well, manage yourself well with any little amount u have, be happier, think less, sleep, u avoid unnecceary tension that comes in keeping a Nigerian girl during festive periods, no more sleepless nights when ur girlfriends birthday is approaching, Nigerian girls are really hazardous to a mans health..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by jintex(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Na so I see am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
You can avoid settling for a bad match
You can kill BUHARI

ADD YOURS [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by YungMillionaire: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
cool cool cool cool
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Legendrysailor(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by alllivesmatter(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
mosdii:

Bros, no vex ooo. I for like learn about wetin Nigerian girls do you abeggg...

4 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Ayo2004: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
See as 9ja girls dey avoid this thread
Being single equates to lifetime poverty for them grin

16 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by skedy1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:

Hahahaha����
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Legendrysailor(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I cooked with 20 pieces of meat yesterday. I ate 3 pieces last night. If I get home, I still have 17 pieces intact. No hungry idiots to leech on me. Na single things! cheesy

Mad oh!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Marpol2021(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:
WENTI NIGERIA GIRLS DO U ABEG? MY GEE FORGIVE THEM

4 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by tamdun: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
A single man, I never lack anything but now that am married, bills wan kill me...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Coolbadguy: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
You can save time and money.
You can have enough time to build yourself.
You can move without being monitor.
No monitoring spirit.

After my girlfriend ended our relationship i just get peace of mind without thinking of anything disturbing my mind, neither to think of sending money every month for not being appreciated for...
Freelancer na i be now oooo so happy.
Just me myself and my immediate family because na them dey support me with prayers,na i dey reason now, how man go take make plenty money and help the poor and people around me that appreciate my little or big good i do for them.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by skedy1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I cooked with 20 pieces of meat yesterday. I ate 3 pieces last night. If I get home, I still have 17 pieces intact. No hungry idiots to leech on me. Na single things! cheesy

Hahahaha

Meat is actually ur problem.
But we move
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:

Oh that' speaks more of your mum and sisters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating / Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos) / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.