Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before (42874 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / 6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Wolfeye: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

99.9 %

2 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Wolfeye: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
So many benefits of being single but don't get carried away with the benefits and stay beyond the single Life after allowing good and great girls slip off your fingers due to your carelessness. Remember, you can't stay single for Life.

There are still good girls out there. Just have the belief you Will meet One and don't mistake the quality of a good girl to a bad girl when you meet the good girl so that you don't miss or loss the good girl.

You don’t need a woman. This illusion is retard.ed.
What else does a “good” girl do asides cook and be “nice”?

Dream - 0
Aspiration - 0
Drive - 2
Ambition - 0.00007
Church/mosque attendance - 100

Absolute nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by sylve11: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:

This guy sef. grin cool

3 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Some threads should not be opened because they are inspired by the devil.

Evangelist Ishilove. Even if I wan vex for you, I read comments like this and start laughing.

You type this with a straight face? cheesy
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by babyfaceafrica: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
majorbravo:
OP I get your points but I think this is relative to the age, status and maturity of the individual in question. I used to think like this but time and the experiences of others have thought me otherwise.

Now I see several people here saying they like being single so they can avoid several responsibilities. So who takes care of your own responsibilities? You or someone else? If you are young, remember your guardians/parents would not live forever. If you are independent, remember you could die and leave everything you have worked for behind with nothing left to show you were even born. If you like build a 12 bedroom mansion and buy several rolls royce. Without a spouse or kids, your siblings would be the ones to inherit your property when you die and leave them to their own spouses and their children to inherit what you worked for.

When you get old who would take care of you? Your siblings would be old too and need taking care of. What's more? their spouse and children would likely be there for them, supporting them financially, emotionally and physically. You would have nobody to fend for you then, you would be full of regret.

There's no joy in the carefree nature of single life that equates to the joy of companionship, knowing you have people who love only you including those you brought to the world and who would carry your name beyond the grave.

Be wise.
if you are old and rich, you can always employ someone to take care of you.. It is a poor old person that should be worried

1 Like

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by LordOfTheGame: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:

All of them, except my sisters and nephews. The rat are useless, especially the ones living in abroad.

1 Like

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by babyfaceafrica: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
jeff1607:

You can do all of these with a partner still, even make more money than when single.

It all depends on who you meet
you can do some, not all. Marriage comes with responsibilities, you can't do as you like

1 Like

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by TheSoothSayer(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I cooked with 20 pieces of meat yesterday. I ate 3 pieces last night. If I get home, I still have 17 pieces intact. No hungry idiots to leech on me. Na single things! cheesy

Lmao... You counted em
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Femmyfestus: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I cooked with 20 pieces of meat yesterday. I ate 3 pieces last night. If I get home, I still have 17 pieces intact. No hungry idiots to leech on me. Na single things! cheesy
How come you were surrounded by hungry idiot's'. Not even one but two or even more.
You need deliverance cheesy
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
mmadu5:
You can travel on a whim. ...
You can flirt without fear. ...
You can work on yourself. ...
You can save tons of time. ...
You can sleep in peace and quiet. ...
You can become more self-reliant. ...
You can stay in touch with friends. ...
You can avoid settling for a bad match.

ADD YOURS
Flirt without fear, smh.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by FunnyDude(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
It's obvious Nairaland is full of kids

Kids everywhere
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by chuksbobby12: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:

������☝️☝️
Including your mother and sisters
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by LordOfTheGame: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
One idiot I was trying to get to know and see if we can get along based on dating things, after I took her out for some good treats, she asked me to lend her €50 which I did with the hidden intention of not asking her to pay back bit the next day, we got into some kind of discussion which led to argument, babe told me openly that am not her kind of person. Like, I'm the opposite of her personality and we can't get along. I was shocked but kept my cool. Wrote her again just normally like I didn't feel bad about her actions and statements... we moved on. Fast forward to last week, she called me that she wanna pay me back the money and I was glad codedly and asked her to bring it she have it. She did and I took back my money, I can't lose on two sides. These girls are complete idiots and gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Richardonald(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wolfeye:

You don’t need a woman. This illusion is retard.ed.
What else does a “good” girl do asides cook and be “nice”?

Dream - 0
Aspiration - 0
Drive - 2
Ambition - 0.00007
Church/mosque attendance - 100

Absolute nonsense
lmaogrin
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Lordbinsmar: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:

Baba werey grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Charlex23(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian girls don suffer for ur hand sha.

1 Like

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Standing5(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
meat counter. Dietary census I guess.

1 Like

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Standing5(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
You can choose to wait for omotola and Genevieve.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Skoonheid(f): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=102783820]Damnnn niggarrrr
Lot of good things

Your life is a mirage, that exists only in your mind. You set your bars so low.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Charlex23(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
smile11s:
You will be lonely
It's better to be lonely
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Donpenny(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Behind every single guy or girl of marriageable age that want to remain single for ever is an hidden sense of dulging responsibilities, lack of constant source of income, health challenges, above the threshold of marriage, inability to attract potential marriage mate, disappointment in previous relationship, selfishness and many other notorious attitude against humanity. Deep down in every marriageable person that want to remain single forever they have this challenges

3 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by kingsceedon(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

What if pussycat eats the remaining 17 meats, what will you do?
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Evangelist Ishilove. Even if I wan vex for you, I read comments like this and start laughing.

You type this with a straight face? cheesy
It is true o, my sister. If only you know the number of witches and wizards on this forum, you will not take what I say lightly smiley

3 Likes

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
See ehn konji surpass all this things mention, many nights of tossing and turning at night, and every woman when pass you go wan check their ass.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by spiceadole: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
timberprides:
not piece,is peace

Thanks.
Noted
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Raychee(f): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mecka:
what do you think? are you for or against

In between grin cheesy
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by caracas: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Hmmmm
I like you already
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Onyedikachi323(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
you can spend money anyhow with hope that another money will come tommorow.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Olibboy: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
invite me now
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Olibboy: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
kennosklint:
angry A girl once supported me with a million naira but ever since she doesn’t allow me to have peace of mind like where are you now, I’m angry with you o , promise you will marry me , don’t try to cheat on me ... ahhh wahala , I couldn’tbear all these shit I had to returned the money back to her like two months later . Girls wahala poju
dis one dey o lol grin
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Olibboy: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
smile11s:
You will be lonely
you can never be lonely except you choose like me
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by NotGej: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
mmadu5:
You can travel on a whim. ...
You can flirt without fear. ...
You can work on yourself. ...
You can save tons of time. ...
You can sleep in peace and quiet. ...
You can become more self-reliant. ...
You can stay in touch with friends. ...
You can avoid settling for a bad match.

ADD YOURS

Peace of mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.