Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

This Story Saddened My Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Story Saddened My Heart (1636 Views)

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Chance Waz Baylor Death - We Saddened To Learn The Death Of Chance Waz / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Saddened My Heart by tayo60(f): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2021
I read a confession of a woman on Facebook yesterday and I haven't been myself since then. So many questions keep coming to my mind that how can a human being be this heartless, cruel and wicked.
The woman has a provision store, so a man she called her customer came to buy Nan1, a baby food for his new baby. She said she only gave d man a can of Nan but didn't have time to attend to him because of her numerous customers. Later, after she had attended to her customers, she looked for the man but couldn't see him and had to go search for him in the market. When she saw him, she demanded that why didn't he pay for d Nan he bought and the man told her that he couldn't buy it again from her because she wasn't attending to him ,so he had to go to another place to buy it. The woman said he was lying and started shouting thief thief and called on d market boys who lynched d man and beat him to death. So yesterday morning when she got to her shop, she now saw where she put d Nan cans that there were two there instead of one. That if d man had taken one, it should remain one but d two cans were still there. She asked her attendants to bring the CCTV camera in the shop and it was from it she saw that the man actually left the Nan and left, so one of her sales girls picked d can and returned it to the shelf. Ever since she confirmed that the man didn't steal anything from her shop but was just beaten to death upon his innocence, guilty conscience set in for her and had to post the story to d group for advice on what to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by Haakeem(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2021
And she still has mind to post it,oh maybe she think people would feel sorry for her...may the spirit of that inosent soul hunt her down imagine

3 Likes

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by coolcharm(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2021
tayo60:
I read a confession of a woman on Facebook yesterday and I haven't been myself since then. So many questions keep coming to my mind that how can a human being be this heartless, cruel and wicked.
The woman has a provision store, so a man she called her customer came to buy Nan1, a baby food for his new baby. She said she only gave d man a can of Nan but didn't have time to attend to him because of her numerous customers. Later, after she had attended to her customers, she looked for the man but couldn't see him and had to go search for him in the market. When she saw him, she demanded that why didn't he pay for d Nan he bought and the man told her that he couldn't buy it again from her because she wasn't attending to him ,so he had to go to another place to buy it. The woman said he was lying and started shouting thief thief and called on d market boys who lynched d man and beat him to death. So yesterday morning when she got to her shop, she now saw where she put d Nan cans that there were two there instead of one. That if d man had taken one, it should remain one but d two cans were still there. She asked her attendants to bring the CCTV camera in the shop and it was from it she saw that the man actually left the Nan and left, so one of her sales girls picked d can and returned it to the shelf. Ever since she confirmed that the man didn't steal anything from her shop but was just beaten to death upon his innocence, guilty conscience set in for her and had to post the story to d group for advice on what to do.

She has a CCTV camera in her shop, she knew how many cans of NaN she had before the customer came in. Is she that stupid to not have confirmed before going to harass an innocent man?

Well, with all due respect, that confession is an attention seeking confession cos this one is a white lie. QED

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by ImaIma1(f): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2021
This story is hard to believe. Why would they just kill someone like that? Are there guys there waiting to kill people that easily because of baby food for his child.

1 Like

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by esthel(f): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Story story, by now she will be in police station as long as somebody died, stolen Nan or not.

4 Likes

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by tayo60(f): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
She came to d group to narrate what happened to her and what she can do. Majority of d members condemned her behaviour and advised her to go back to d man's family and explain herself. And also face the consequences

3 Likes

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by wunmi590(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
tayo60:
She came to d group to narrate what happened to her and what she can do. Majority of d members condemned her behaviour and advised her to go back to d man's family and explain herself. And also face the consequences

Put the name of the group here and her face let search for her and teach her the lesson she understand.

Nonsense and ingredient

7 Likes

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by chiiraq802(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lori iro.....
E for make sense if to say na Lai Muhammed dem Lynch.

1 Like

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by tee59(f): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
What a wicked world we live in. That woman will suffer in life. She will never know peace. As she made the children of that man fatherless, her children too will become motherless. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by beautyhd: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2021
I hope this story is not true

2 Likes

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by Richy4(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2021
ImaIma1:
This story is hard to believe. Why would they just kill someone like that?Are there guys there waiting to kill people that easily because of baby food for his child.

Because some Nigerians are now blood thirsty smiley.......

3 Likes

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by gssdobi: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
The coward masses that can beat up a Nan thief to death.
But won't raise a finger at the bullion thief,
Pension thieves, & the general polithificiians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by efficiencie(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
tayo60:

She will pay. A life for a life. No amount of confession can undo the effect of what she did...so because of baby food she orchestrated the death of a person. My only pain is that the person who will eventually pay this price is not the woman herself but her children if she is not careful.

2 Likes

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by Quirekoon: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2021
She suppose sacrifice one of her sons.

1 Like

Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by preshman22: 10:46am On May 11, 2022
Painful cry
Re: This Story Saddened My Heart by Lamanii22(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2022
Jeeeeez…. Which is why I hate jungle justice of a thing… even if the person stole, doesnt Mean they should be beaten to death… about the woman, omoor I don’t know what she can do ooo… the guilt will always be there… which is why I don’t like accusing someone directly…

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children / Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House / Husband Punches Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.