Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail (12189 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Is This Scam Or Real? / Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail by Donchieli: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
I got mine like two months ago

They sent it to me twice

Hungry fellas
Re: NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail by teabully(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
molas02:
A Friend has already paid 3500 before she told me. I was just laughing. Scammers can go miles for their act
you dont mean it, immediately I saw ncs.net I knew it was "THEM", but how come your friend will pay, isnt she street smart. Wish I can get hold of the person behind the website, let her go complain at her bank.
Re: NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail by emalistic(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
I got last 2 weeks along with sms...

Boys @work

Re: NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail by Fantazy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
That's how one of their staff, or maybe not, named Judith Balogun Kehinde dubbed me of over 30 thousand naira 2/3 months ago.
She promised to get me a spot in the service.
And collected my money.
Re: NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail by molas02: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Revelation4:
Tell her to go and block whatever ATM card she used in paying and get a new ATM card, else she will regret it later
Ehn en.... She said so but we later discouraged blocking the card. But now I will have to inform her. Thanks bro
Re: NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail by molas02: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2021
teabully:
you dont mean it, immediately I saw ncs.net I knew it was "THEM", but how come your friend will pay, isnt she street smart. Wish I can get hold of the person behind the website, let her go complain at her bank.
Nigeria bank? U will be requested to pay 20k for a start and how much are we looking for 3500. Make we leave them unto God hand .... Laslas dem go still run mad ni
Re: NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail by teabully(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
molas02:

Nigeria bank? U will be requested to pay 20k for a start and how much are we looking for 3500. Make we leave them unto God hand .... Laslas dem go still run mad ni
on a serious note, these people need to be taught a lesson, u dont rip pple off of their hard earned money, d gospel truth is it is somebody in the system behind this "near perfect scam website", how come dey v database of people who applied for the NCS job back then.
I always regret being a Nigerian.
Re: NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail by samwillyco1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
sirnoah:

They have done physical screening and medicals since match 2021, but till now nothing has been heard about them...it's well sha

Are you serious?
Am not even aware of that

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Look For Job In Nigeria? / Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: / Registered For YOUWIN 2015? Come In And Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.