Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Are The Youth Corpers Not Allowed To Travel After Election - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Are The Youth Corpers Not Allowed To Travel After Election (681 Views)

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) / Firstbank Empowers 8000 Youth Corpers (Photos) / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Youth Corpers Not Allowed To Travel After Election by lwise(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2011
Since the present batch A corper were involved in April election,only God knows why they were not allowed to travel since they left the orientation camp.Some of them went to the camp with few clothing,you can see them around even in their lodge putting on white white.
Youth corpers are expected to have two weeks break after their orientation camp to allow them to settle down properly in their place of primary assignment.

Only God know if they will be paid their allowance for the election.
Re: Why Are The Youth Corpers Not Allowed To Travel After Election by Odunnu: 2:04pm On May 05, 2011
Anyone wey no travel no want travel.
Re: Why Are The Youth Corpers Not Allowed To Travel After Election by lwise(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2011
The reason y most of them cant travel is bc of their monthly clearance.I just dnt know y I detest d nysc programme so much,80% of the corpers spend their service yr doing nothing meaningful but to return to d labour market after a year.RUBISH

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Extremism In NYSC / My Prayer For The Out Going Batch B Corpers. / Ex-corpers: What Preoccupied You Before Getting A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.