Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,160 members, 6,685,995 topics. Date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 06:52 PM

How To Make Our Voices Heard And Things To Work Out Fine In This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Make Our Voices Heard And Things To Work Out Fine In This Country (499 Views)

How Do We Get President Buhari On Nairaland? How Do We Get Our Voices Heard? / Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard / What Asiwaju Bola Tinubu And His Entourage Saw, Heard, And Learnt In Charlotte. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Our Voices Heard And Things To Work Out Fine In This Country by oluwagbami(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2011
Hello fellow nairalanders, over the years i have watched the way issues are been treated online (nairaland). i am not surprised because this country is so blessed with earth-shaking, intelligent youths. but my problem is that we have not been able to channel this positive power in the right direction. there are some issues we can discuss here and get it straight up to where the high and mighty men and women are. We recently had our elections and some issues that ought to have been settled 6months to the elections are the very ones that we were grappling with 2weeks to the elections. please lets create a forum where we can discuss positive and life changing topics that will both the citizens and the nation in general. Thank you all and GOD bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Laments Loss Of Five States, Holds Caucus Meeting Today / Do You Think It Is Fair The 35% Affirmative Whatever? / Mystery Over Woman’s Death In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.