Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers (64930 Views)

Bbnaija's Nengi Caught SCRATCHING HER Y*NSH Again (video) / Speed Darlington Caught Sniffing Female Panties / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by Maxwel01: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by ogbonnachrys: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
He is finger fettish
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Haakeem:

That not true some people have the habit of inhaling the odour of their private part....armpit is a good example.
. no need to argue ...who no know no go know
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by Haakeem(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
michael77777:
. no need to argue ...who no know no go know
Whatever...
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by 10mobile: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nuelito:
Seems he practices that act quinquennially
Are you Shakespearean by inclination?
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by adonis89(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
fourboys:
Why prick no go scratch am?? When d mumu coach burst my ticket yestdy, common over 1.5 dey no fit play embarassed embarassed embarassed
na u no bet well. That game had under 2.5 written all over it
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by Olajah81: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Just like pointus sanwo-olu of Lagos
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
yamunla:
he resemble lifeless buhari..
hmmmm, take it easy.
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by domchike(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Its not Juju but old childhood habit that are not easy to let go
nairavsdollars:
That's his own juju for winning but it didn't work yesterday
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by domchike(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
old childhood habit that are not easy to let go
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by DedeNkem: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
The guy is very disgusting! If he could do this in public, imagine what he does in private. He probably has a serious fungi disease.

I believe his fingers always stink of his dirty hairy a*ss! I pity those who handshake him.
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by HRMK: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
obviously,just like his name,he is very low in simple hygiene or good manners or both!
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
He misses his powder.
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by razzydoo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jogi Love's lovable habit!
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by 7bullet: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
and sow wat
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by tasalanoni(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
angry

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by sylve11: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
His personal life and it's none of my business. cool

1 Like

Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by BENEAMATA: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Two dog qualities a man should have ;
(a) loyalty
(b) sniffing ability
the german sheperd , sorry gaffer is onlly sniffing out every po(U)ssibility .
okay , ask yourselves , if you wanna go down LOEW on your JOY/KIM , won't you sniff first ? !
Gather here if you sniff after scracthing LIKE me .
If you shake people with the same hand , be true to type and , well , SHARE .
If you do the scratching and sniffing every where , everytime ! , oh my God please REPORT ! ( to the nearest hospital i suggest )
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by Reference(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
angry..aarrghh...in this pandemic era.... Herr Low needs a week's isolation and a tub of handwash.... Filthy habit.
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by vickydevoka(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dalil8:
Dirty boy!

One of the reasons why i avoid handshakes.
If and shake no kill you . Toto shake go kill you. All na to exchange pleasantry
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by chyzoo4u(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Others should learn from him, maybe that was what kept him as the national team coach of Germany for 15 years, longest ever in football history.
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by Starzo: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
I'm scratching and sniffing right now

Everyone does it
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by bigfather(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
fourboys:
Why prick no go scratch am?? When d mumu coach burst my ticket yestdy, common over 1.5 dey no fit play embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin e pain am
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Old habits die hard. He didn’t kill anybody so I guess he have to accept him like that grin
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by retake89(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lol the smell na him own type of highness. Baba dey catch cruise and get joy. E no fit stop am jor
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by bizhop01: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
The old man dey calm tension
Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by Zetty177x: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
What did he scratch? I didn't see nothing

1 Like

Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by EvenBlogger: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
WriterNig:

Some incredulous fans caught Joachim Low up to his old tricks on Tuesday as the camera panned to the Germany manager sniffing his fingers once again!

Footage of World Cup winning head coach Low putting his hands down his trousers and then raising his hands to his face went viral at Euro 2016.

Five years on, onlookers on social media think they caught Low doing the same, as pictures emerged of the 61-year-old raising his fingers up to his nose again in the dugout during Germany's 1-0 loss against France.

Mats Hummels' first-half own goal was enough for world WhatsApp Groups 2021 champions France to beat the Germans on home soil, though Low's side did have chances in the second-half in Munich.

Yet Low's repeat of the infamous footage which went viral five years ago was what got many fans talking on Twitter during and after the contest.

One simply asked: 'Why does Joachim Low always sniff his fingers?'

A few other users joked at Low's actions whilst his side were trailing, with one saying: 'Joachim Low had a few sniffs but no goal yet,' and another 'Germans still in with a sniff here. Well Joachim Low is.

The then-world champions won 2-0 against Ukraine but footage of Low's bizarre touchline actions quickly circulated.

The Germany boss will hope his players' performances on the pitch are the main talking point after their next Euro 2020 match in the 'Group of Death' - they face defending champions Portugal on Saturday.

Low will step down as Germany boss after 15 years in the job following this tournament, with ex-Bayern boss Hansi Flick to take over.

Re: Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers by Okoyouth: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Say no to drug

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.