Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ (10965 Views)

l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. / Should I Fvck Her? / My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ by deolurexy1(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2021
lereinter:

Hope you bought her the phone.

No I didn't.
Re: My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ by tnerro1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Can you send her to me, I want to question her seriously
Re: My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ by deolurexy1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
tnerro1:
Can you send her to me, I want to question her seriously

Question your wife
Re: My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
I need to tell mods to move this thread to crime section angry

deolurexy1:
Not until last week she told me she desperately needed to get a new phone. I thought about it and I told her I desperately needed to try out my fantasy too

Faber:
E just be like the day I bleeped twin sisters at the same time. Omo e just be like I dey yankee that day grin

Re: My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ by deolurexy1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I need to tell mods to move this thread to crime section angry

Simpleton
Re: My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ by Elporo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
grin grin

Try it once so sweet but my friends said I should stop it cause doing it is equal to homo

Word.. odikwa risky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Birth Month Say About You / Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.