Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

This issue has been resolved. Case closed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This issue has been resolved. Case closed (1012 Views)

Has Anybody Had This Issue With NIN / Fellow Nigerians, How Do I Go About This Issue During This Corona Virus Epidemic / FAAN Says All Issues Concerning Enugu Airport Now Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This issue has been resolved. Case closed by Pymetrics: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2021
I received a full refund of 12,600 Naira on 18th June 2021. This case has been closed. Thanks to everyone concern

1 Like

Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by Omihanifa: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
The person that used the ticket is the lady that called you on the day you were supposed to travel.

What she did was that she sold your ticket to another passenger and they entered your name in the manifest. If you want to expand this investigation further, ask them to provide the manifest of the buses that left for Abuja that day you will clearly see that your ticket number is part of the list

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by CryptoRepublic1: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
I'm sorry but you're at fault bro,why would you have to wait for someone to call you before you can reschedule or cancel a ticket?

Most places allows 24-48hrs of notice if you're not going to attend a reservation.we need to learn to respect time/appointment .

I'm sorry but you just have to take it as one of those things.

1 Like

Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by Pymetrics: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
I'm sorry but you're at fault bro,why would you have to wait for someone to call you before you can reschedule or cancel a ticket?

Most places allows 24-48hrs of notice if you're not going to attend a reservation.we need to learn to respect time/appointment .

I'm sorry but you just have to take it as one of those things.

Probably you didn't understand me. She called me around 6am as a normal routine just to check if I was coming. I will add the time to the normal post.
Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by good4all40: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Is there not a platform where you can cancel or reschedule on their website?

If there is, then you should have done that instead of calling their office, the only reason you should initiate a call is when non of these is available on their website.

As long as the ticket is not more than 48 hours, l think you should be able to cancel or reschedule your trip effortlessly.

Ask for the manifest for that same date if you would like to escalate this investigation yourself.

I will strongly plead on your behalf to our honoured Mod to please push this to the front page maybe one of their management can reach out to settle this matter once and for all as this is very bad for their business.
Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by CryptoRepublic1: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2021
good4all40:

If there is, then you should have done that instead of calling their office, the only reason you should initiate a call is when non of these is available on their website.

As long as the ticket is not more than 48 hours, l think you should be able to cancel or reschedule your trip effortlessly.

Ask for the manifest for that same date if you would like to escalate this investigation yourself.

I will strongly plead on your behalf to our honoured Mod to please push this to the front page maybe one of their management can reach out to settle this matter once and for all as this is very bad for their business.

I don't see anything coming out it,you don't wait until the last minute to cancel or reschedule any ticket anywhere in the world without a penalty, he didn't even bother to call them,not until someone from the office had to call him.

I'm 100% sure that the people in the office has sold it at the last minute, which is understandable and it's probably sold for half price.

He has no case,case dismiss.
Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by Pymetrics: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
good4all40:

On their website, their is no button for cancelation or rescheduling even after one minute your ticket payment has been confirmed.
Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by Pymetrics: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

I don't see anything coming out it,you don't wait until the last minute to cancel or reschedule any ticket anywhere in the world without a penalty, he didn't even bother to call them,not until someone from the office had to call him.

I'm 100% sure that the people in the office has sold it at the last minute, which is understandable and it's probably sold for half price.

Obviously you didn't understand the post. I plead you re read and then you find answer to your first and last paragraph.
Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by good4all40: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Of course you are right rescheduling and cancellation attract penalty but if you read his message he said the Penalty was only 1,000 Naira which according to him, he was willing to pay.

Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by good4all40: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Of course you are right rescheduling and cancellation attract penalty but if you read his message he said the Penalty was only 1,000 Naira which according to him, he was willing to pay.
Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by CryptoRepublic1: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2021
good4all40:

He made no effort to initiate for rescheduling not until the last minute, he didn't even bother to call them, not until an unknown girl had to call him.
Re: This issue has been resolved. Case closed by Pymetrics: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

He made no effort to initiate for rescheduling not until the last minute, he didn't even bother to call them, not until an unknown girl had to call him.

The people that understand my post and see that something would definitely come out of it has refunded my ticket fee. If you have reason from an angle of someone providing service and have a name to protect, you would have quickly resolved the issue with me. Anyway thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Nigeria Pictures 2022 / Travel Opportunities! / Poverty Rate In The United States Goes To 13%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.