Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures (41064 Views)

Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 9jaRealist: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
EvenBlogger:
Shared with Caption ...
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLOMXpNDwm/

So this dude is still NOT in prison?!
If Hushpuppi was smart, he would’ve stayed in Naija! SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by hedonido: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Money man 33BG.
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Burgerlomo: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
HBD cool
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Realfrankie(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
He posted only the first picture

I don't know why you're adding others

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 9jaRealist: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Can't understand why black people love to flaunt wealth.

Abegi, quit making SELF-HATING RACIST comments…
EVERY race flaunts wealth (“Crazy Rich Asians”, Arabs, Caucasians), it’s just a matter of INDIVIDUAL inclination.

>
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Alhaamade(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Enjoying vanity
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi, quit making SELF-HATING RACIST comments…
EVERY race flaunts wealth (“Crazy Rich Asians”, Arabs, Caucasians), it’s just a matter of INDIVIDUAL inclination.

>

I get your point......but it's more with black people.
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Kellie069(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Factfinder1:
I see Mompha going to jail soon.

This I have seen

Prophet of doom, seer of the whole world �
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Kellie069(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:
His head has enough meat to cook soup for a family of 10. I also would like to use this opportunity to remember Seun Egbegbe. He's been in jail for over 50 months now.
IPhone 1

iPhone 2
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ChiefSosa(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kellie069:

iPhone 2
Legbegbe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SaintUlot: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Some jobless people on nairaland can be claiming the guy is ugly like that.
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by BOBAN2710: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
ABOKI WILL ALWAYS BE ABOKI
DRESS SENSE NON
DRESS CODE NONE
HANDSOMNESS NONE
MONEY YES BUT CONTROVERSIAL
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by blockheadd: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
We is he putting his dirty shoes on the seat? you can hardly buy class , doesn't matter how rich.
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by OKB35(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
God bless my Hustle.
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Olajah81: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Congratulations

Been around anyday anytime twice on Wednesday but with sense.....because if you loose guard efcc go bust you

Bro pls don't loose guard both offline nd online because street is not friendly at all.
may God continue to bless ur touching fingers.

Try Washington bombing things dey sup 4 d city right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ofiko123(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy birthday to mompha....more heights in Jesus Christ name..
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Extremefiles(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nigga that's some gay pride shirt in the first pic. Is you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by alimohammedibn(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wishing you All the best

Happy birthday and many, many, Happy
Return�����
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SKINDOGGY: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Olajah81:

Bro pls don't loose guard both offline nd online because street is not friendly at all.
may God continue to bless ur touching fingers.

Try Washington bombing things dey sup 4 d city right now
Any sharp site to see them?
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by EvenBlogger: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ayo2004:
See as the guy ugly
But no babe for WhatsApp Groups 2021 Nigeria go turn am down
Make I go hussle o grin
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 12:45am On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
His head has enough meat to cook soup for a family of 10. I also would like to use this opportunity to remember Seun Egbegbe. He's been in jail for over 50 months now.
IPhone 1

Are you a human eater? shocked
Re: Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Loverboy3333: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2021
Factfinder1:
I see Mompha going to jail soon.

This I have seen

How much will be your share if he goes to jail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bum Shorts Throwback Photo / Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.