Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG (4357 Views)

Nigeria's Gas Reserve To Last For 94 Years, Komalafe / SOUTH-EAST CRUCIAL TO NIGERIA’S GAS INDUSTRY REVOLUTION, SAYS FG - THIS DAY / I’ll Defeat Buhari, Atiku Through Ballot Revolution, Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donpenny:
like I said earlier facts and realities of your region brushes your ego and demoralized you, the solas you are seeking for to boost your ego as an oil producing state is a mere political state to calm your fustrated nerves in your region. What your region have are big market like onishal and aba and many others for commodities with some craft men we don't dispute that here in Niger delta but when it comes to oil reserves and gas reserve the Niger delta is known for that in the whole world. So stop venting your fustration on me am not the cause of your pain, nature made it so deal with it and know peace
Otondo this report was 2020

5 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Donpenny(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Furious1:
I'm from Onelga in Rivers State, Mgbede to be specific, I'm in Egbema rn close to Agip. This is where my father is from, I was born in Elele, did sec school in CCSS rumukpokwu pH, did uni in Anambra, did NYSC in Imo. I have knowledge of what I'm saying.. I'm defending south east because I'm Igbo and my mom is from awka Anambra, get it straight. I'm also a proud Niger Deltan.. can we know your place of origin
I'm from Delta, delta central to be precise, my both parent are from warri the oil rich city of the south, born and grow up in the south, have my education to university level in the south and eventually becomes a geologist. So when I tell you something related to mineral and it geographical location I know what I meant
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Donpenny(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
post=102788588:

Otondo this report was 2020
my friend face your political camera man job and continue snapping some selected average looking building and streets for editing in your region to post on internet. We don't need that to show the world our worth grin
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Petroleum is not a mineral it's the 1st thing they'll tell you in school.. your story doesn't hold water
Donpenny:
I'm from Delta, delta central to be precise, my both parent are from warri the oil rich city of the south, born and grow up in the south, have my education to university level in the south and eventually becomes a geologist. So when I tell you something related to mineral and it geographical location I know what I meant

9 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Donpenny(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Furious1:
Petroleum is not a mineral it's the 1st thing they'll tell you in school.. your story doesn't hold water
and where did you see petroleum in my post? Are you suffering from glaucoma? cool
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
BKayy:

Everything around Anambra Basin is core Igbo land.
When we say Ndigbo in Kogi, which people do you think that we are referring to?
But that doesn't remove the fact that Kogi has more than enough resources to flourish
Anambra basin largely covers Anambra state some part of Enugu and Asaba, but where large gas deposit is Anambra West l, Ugwuoba in Enugu, check the red dot

3 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by stanech: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
theTranslator:

Exactly
Exactly bro
You are smart

Antagonising everyone only isolates

That's the point I am trying to make. We are all in this together. All these dick measuring and what not is just total nonsense..
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donpenny:
my friend face your political camera man job and continue snapping some selected average looking building and streets for editing in your region to post on internet. We don't need that to show the world our worth grin
I feel your pain conehead grin grin hard for you to swallow grin grin

6 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by stanech: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
IJOBA11:
IGBOS DON’T HAVE PROBLEM WITH EDO DELTA AKWAIBOM CROSS RIVER RIVER STATE BAYELSA, OUR ONLY PROBLEM IS WE NIGER-DELTA AKA SOUTH WEST RADICAL MUSLIMS AND THEIR FULANI LORDS, THEY ARE THE ONES DIVIDING THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA

The story is quite different from my opinion I have seen nice people from other tribes that will never treat me differently because I am Igbo. This everybody hates me mentality is not taking us anywhere.
Fmr President Yaradua was president of Nigeria and was loved by the Igbos. We may have an idiot right now as president who thinks lesser of us. And I think our reason for wanting a separate country is justified but taking it out on the whole tribe is counter productive and silly because buhari will definitely leave that seat and even this earth, but the beef we transferred to our neighbors will be with us forever.
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Donpenny(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
post=102789329:

I feel your pain conehead grin grin hard for you to swallow grin grin
gullible dotinan taking solas in a mere political statement from their master to pacify their bruise and wounded mind rather than seeing the facts abt their reality and accept fate grin. Fantasty and delusional thinking are very effective in dealing with pain from being an under dog grin
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donpenny:
gullible dotinan taking solas in a mere political statement from their master to pacify their bruise and wounded mind rather than seeing the facts abt their reality and accept fate grin. Fantasty and delusional thinking are very effective in dealing with pain from being an under dog grin
No wahala, I feel your pain

7 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by kayla12(f): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
I thought GOLD was also discovered in the North why is not mined for the country?
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donpenny:
No wahala, I feel your pain, na here it will end, it doesn't change the facts grin grin

6 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AntiBMC(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Eh? The dot in the circle is crucial? Lol

Too bad, we not staying.. dot or not.

1 Like

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Donpenny(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
post=102790085:

No wahala, I feel your pain
so yo think I'll visit your blog that's full of misinformation grin
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donpenny:
so yo think I'll visit your blog that's full of misinformation grin
Ode so Seven energy oil and gas official site now is blog grin see how jealous is exposing your empty brain grin

4 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by richmond500: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Madmohamed1:
we can never allow them we ask people in village to monitor any movement please and bring them to social media so we can take action ok.
Gas is the future, if u refuse the development that is coming to u, other regions will seize the opportunity, I just hope the Igbo's dont share this ur sentiment
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Donpenny(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
post=102790211:

Ode so Seven energy oil and gas official site now is blog grin see how jealous is exposing your empty brain grin
so you can even speak yoruba grin? I tot you said u're die hard biafrud, scammer. Werey! Omo ale jatijati. Olorun a wa pelu e o grin
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is not Igbo vs Yoruba, if someone disproves your point you rest kwanu.
Donpenny:
so you can even speak yoruba grin? I tot you said u're die hard biafrud, scammer. Werey! Omo ale jatijati. Olorun a wa pelu e o grin

5 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donpenny:
I know you are from west, typical bitter Yoruba man grin energy of the future located in Igbo land grin. ranting till decades to come will not change the facts

5 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
BKayy:
Make una come collect gas na...
Una think say we be those Niger Delta people that have no plans for the future.
Our Gas, Our Future.
All hail Biafra
they already using the gas na... dem say una gas too sweet for eating and will be more sweeter in coming years..
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Multiplier7:
Afonja people will not like this news at all. The Dotians are really blessed.

The Niger Delta people crew can go to hell.

Am proud to be igbo
remember you still landlocked... we will not allow you pass our rivers.
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by TruthOverFacts: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
DaveDave001:
IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA NOT JUST WEST AFRICA
Just like the way the bloody fools claim igbo land is landlocked. I don’t blame them,the black man does not read and makes little to no effort on conducting thorough research before coming to conclusion.
They will be shocked when they find out the Osemoto/Oseokwa ports in imo and Anambra are just 18 nautical miles to the Atlantic ocean and are natural harbors with the highest depth in Nigeria.

This one loud grin
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Notasyouthink: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
IJOBA11:
LET ME CALL THE TERRORISTS

HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY
CILICMARIN MA WHATS UP, HE JUST DEY PRETENDgrin
SEUNMSG
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
ONIONBANDIT
ARREWA1STSON ARREWA
OJIOFOR THE BORORO MAN, THIS NEWS GO PAIN YOU NOR BE SMALL
JULIUSMALEMA ANOTHER FUTA JALONIAN GO DEY BED-REST LAIDIS grin
You cannot see those zoo terrorist creatures you mentioned because they're already on their sick beds grin grin grin

Every good news like this from the SE makes them sick even erasethedot and oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu are also on their dirty sick bed grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
post=102781144:
The federal government has stated that the five south-eastern states of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo will be key actors in its push to enthrone gas as a preferred fuel source for Nigeria’s industrialisation.
It said besides the region’s enormous natural gas deposit which would be a useful energy supply source to the country, its industrial composition provides for Nigeria’s gas market complementary demand points to unlock its budding potentials.

The government therefore pledged its support towards efforts by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Gas Aggregation Company of Nigeria (GACN) to expand gas utilisation in the region using both market-based and government-backed frameworks to clear existing bottlenecks to the market’s transition.
It said these through the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Chief Timipre Sylva, during a gathering of more than 500 registered participants at the South-east Gas Utilisation Forum recently organised by the GACN in Owerri, Imo State, recently.
A statement from the GACN noted that the forum had its theme as: “Natural Gas Utilisation and Optimisation in Nigeria – focus on the South Eastern Hub,” and it was organised in partnership with the five governors of the region: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu – Abia; Chief Willie Obiano – Anambra; Engr. Dave Umahi – Ebonyi; Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi – Enugu and Senator Hope Uzodimma of Imo.
Sylva said the forum aligned with the government’s vision, “to see that we as a country prioritise utilising our natural gas resources domestically to create jobs, grow the economy, increase government revenue, attract investments and industrialise the country- all to the benefit of its citizens.”
He further noted that the government, “strongly believes that the South East has a pivotal role to play in Nigeria’s journey towards gas availability, broad utilisation and value optimisation, which is one of the reasons the South East was chosen as the first zone to host this Forum.
According to him, the ministry of petroleum resources has, “made significant progress in the upgrade of the national gas utilization framework by adopting and implementing innovative policies and initiatives aimed at positioning natural gas as the major fuel and driver of our nation’s economy.”

He said such initiatives included the development and activation of the Nigerian Gas Transportation Network Code to guide the use and operations of the gas transportation network system and the National Gas Expansion Programme (NGEP) designed to reinforce and expand domestic gas utilisation as well as stimulate demand by promoting gas as replacement for imported petrol and diesel.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/20/south-east-crucial-to-nigerias-gas-industry-revolution-says-fg/

thieves, make una come tap make we see. Una go fall this time around.

1 Like

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
DaveDave001:
The Afonjas and the “Our Oyel” crew will not like this.
We have natural resources,economic and business Sagacity & Above all HUMAN RESOURCE.
Japan and taiwan are leading tech giants even without much resources,compare that to the Igbos that have everything. Make no mistake Biafra will flourish as an independent nation.
We buildt of own weapons as far back as 1967 and held many nations in battle for 3 years. Only hunger was used as a tool to stop us.
You can only Imagine what we will be as a nation.
The future is Blithe. cheesy
I AM A PROUD DOT MAN. grin
remember, you still landlocked..
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BiafIntel: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
post=102781716:

They know Igbo land will be difficult that's why they chose Seplat own by Igbos, they started wilth Imo next will be Anambra and Enugu
Even this SEPLAT must mind themselves. They must operate inside Biafra or else...............The bulshit of the slowpoke niger deltans will never ever be tolerated anywhere within Igbo territory. Anyway, Biafra is near.
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
obiekunie01:
make them come touch the gas make we see!

SEBI NA DOT WE BE - NA THEN THEM GO NO SAY NO BE EVERY REGION DEY LIKE NIGER DELTA!

THEIR GOLD NA THEIR OWN! OUR GAS NA OUR OWN!

WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY FULANI MAN TOUCH OUR GAS RESERVE! PERIOD!
they have already using your gas for years and ready to pipe your gas to all africa countries.. you are here dreaming..
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BiafIntel: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
tandy2013:
No way . May be after Biafra has gone. I think say Nigerians say South East no get anything? The biggest gas deposit in West Africa is in Ohaji Ekpama in Imo state . And gas is the future .

All hail Biafra
The biggest gas deposit in the whole world is inside Igboland, in all of our 5 states and beyond in Rivers and Delta Igbo-speaking areas. Our children's future must be secure by us. It's either Biafra or Biafra. Period!!
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Asgard73: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donpenny:

I know say you be yoruba man ... finally

Yoruba people eh

See as he say he been Warri university south everything south grin

I was expecting you to name your hometown

Yoruba man

We the Niger delta people ... see envy ..

This one Na red and green envy

Even your people abandon your shalaye...

Haba

Envy and jealousy Dey cause hbp and e Dey Kill anyhow.

Stop before you go.. and while going be proud of oduduwA...

To claim another man position is an insult to your ancestors

Very evil

7 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Asgard73: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
they have already using your gas for years and ready to pipe your gas to all africa countries.. you are here dreaming..

Nigerians make una follow me laugh

Wetin envy fit cause no be here grin

Na wao

3 Likes

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Asgard73: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
remember, you still landlocked..

Stop embarrassing yourself... Adaka Boro no dull like this

Haaa

Nairaland grin

Landlock in 21th century

I weak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka / Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu / 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.