Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures (39896 Views)

Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stop writing trash. It is million, not 'K'. Some people just don't know how to use k when talking of figures.
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by samsard(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fiscus105:

.did you also know that Nigeria govt is spending billions, to sponsor graduates of science, engineering and medical to study in any of University in the world up to phd ? Make sure you do it findings before you reply o, China too spend money outside education, that's what we called goverment.
My reply is because she sounded like BBN is the reason for the poor reward for good academic performance.
I don't even think the monetary reward for best graduating student is as important as the facilities in the institutions they study. Plus, scholarship and opportunities for advancement. The school should seek sponsors for gifts and stop giving embarrassing cash amounts.

1 Like

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by akinnux(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
This normally happens when prizes have been instituted for a long time and have lost their value over time due to inflation. What the institution should do is to either phase out the prize or request the donor to upgrade the prize with the economic reality.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Ayula911: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
K

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Ayula911: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
It must be an error.
Such action is a demonic act.

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by thegrace: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
At BUK in 1989/90, I was given #1000.00 as the best student in my department for the session. I am lost for what to say.
So sad if this is true.
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Another incentive to sort lecturers, best graduating students are top class sorters.
If you know you know, they sort with cash and kind.
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Stop writing trash. It is million, not 'K'. Some people just don't know how to use k when talking of figures.

Don't you know he is a graduate of UNN.?
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Fiscus105(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
samsard:
My reply is because she sounded like BBN is the reason for the poor reward for good academic performance.
I don't even think the monetary reward for best graduating student is as important as the facilities in the institutions they study. Plus, scholarship and opportunities for advancement. The school should seek sponsors for gifts and stop giving embarrassing cash amounts.

And if they give 1 bottle of coke, that recognition of being best student is also important everything shouldn't be about money at all time
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Ayo2004: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fairandlovely:
What do u expect when it has nothing to do with BBN undecided cry
Oga,BBNaija is a business and the only reason housemates collect such high prizes is because they are bringing more money to the owners

That being said,this school just wan use the students catch cruise,wetin be 1k abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Lemmy123(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
The reality is there's no job. I observed that most persons want to learn one digital skill or the other because of the constant awareness of the advent of ICT and the need to embrace it in order to be financially independent and free. Some persons don't know which skill to learn because they are availed with different informations which is getting them more confused. Some persons are not sure whether the skill they already have is lucrative enough, some persons want to know which skill is the highest paying skill so they could pitch their tent there regardless whether they'd do well in that aspect or not. This disturbing questions and more is the reason we've created a WhatsApp forum where we meet with like minds who can teach us for free and educate us on what to do in such state of dilemma. You have a lot to benefit, but first, start by joining our WhatsApp forum
https://chat.whatsapp(dot)com/EiWH51SRf5U6XHhYPOABt1
Replace the the bracket with and the "dot" with "."
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
You have a friend that is a graduate of university and you wrote this?
wabamidele:
Nikini. Na 2day?
Something happened to my fwend bk in 2015. He s d best graduating student of our set and they gave him 2k nd VC handshake as price. Not even in cash o buh a form to fill first. Pesin wey travel from Niger state whr him dy serve com Ado Ekiti... If na BBN dem go add 500k transport fare join
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by 9jaRealist: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fairandlovely:
What do u expect when it has nothing to do with BBN undecided cry
Factfinder1:
Nigeria...while Bbnaija participants go home with millions of naira, cars,houses,and endorsement deals just for fornicating on tv for 3 months .....Shane of a nation....I see those graduates becoming unknown gun men because of how messed up the country has become...this I have seen
Renforce:
How much BBN winner dey collect again? Make we see priorities

No! It's not an error. I saw similar stuff in my uniben brochure then. E no concern me Shar cos I no near first class angry
rita25:
but if u naked show NYASH for big brother nigeria you will get millions cars and endorsement deals...........................the land is finished...indeed there was a country

Abegi, quit hating on PRIVATE enterprise…
If people like you spent MILLIONS of Naira watching/voting on UNN exams, they’ll get BBN-type cash!
grin
>

2 Likes

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
School na scam crew over...cheesy
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by SonofGod231: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
Maybe they meant 1.5m and 1m respectively it can't be 1500 na so they unfortunate reach for the institution haba now.
You may be surprised but me here I'm not because during my time,my friend won the Alvan Ikoku award for best graduating Engineering Student Uniport and the prize money was five hundred naira. I repeat The Alvan Ikoku award for best graduating Engineering Student Uniport 5h. E Shock us.

1 Like

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by rita25(f): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
guy nyash na nyash no one get 2holes
WowSweetGuy:
but ur nyash have to be fresh o....no b anyhow nyash
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Ceekaycee: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
I presume that's coming from an old and outdated constitution of the university, the board of trustees cannot seem it necessary to make a change....

3 Likes

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by 9jaRealist: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Orjforlife:
This must be an error...how exactly do they want people to take education serious
Fiscus105:
And if they give 1 bottle of coke, that recognition of being best student is also important everything shouldn't be about money at all time

Bless you…
Eg, in the US, the only recognition you get is being designated “class valedictorian”!

>
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by 9jaRealist: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
Maybe they meant 1.5m and 1m respectively it can't be 1500 na so they unfortunate reach for the institution haba now.

These prizes were probably sent when these were HUGE sums of money, they just need to UPDATE them…
>
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by 9jaRealist: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
PlayerMeji:
And we want to compete with China, Japan etc.

Shame

China and Japan don’t give cash prizes to students…
So, are you suggesting that Nigeria should STOP doing so?
>
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by LadyRosa(f): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
setobaba:
And who are the organizers

Meanwhile

Female German Shepard puppy for sale in Abeokuta
9weeks old and from a quality parent

Asking price is 50k last

Check profile for WhatsApp contact only

Thanks

This is not pure breed.
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Renforce: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi, quit hating on PRIVATE enterprise…
If people like you spent MILLIONS of Naira watching/voting on UNN exams, they’ll get BBN-type cash!
grin
>

Kindly remove "realist" from your name. You are utterly brainless
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Eberex(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
i'm sure its in millions. Typo error
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by sylve11: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
It must be an error.

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by stormborn28(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
It must be an error.

grin grin grin grin....is a righteousness
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by 9jaRealist: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Renforce:
Kindly remove "realist" from your name. You are utterly brainless

Your juvenile insults merely reveal a lack of substance and a crude family upbringing… grin

The reason EPL and other football players earn SEVERAL times more than surgeons, etc., is not their importance/priority…
It is because the PRIVATE enterprise they are involved in generates many times more (even creates jobs/wealth for others).

The REALITY is that entertainment (including BBN) is PRIVATE enterprise that generates MILLIONS in revenue…
It not only generates revenue for the creators, but JOBS for designers, architects, producers, builders, artisans, technicians, etc.

>

1 Like

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Seniorwriter(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
funkeyemi:
Join our Campaign against DRUG ABUSE
Your campaign statement / phrase printed on the shirt is incomplete
I'll suggest you make the phrase complete to draw attention and philanthropic donors to your campaign.
In my years of working on campaign projects there's a simple key factor to convincing volunteers & donors alike and that is >>>Making a clear definition of your campaign....In this respect using;
SAY NO
TO
DRUG ABUSE
In my opinion is more appropriate.

Feel free to reach out via the facebook ID on my profile with the word "Appraisal" if you need partnership for better & bigger growth.

@Seniorwriter
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by naijapips02: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
samsard:
Don't blame BBN for your visionless leaders. BBN generates money from ads and viewer votes. This is academics.

Generate from who?

He's speaking to your wrapped value system. You pay millions to support Bbnaija yet can't setup good funds for graduates.

1 Like

Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by authority2006(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
It must be an error.

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Re: UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures by Davidonkonsults: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
No even reach to use fvck. Damn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Admission Info And Post Utme / Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.