Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,402 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Smartphone Users Have To Say About The Itel P37? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Smartphone Users Have To Say About The Itel P37? (232 Views)

Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing / Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market / Challenge - Guess What Smartphone Took These Pictures (TECNO CAMON 15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Smartphone Users Have To Say About The Itel P37? by Yinksy09(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
itel, one of Africa’s foremost smartphones, accessories, and televisions brands, In the last week of May added the itel P37 to its flagship power series at a virtual launch held in Lagos, Nigeria.

Since the launch of the big batter smartphone P37, users have commended the new itel P37 series for its durability, features, and ability to withstand different usage scenarios in day-to-day living.

Some said: "It is quite rare to find a smartphone in the market that offers great flexibility, fun and user-friendly features, and still manages to give superb battery power.”

Another user says, “There's a reason the model is tagged ‘Play with Power’. Just like the itel P36 Pro, the itel P37 has a big 5000mAh battery which keeps me going all day long. The phone stays on for as long as 24 hours, so I am able to stay in touch with colleagues and make calls to suppliers whenever we need materials on site without battery worries."

itel P37 is affordable:

The value of the itel P37 series was also commended, especially its pocket-friendly price that has no class limit. ‘No wonder itel has a reputation as the top Smartphone Brand under $75, and the best Feature Phone Brand in Africa and the global market under $75, as revealed by the International Data Corporation's report for 2020. If they keep dishing out smartphone offerings that don’t require people like me to break the bank, I’m all for them.’ Said an avid itel smartphone user.

If you’re a movie buff or you love shooting short videos and taking pictures, the itel P37 series comes with enough storage and dual rear cameras for you. A user says she can store up to 13,000 photos, 100 short videos, and watch as many movies as she wants without her smartphone hanging. She says her movie experience is even made better with the large Waterdrop fullscreen display of the itel P37 and her pictures are very clear.

‘Security and privacy is assured with the fingerprint and Face ID scan’, says another itel P37 user. ‘You can lock and unlock your phone with only you being able to access all your sensitive information.’

But what has thrilled users the most is how itel keeps engaging with the youths. There is the Unbox with Olamide contest on Vskit, iFamily With My Family contest on Facebook and Instagram, as well as the Play With Power contest on Vskit for football lovers. These contests give the public an opportunity to get brand new itel P37, itel TVs, and other itel products once they participate.

Read more: https://yinksmedia.com/users-applaud-itel-p37-durability-capacity-engagement-with-youth/

(1) (Reply)

Help! Sprint Oneplus 7 Pro 5G sim Unlock / . / Turn Of Fmi My Iphone And Icloud Activation Locked Bypass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.