Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? (1889 Views)

In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by L4stl00k(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Told her am eating fried rice and Chicken while soaking garri and groundnut with sugar

Over to you fellas?
Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
I told her my dad is a senator

3 Likes

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by L4stl00k(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
:ol
Akwaibomdude:
I told her my dad is a senator

1 Like

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Cerebellum: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
I told her she was beautiful, just to chop the P grin,...You knowgrin

5 Likes

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by L4stl00k(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cerebellum:
I told her she was beautiful, just to chop the P grin,...You knowgrin
Nah them ����
Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Pierocash(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
My age. I lied to her about my age. I reduced it by 6yrs .

Though I finally blew it open after I realised I have succeeded in winning her love.

4 Likes

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thinking �.... I don't lie... I don't think I have ever told a serious lie... Just white lies.... Unharmful lies...

1 Like

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Demigod22: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
I love you

4 Likes

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Uncle93(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
My pocket dalied her number by mistake while I was toasting another girl, she picked and heard everything,.. God, come see mad text messages and para, blocking me on WhatsApp and everywhere. Me wey be master lair. I lied to her that it was a prank to see her reaction.. shawty fell for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by mosdii(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Temmylee01(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Told her I was schooling back then while my waec self math dey hold me down.
Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by L4stl00k(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Uncle93:
My pocket dalied her number by mistake while I was toasting another girl, she picked and heard everything,.. God, come see mad text messages and para, blocking me on WhatsApp and everywhere. Me wey be master lair. I lied to her that it was a prank to see her reaction.. shawty fell for it.

Send me your account number

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by specialbobby(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2021
Uncle93:

And you go wan enter heaven like this oo

1 Like

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Uncle93(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
specialbobby:

And you go wan enter heaven like this oo

By the special grace of God grin
Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Pilopher: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Told her my. Father was dead,
Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Opemiposii(f): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Lamanii22:
Thinking �.... I don't lie... I don't think I have ever told a serious lie... Just white lies.... Unharmful lies...
wetin be 'just white lies, unharmful lies' lie na lie
Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by pregnantMan: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Told her I was a virgin..she was shocked and surprised. She later promised to teach me how to fvvk..baba bang her stupid dat day and came on her breast cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Olajydeey: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lies are constant in this relationship o
My fake age,
Shes the only girl,
That I love her,

Plenty plenty sha
Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Pilopher: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Opemiposii:
wetin be 'just white lies, unharmful lies' lie na lie
she say lie na lie
Re: In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner? by Savedday: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is Just A Social Construct / Slow Or Tatatata / Ant-man And The Wasp: Quantumania Movie Download 720p, 480p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.