Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! (697 Views)

The High-income Skills To Acquire In This New Year To Make Millions In 5 Months. / What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money / Why Millions Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
You can become a professional graphics designer with your Android or Iphone and make lots of money.
Feel free to chat me on WhatsApp ,so i can teach you the secrets.
Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
ceejay1759:
You can become a professional graphics designer with your Android or Iphone and make lots of money.
Feel free to chat me on WhatsApp ,so i can teach you the secrets.

You must be a joker?

You want people to learn graphic design from you, yet see how clustered and unappealing the design under your bio look like...

You can't make 5 five figures in cash with such design.

Yo, level up!

(This may not come out well, but you the trainer needs training too)
Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
OluwaWizzy:

You must be a joker?

You want people to learn graphic design from you, yet see how clustered and unappealing the design under your bio look like...

You can't make 5 five figures in cash with such design.

Yo, level up!

(This may not come out well, but you the trainer needs training too)

Even the best needs training. In graphics one cannot be said to be an expert, it's so wide that your imagination needs to be working at all times. There is a level he can teach, and that's it. No perfection on this industry.

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2021
Good morning.
Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Its a beautiful day...
Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Even the best needs training. In graphics one cannot be said to be an expert, it's so wide that your imagination needs to be working at all times. There is a level he can teach, and that's it. No perfection on this industry.

I agree but then......
Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Good morning...
Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by Tohsynetita1: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by Nehyooh(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:

You're right ! His design need to have some breathing space as well as alignment.
I'm into graphics design too.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Learn a lucrative skill today!!!
Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by yudo: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2021
ceejay1759:
Learn a lucrative skill today!!!
phone number
Re: Learn Graphics Design With Your Phone And Make Millions Of Naira!!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 21, 2021
yudo:
phone number
send me a pm

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Tech Job Vacancy / Vacancy / Male Housekeeper Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.