Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] (2318 Views)

Bobrisky: Yorubas Have A Culture Of Spraying Naira - Reno Omokri / Why Do Igbos And Fulanis Bear Yoruba Names? / Breaking News: Ty Danjuma Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indeginous Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by fenibak: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
First, I say to Igbos stop investing in Lagos and Abuja, I count myself as a Lagos boy because I was born in Lagos and I lived in Lagos all my life, I have 1 house in Lagos, others are in Enugu, as an Igbo man we know we don't come from Lagos Yorubas never took the properties of the Igbos unlike the blood-sucking ones in the so-called rivers states.

We Igbos know Nigeria is not one but we so much wanted a one united Nigeria but our problem is that we hate injustice an Igbo man can never stand injustice we don't care who you are if you like be trump.

I can tell you Igbo man had hoped not to see a day like this but somehow we knew it would come we wanted one Nigeria so much because we have moved on from the war and this is why Igbos in Lagos and Abuja don't want to hear the word Biafra or agitation it is just because of their investments if you doubt me ask Peter Okoye one half of Psquare, these guys have invested in Lagos and I say to them don't worry even with a free Biafra you can still live in Lagos the Yorubas are educated people and they would follow international law even when they had the chance to take Igbo properties they did not, do you think they would in this internet age of course not they won't do such the Yorubas are blessed and can't stoop so low, you don't know them like I do.

Yes no lie Igbos have invested so much in Lagos and I am not asking you to stop but take 90% of your investment to Igbo land, leave Lagos and Abuja alone, they are not your land let's be realistic because I am a realist, no matter how long you stay in Yoruba land you still remain an Omo Nna or in Abuja you are still Biafran boys if you doubt me ask the Northern so-called street fighting judge and let me state here now those words from that man opened my eyes and made me identify with my Igbo identity like never before and I know there are still confused Igbos in Lagos and Abuja I say to you change your mindset because Nigeria is on extra time and I wrote to them here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-open-letter-to-abuja-igbos-and and here https://www.biafranboys.org/confused-igbos-still-shouting-one

It is time to build Igbo land we can turn Igbo land to China if we want to because remember we have no other place but our land, so the rich ones build in the southeast and support your own.

Governors should start by using locally made cars eg INNOSON or at least 60% should be local and 40% foreign because I know you greedy men love Toyota Prado, it should be an official policy by the Eastern Governors and it would be so In the new Biafra or tell Toyota and the rest to bring their companies to Igbo land.

I plead with my brothers and sisters let us think Igbo land first split your investments, invest more and create jobs for your people and turn Igbo land to China because we have no other place to call home, our brothers in Asia and they see how they run the life there we can replicate the same in Igbo land.

Lastly, leave Lagos and Abuja alone I watched a video yesterday of Northerners openly looting shops in Abuja a nobody could do anything again Igbos leave Lagos and Abuja alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKaknjdi4GE

https://www.biafranboys.org/have-lagos-and-fulanis-have-abuja-what

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by Ynix(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oga don't be misled, the gbagyis own Abuja

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Anambala.....land of billionaires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by igbowoman: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
A Nigerian that doesn't know the tribe that owns Abuja.
Hmm

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by dignity33: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Abuja is not Fulani point of correction Abuja is Gwari.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by fenibak: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
dignity33:
Abuja is not Fulani point of correction Abuja is Gwari.

i pity you,who do you think they would support

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by Ikinternational: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Big dicks for ya wives n gf's

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by fenibak: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
igbowoman:
A Nigerian that doesn't know the tribe that owns Abuja.
Hmm

stop ranting like a headless chicken,the message is simple,only fish brains wont listen..stop investing in lagos and abuja
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by fenibak: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Anambala.....land of billionaires.

run away kid,watch what happens when igbo stop investing in lagos and abuja
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by fenibak: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ynix:
Oga don't be misled, the gbagyis own Abuja

yes they would leave fulanis and support igbos when it happens,get sense una no gree

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by mrvitalis(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
fenibak:

South
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by mrvitalis(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Any igbo man still investing outside south east is a big ..very very big full

No body is asking u to build in your vilages ...your state have capital ...build in the east ...use the rent to pay for your rent in Lagos n Abuja

Keep doing your business where u are doing it but send your profit home

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by PoloG: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Igbos are so annoying abeg... If you want to leave lagos, leave na and stop opening useless threads every day
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by Investigative: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
igbo own the world
The world doesn’t revolve around Lagos and Abuja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by fenibak: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

No body is asking u to build in your vilages ...your state have capital ...build in the east ...use the rent to pay for your rent in Lagos n Abuja

same thing i am telling them now
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by fenibak: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
PoloG:
Igbos are so annoying abeg... If you want to leave lagos, leave na and stop opening useless threads every day

run away fulani boy
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by fenibak: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Investigative:
igbo own the world
The world doesn’t revolve around Lagos and Abuja

ihear you
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by fenibak: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
i wont tell you people again because then i wont pity any of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHtmEYSF1w
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by AkalaJ: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Igbos have Port Harcourt.
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by Rahkman: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
This crying bitch ass op opens this kind of useless thread almost everyday
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by zanshi: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oil and a Bleep load of Gas reserves.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by Kaiser20: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oboy rich Igbo people who own multi-million/Billion naira investment in Lagos & Abuja don't reason like other poor igbos like you and the OP
When you talk about investment rich Igbo men& women have no Limits.
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by freetheking: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
You have said nothing but the truth. He that has ear let him hear.
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by nlreserve: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
fenibak:
First, I say to Igbos stop investing in Lagos and Abuja, I count myself as a Lagos boy because I was born in Lagos and I lived in Lagos all my life, I have 1 house in Lagos, others are in Enugu, as an Igbo man we know we don't come from Lagos Yorubas never took the properties of the Igbos unlike the blood-sucking ones in the so-called rivers states.

We Igbos know Nigeria is not one but we so much wanted a one united Nigeria but our problem is that we hate injustice an Igbo man can never stand injustice we don't care who you are if you like be trump.

I can tell you Igbo man had hoped not to see a day like this but somehow we knew it would come we wanted one Nigeria so much because we have moved on from the war and this is why Igbos in Lagos and Abuja don't want to hear the word Biafra or agitation it is just because of their investments if you doubt me ask Peter Okoye one half of Psquare, these guys have invested in Lagos and I say to them don't worry even with a free Biafra you can still live in Lagos the Yorubas are educated people and they would follow international law even when they had the chance to take Igbo properties they did not, do you think they would in this internet age of course not they won't do such the Yorubas are blessed and can't stoop so low, you don't know them like I do.

Yes no lie Igbos have invested so much in Lagos and I am not asking you to stop but take 90% of your investment to Igbo land, leave Lagos and Abuja alone, they are not your land let's be realistic because I am a realist, no matter how long you stay in Yoruba land you still remain an Omo Nna or in Abuja you are still Biafran boys if you doubt me ask the Northern so-called street fighting judge and let me state here now those words from that man opened my eyes and made me identify with my Igbo identity like never before and I know there are still confused Igbos in Lagos and Abuja I say to you change your mindset because Nigeria is on extra time and I wrote to them here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-open-letter-to-abuja-igbos-and and here https://www.biafranboys.org/confused-igbos-still-shouting-one

It is time to build Igbo land we can turn Igbo land to China if we want to because remember we have no other place but our land, so the rich ones build in the southeast and support your own.

Governors should start by using locally made cars eg INNOSON or at least 60% should be local and 40% foreign because I know you greedy men love Toyota Prado, it should be an official policy by the Eastern Governors and it would be so In the new Biafra or tell Toyota and the rest to bring their companies to Igbo land.

I plead with my brothers and sisters let us think Igbo land first split your investments, invest more and create jobs for your people and turn Igbo land to China because we have no other place to call home, our brothers in Asia and they see how they run the life there we can replicate the same in Igbo land.

Lastly, leave Lagos and Abuja alone I watched a video yesterday of Northerners openly looting shops in Abuja a nobody could do anything again Igbos leave Lagos and Abuja alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKaknjdi4GE

https://www.biafranboys.org/have-lagos-and-fulanis-have-abuja-what

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by mrvitalis(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kaiser20:

Oboy rich Igbo people who own multi-million/Billion naira investment in Lagos & Abuja don't reason like other poor igbos like you and the OP
When you talk about investment rich Igbo men& women have no Limits.
Who many rich Yoruba have investments in south south or north ?
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by Ynix(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
fenibak:

The gbagyis by nature will prefer to support Yoruba or Igbos than Fulani being predominantly Christians and cool headed people
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by Kaiser20: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who many rich Yoruba have investments in south south or north ?
Are they your role model?.
As a young man change your mindset you will grow big. No body owns anywhere ok ,we live on this Earth for a while just fulfil your purpose and go.
Stop all the distractions.
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by mrvitalis(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kaiser20:

Are they your role model?.
As a young man change your mindset you will grow big. No body owns anywhere ok ,we live on this Earth for a while just fulfil your purpose and go.
Stop all the distractions.
Lamo just answer my question makinde governor of oyo state made his money in port Harcourt ...he lived in port Harcourt ...how many investment does he have in port Harcourt

Igbos foolishly own the biggest investment in port Harcourt and uyo ( two I'm sure ) outside oil and gas industry ....what do we get ? Insult threat

See igbos are already moving back home ...if na before we for done buy ijebu lekki finish ...but it has dropped by over 70% ....eastern cities are really coming up strong n growing super fast it's unbelievable
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by NGpatriot: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Abia.
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by nku5: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gbagyis have Abuja, Fulanis have Kano and Igbos have Enugu. People should invest at home all the same. What igboland needs more than anything now is a rail system that will connect all the capital cities.
Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by Eastlink(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

And the investment in the South-East how did fare? Are you people not destroying it with your UGM/ESN. How many houses did you burn today MrVitalist IPOB Owerri branch Chiarman?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] by mrvitalis(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Eastlink:
And the investment in the South-East how did fare? Are you people not destroying it with your UGM/ESN. How many houses did you burn today MrVitalist IPOB Owerri branch Chiarman?
Ipob have never burnt any house in owerri sir if u have proof provide and get 100k

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Ebonyi And South East States Can't Do Without VAT How Would They Survive In B / Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba / Lagos Safety Commission Tells Artisans, Developers To Make Safety Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.