Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son (48266 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / How 2 Men Raped Their Neighbor's Daughters In Shogunle, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Earthstorms(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Really bad
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Aroslaw: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
I thought all kidnappers were Fulani and Herdsmen. Pschew.

Let's stop politicizing or sectionalizing crime and evil.. That way, it will never end.

Where are the armed robbers and escaped criminals from Benin prison? All of this are contributing to Insecurity as well.

My 2cents

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Fiscus105(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
She is in hijab, yet full of evil.

Biliving wearing particular type of garment purify you, height of stupidity
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Oju4190: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
benweezy:
Lol
Reansom was paid through POS grin

Local kidnappers.

That's how one of my guy kidnapped himself last month and random was paid through his own account.

He's currently in police custody.
is it Random dey are calling it now?
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Casham: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
This is how Northerners roll

It's their way of life . Looting , robbery , kidnapping, tribalism and terrorism
Please don't do this. Don't be like this. Why are you oozing with hatred for everybody. We are all Nigerians and all lives matter. No region is innocent of all these things you called. Please stop.
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Sammerboi: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hausa youths like too dey wear football jersey jare
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:

It's their way of life . Looting , robbery , kidnapping, tribalism and terrorism
Even mentally deranged person knows that Nigeria has common problems but finger pointing one region abt the problem inhererited from others is unfair.
Go and reflect on the history of kidnappings in Nigeria which started mainly around 2005, the history of arm robbery; the Anenih, shina rambo among others, and know who brought it. Ponder well abt ur state treasury and how it's managed by the authorities in ur state, check ur word well abt tribalism and ponder well abt the utterances of ur religious leaders, Politicians and people around u abt others and u will definitely know that you're dwelling on concocted propaganda.
Move on from this ethno-religious stupidity!

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by HEBEI: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Moronz in action shocked

That's what their leaders and elders do in the presidency, kidnapping our collective sense of peace shocked
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by adecz: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
▶️⏩⏭️ ⏹️Kidnapping is the fastest growing
business in the north & may become
a very big source of IGR for many
Arewa States☺️☺️☺️☺️
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Many people on NL got spelling issues and it's not autocorrect. Smh
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Enice(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:

Yeah! Southerners don't kidnap, loot, tribalize or carry out acts of terrorism. When you are branded a saboteur and your house burnt to the ground, that is what? or when you are fingered as an informant and killed? When you hijack trucks on the highway to steal onion, tomatoes and pepper, when you behead security agents, when you burn down government properties, when you kidnap Visitors for ransom, who is osisikankwu, Ikonso, King Dragon, etc, who are these people? are they disciples? rubbish
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Should these guys are brutally executed.. There would be a deterrent to up coming potential kidnappers..

But this is actually a zoo as itz globally known.

PATHETIC
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by layzie: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:

Can u just act your age and stop this rubbish pls
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by effort1: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Alasane, looks like you Muslims as holy as you deceive yourself to believe.

Or does Islam support kidnapping?
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by RichBoy247: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:

That's why they end up as street beggars. From North to East, from South to West, you see them sleeping on the streets.
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nowhere and nobody is safe any longer. Pls be on your guard and always ask God for protection.
Nairaland brothers and sisters, pls help me with a job no matter how menial and humbling it may be pls. Life has been extremely terrible for me after sch. I am straving, can't feed. I have lots of responsibility. I reside in Abuja. Pls help me. I'm already having suicidal thoughts. Pls!
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by liasmiram2567: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:

Do you southerners are saints.
No crime in the south.
Stop displaying tribal hatred and hypocrisy.You are worst off
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by mastermaestro(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
benweezy:
Lol
Reansom was paid through POS grin

Local kidnappers.

That's how one of my guy kidnapped himself last month and random was paid through his own account.

He's currently in police custody.

Wonderful! grin grin He will repent by force in jail. cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
In the north? that is a lie

It what happens when puvaty meets desperation!
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by kogi2010: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:

yes yes yes all thanks to dere masters Igbos n biafrans
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Feggie3: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
GboyegaD:
Hmm...the heart of man is desperately wicked. Only God knows who can be trusted.
Like I can't even trust you. Your lamentation looks fake to me. Like u've not heard of such thing and even worse evil in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by chidiebube107: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fiscus105:
She is in hijab, yet full of evil.

Biliving wearing particular type of garment purify you, height of stupidity
Na man oo
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Fiscus105(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
chidiebube107:
Na man oo

Ok oo, he is in hijab.........

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by GboyegaD(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Feggie3:
Like I can't even trust you. Your lamentation looks fake to me. Like u've not heard of such thing and even worse evil in Nigeria.

Fortunately, I grew up in a serene environment where there is trust even to a large extent today.
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by authority2006(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:

Hmmm! If I may ask you a question, what are the southerners doing differently from the above lists? I think for the southerners, we have to add scam, ritual, baby factories, child trafficking, drug pushing to the above list.
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by Malawian(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Buhari Sapa go reach every. Shey Dem been dey jubilate when Buhari been dey seize containers of rice from Igbos distribute give them for IDP camps.
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by ShadowM(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by ShadowM(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by ShadowM(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son by sweetrace(f): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:

This is how nefarious people behave. It has nothing to do with tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket / Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today / Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.