Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (135084 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by rex444(m): 3:22am On Jun 17, 2021
I got lost after the swimming pool pix some more ....
Anytime your husband gets hungry...hungry and way of apologizing , how ?

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by phemmyfour: 5:30am On Jun 17, 2021
Preciousgirl:

After he uploads this Ghana fufu into his stomach, case is closed cheesy

No need for apologies again

Luv you husby kiss
looking terrible
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by lblinxz: 6:07am On Jun 17, 2021
Ghanaians call it BANKUU, nah for mouth taste dey oo..forget the appearance of the food

10 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
What's with Ghanaians and eggs? every of there food you must see eggs, they wanted to choke me with eggs when I was there early this year.

15 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Zaheertyler(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2021
KosiGee:
This is so unappealing, unappetising and distasteful piece of concoction.

Who dumps fufu inside a bowl of tomato/palm oil sauce with boiled egg and three pieces of suspicious goat meat?

Gross and very untidy.
Keep quiet..
Crazy Africans

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Lamasta(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
Is your husband related to amadioha or ishawuru? Cos this is the kind of food eaten by the gods grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Queenserah26(f): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2021
I swear, savage comments upandan grin

Vulcanheph:
Chai.... Una too get bad mouth for this nairaland. gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Bunmhi(f): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2021
Can you kindly make a basin full of this food so we can offer it to the god at Aso? grin cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Odinaka00(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Nna nawa oo you guys have bad mouth for this Nairaland

10 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by OBALOLA55(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ADD VIEWERS DISCRETION PLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE! angry

26 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Alusiizizi(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

I wouldn't feed this crap to my dog, let alone another human being.

12 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by tnerro1(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2021
The time you used to do this nonsense you would have been done with round 2 and he would have forgotten what happened in the first place self and take you for dinner grin

22 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by demsy21(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Op, don't mind them. If you have not tasted it before, and you are judging by the look, you know nothing. Very sweet Ghanian food.

6 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by PlaysNigeria: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
U have succeeded in revealing why your husband get angry whenever he is hungry, cheesy he's secretly paranoid why he can never get a decent meal to whet his appetite. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Kaybenny(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
When you want him to purge, why won't he apologize¡

shocked angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by kheny12(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
This fufu and watery soup no be here.Eating fufu with boil Egg and soup that look like river Niger.

19 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Looks like you & your Ghana fufu are now getting civilized. U no longer use sacrificial plate.

The food come look as if dem rinse hands after eating swallow, then pour the water on top fufu.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by busmagnate: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
����
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by RisenJoe(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bia this woman, Why are you giving to your husband what belongs to the gods? You want them to strike the innocent man?

Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

13 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Harrykn: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
This combo looks like something wey dey send person go village

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by fannybaby(f): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
What's this
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is very dangerous to healthy long life. You want the man dead soon?

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by iamL(f): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Op ignore them. Very empty and insultive people online reason I left the food section. The food may be delicious but the pic isn't attractive.

3 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Ademidd: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
selemempe:
it's an afonja food. To them, this shìt is better than fried rice and chicken
Tribalism is all you see in your life, local champion.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by PetroDolla2020: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
How about respecting and tolerating other people’s food preferences? Did they force you to eat their eggs?

Ikillbrokehoes:
What's with Ghanaians and eggs? every of there food you must see eggs, they wanted to choke me with eggs when I was there early this year.

4 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by PetroDolla2020: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nice food. The best food in the world. My favorite delicacy.

Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by SideshowBob: 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
It looks like a sacrificial offering.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Krppkyy: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

wtf is this shit.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by masakk(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
There's nothing I detest like putting soup and swallow in the same plate. Then imagine this ''soup''that looks like the water from a finished pot of tomato stew.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by IamRandy: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

What's this CONCOCTION for SACRIFICE?gringrin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Stanweezy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Maybe after eating this, u will send innocent man to toilet to stay until he poo out all the anger

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.