Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (135079 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Testate(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
muyeski21:

No let poverty change ur psych
Bro, believe me your reasoning is abnormal.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Testate(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
temptnow:

What is it made of? Cos that thing doesn't look pleasant to the eye
Some of our food here too doesn't look pleasant to foreigners, but believe me the food is highly delicious.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Rushna27(f): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Seeing dis destroyed my appetite for d day........

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ufuosman(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
����
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by petitejolie(f): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jesusssss....what is this

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Eaglesence: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
You must be married to Sango or Ogwugwu because this looks more like sacrifice than food.

Ol boy you have lived in Nigeria for too long, you need to take a trip to other countries abeg. Even if na cotonou you fit go juss comot.

That swallow right there is my favorite Ghanaian dish.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Yonsxp: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ebor
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by airminem(f): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Preciousgirl:
After he uploads this Ghana fufu into his stomach, case is closed cheesy

No need for apologies again

Luv you husby kiss
angry

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by airminem(f): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eaglesence:

Ol boy you have lived in Nigeria for too long, you need to take a trip to other countries abeg. Even if na cotonou you fit go juss comot.

That swallow right there is my favorite Ghanaian dish.
You know its eaten better with fish wink
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Queenethofficia: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
[i][/i] this is horrible
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Is that boiled eggs am seeing?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
advanceDNA:
Ur husband must be one of this gods cos this thing looks like sacrifice at Nigerian T-junctions

Godddddd what kind of people or on narialand??

Lol.......

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by advanceDNA: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Godddddd what kind of people or on narialand??

Lol.......

We are just having small fun...too many bad news in Nigeria

Shebí you laugh naaa..

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by friendl: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nice but not with the egg
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by PetroDolla2020: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Are you sure Ghanaians eat pork a lot?

WowSweetGuy:
Yes. Ghanaians eat pork alot
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by PetroDolla2020: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
You cannot have fun at the expense of what other people treasure. That is the insensitive attitude of most Nigerians. They badmouth, denigrate other people, their beliefs, norms and culture in the most insensitive, offensive manner. And yet these same hypocritical Nigerians will be up in arms when they see or hear other say the least offensive thing about them or their country.

Fufuo is a great delicacy in Ghana. I eat it and I love it. Yet look at all the stuuupid comments I’m reading from people most of whom don’t even know anything about the food. Common sense tells you to respect other people’s preferences. It’s not by force to comment about something you know nothing about, right?

advanceDNA:

Shebí you laugh naaa..
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Jlow2: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dembele123:
....sss
your watsapp number
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
advanceDNA:

Shebí you laugh naaa..

No be lie oooo cheesy
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by eteba(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
As a naija wey I be.....I'll shove dis sh*t down ur miserable throat, disgusting.....tueh
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by kaykad: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nice food my sister, Fufu and Soup. Nigerian only know of one way of doing things, if its not there was then its a NO NO. they forget to realize that we have have different African countries and they cook the food differently
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Are you sure Ghanaians eat pork a lot?

Yes same as Tanzania. Dont deny it...Atleast more than Nigerians
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by kaykad: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
nice one give it to them, Yeye they small very insensitive people
PetroDolla2020:
You cannot have fun at the expense of what other people treasure. That is the insensitive attitude of most Nigerians. They badmouth, denigrate other people, their beliefs, norms and culture in the most insensitive, offensive manner. And yet these same hypocritical Nigerians will be up in arms when they see or hear other say the least offensive thing about them or their country.

Fufuo is a great delicacy in Ghana. I eat it and I love it. Yet look at all the stuuupid comments I’m reading from people most of whom don’t even know anything about the food. Common sense tells you to respect other people’s preferences. It’s not by force to comment about something you know nothing about, right?

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by advanceDNA: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

U sound like the far left group in the US..

...any small thing..
respect my decision,
respect my food,
Respect who I’m fvcking,
I’ll call the cops..
don’t talk about anything I do,
you will make me depressed...yishhh!!!

People make fun of things and people since the world started... no biggie...it’s just food..

Besides..it really does look like sacrifice at Nigeria t-junction...it’s not like we lying ...

3 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Kalah11051987: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
Is this fufu with the same Nigeria cassava??
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by RoyalBlu(f): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
See how OP has jejely abandoned her post.

I'm guessing she didn't expect all these disapproving comments and remarks about her "sweet delicacy"

Truth be told, this particular food is delicious. However, the way she packaged it is unappealing.

Can still remember my reaction when I was served this food sometime ago in Lagos. Not until I tasted it. It's a finger licking delicacy my fellow Nigerians.

Variety is the spice of like o jare.

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Fantazy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
What's that

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Warisdis?

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by lysosome111: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Testate:
Where can one get this food in naija? I ate it when i went to Ghana and i liked it.

Even if it look like sacrifice as some people claimed, but forget it, he sweet die!

this is banku with meat
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Gambit23: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Testate:
Where can one get this food in naija? I ate it when i went to Ghana and i liked it.

Even if it look like sacrifice as some people claimed, but forget it, he sweet die!

Browse how to cook it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.