Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo (49067 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by don89(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
You are destroying your area ,for your mind that is what will make Buhari to give you biafra or referendum, Hahaha you fail, Buhari doesn't care, if like burn down the whole of southeast, kill all your brothers in the force, Buhari and Nigeria will still go on, do you think if the war breaks out that the whole of Nigeria will be at war?, it will be only in southeast, useless idiots fighting an outsider by burning down their fathers house. Freedom fighters my foot.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by authority2006(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
Who are the people doing these things? What about the 73 boys loaded from nasarawa to owerri yesterday? What are they going to owerri to do? Who are doing all these things in Imo state? Uzodinma what is happening in the the state you captured?

You are not ready to face the truth despite almost daily basis arrests that are being made by the security agents and the killings of some of these criminals, you're still asking this useless question.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by themes009(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
but why did they kill the gateman, for what reason exactly . naija which way embarassed undecided
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by juman(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
They should burn all the houses in their region.
So that they get the imaginary country they are pursuing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by authority2006(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

I have towel for sale to wipe off ur tears

I hope you know that internal displacements of your people have started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

I dey on top of . COM
Hmm
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by authority2006(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
BKayy:
This is a revolution.
Go and build the mansion you will pay for with stolen public/Imo State Money in the territory of the Caliphate you sold your conscience, dignity and honor as an Igbo man for.
My dear Afonjas , this is how it is done. No my brother or paddy paddy for Revolution

We're loving it, keep the good work up. In five years to come, we will gather again to evaluate how far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by juman(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nobody can try this nonsense in yoruba land.
They would be tracked down.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Conrod: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Activist001:

You're the most delusional IPOB member I've seen on Nairaland. I mean you brainwashed IPOB folks on Nairaland are big moróns, but your own is unsalvageable.

It looks like your brain is swimming somewhere in a river inside the forest.

I'm ashamed of the fact that you come from my tribe. Tufia.
Take ur activism to ibarapa ...where its needed.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
authority2006:

I hope you know that internal displacements of your people have started

Dreamer wake up from your phantasm
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by blues234: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
iPOB has fully metamorphosed into a terrorist group. This is obviously not the quest for Biafra but pure terrorism.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by OBIPLUS(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
The injustice going on since, I know this will be the resultant effect, it's like unemployment. If our leaders never thought it that one day , table will turn , nothing is been done about unemployment,
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Divinehenrich(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
I have just confirmed this unfortunate incident that occurs in my home town

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Sleekfingers: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Le124:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-hoodlums-burn-houses-of-ex-imo-ag-assembly-member/

good....make dem continue,,,,,,,very soon dey will start living on trees.....shebi dem sabi burn.....make dem keep it up,,,,,,,..
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Lucifer1419: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Activist001:

You're the most delusional IPOB member I've seen on Nairaland. I mean you brainwashed IPOB folks on Nairaland are big moróns, but your own is unsalvageable.

It looks like your brain is swimming somewhere in a river inside the forest.

I'm ashamed of the fact that you come from my tribe. Tufia.
shot up, you are not from any part of south east.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Conrod: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
juman:
Nobody can try this nonsense in yoruba land.
They would be tracked down.
The last time i checked,east and west is not the same,while abeokuta means UNDER A ROCK, enugu surprisinly means ON TOP OF THE ROCK.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Sleekfingers: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Le124:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-hoodlums-burn-houses-of-ex-imo-ag-assembly-member/

it is only a fool and insane persons will burn his/her father's house just to send a message of anger to his/her enemies........

A proverb by President Buhari
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by lastempero: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
When dem go roast orji uzo kalu.t a orji and this mumu ngwa man wey dey steal abia money now.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Ever8090: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
All of them supporting fulani terrorists in ala Imo go de collect as e start from supreme Court Governor
your place is heading the way of Borno, you this illiterate!!..if you check out, somebody like you no get one achievement for this life wey you come and no hope of any..that is why you are jubilating over other people's lose of properties
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
All of them supporting fulani terrorists in ala Imo go de collect as e start from supreme Court Governor
stop supporting rubbish. You guys will continue this tomfoolery till alaigbo will bcom Bornu. I'm sure you don't even stay in the East. Mtchew
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
franciskaine:
stop supporting rubbish. You guys will continue this tomfoolery till alaigbo will bcom Bornu. I'm sure you don't even stay in the East. Mtchew

In the next century that's an elusive pipe dream
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ever8090:
your place is heading the way of Borno, you this illiterate!!..if you check out, somebody like you no get one achievement for this life wey you come and no hope of any..that is why you are jubilating over other people's lose of properties

Betray your people and reap the rewards. It's a simple sturv. Charity must begin at home
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by juman(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Conrod:
The last time i checked,east and west is not the same,while abeokuta means UNDER A ROCK, enugu surprisinly means ON TOP OF THE ROCK.

Yeah.
SW is not SE.

But I think what UGM doing would lead to nothing.
What is more better step to take is to go in to politics by ipob and hijack the SE politics from those bad leaders.
That is achievable for them.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm

Very Soon, Will Take Over Everywhere In Nigeria
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sunday2021:
continue fooling yourself. I believe your heart is telling you the truth now.
they like to blame others but themselves.... U told him the reality
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Very Soon, Will Take Over Everywhere In Nigeria
I visited the site. Good job. But most of your news are bad news.
Can't you blog about a woman winning Grammy?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
sapphiere:
I visited the site. Good job. But most of your news are bad news.
Can't you blog about a woman winning Grammy?

What Is The Meaning Of @sapphiere, Answer It And Get A Surprise From The Most Popular Blogger In Nigeria
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by orumba(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Now individual houses. Ìle öbá tô jo.................
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lucifer1419:
shot up, you are not from any part of south east.
I don't think I should spend my precious time trying to prove to an IPOB lunatic that I'm an Igbo guy.

Wait, do you think all Igbos support your useless organisation and your run away conman who you call "supreme leader"? Lmao.

You better receive sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.