Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

In Need Of Beef, Goat Meat, Tilapia And Cooker - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / In Need Of Beef, Goat Meat, Tilapia And Cooker (242 Views)

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / Lagos Consumes N328 Billion Worth Of Beef Annually – Govt / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Beef, Goat Meat, Tilapia And Cooker by Adetunjicaleb: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
I am in need of best prices/kg for fresh raw boneless beef (cow) and goat (for asun purpose). I also need price/kg for Croacker and Tilapia fish as well (all around Lagos). Kindly note that someone who has been in this business and familiar with abattoir and go for quality things will be highly preferred. Kindly whatsapp me on this line 07061541979 if this is addressing you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cheese Balls / How To Produce Corn Flakes / Prize Redemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.