Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused Of This? (422 Views)

Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) / Lady Falsely Accuse Photographer Of Inappropriate Touching (video) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused Of This? by AAbuja: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
First, I will like to say, God is the ultimate who knows the truth. And the truth shall always reveal itself in whatever form the divine pleases.

As a man, have you ever been falsely accused of rape?
Well, I have and here is my story. But before I continue, I will like to say a big thank you to my late mum that put up a fight for me. A fight for me in a big and drowning world that label guilty of an allegation I never committed.

In my ss3 getting close to waec, there was this girl that was always over everybody. Me being a quiet guy (17 years old) despise loud girls and at a point I made it known to her. I had no idea how hurt she was. Although it led to a fracas between us at that point, I always avoided her.

About a month later getting towards the middle of waec. She and a friend(female) came to the house were I was staying (I was living with other colleagues that came to write exams too) . I was the only one at HOME, since I was the only arts student among the rest.

She came into our house which was a face me I face you instead of her to pass the building side. ( they used to come to our side to play with one guy). She Opened our pot of stew which I was warming. Then I screamed her name out of anger. During this time she was the one behind as the other friend whom they were both passing was already In front.

She got offensive and give me a blow as I was emerging form the curtain. Why she did that, today, still beats my imagination. As a young agile fellow, I gave her two heavy punches and topped it with a slap in response.

Before I knew it, she shouted "eti MI ooo". She stood up and grabbed my singlet. By that time her friend had turned back oblivious of what must have caused the confusion.

Before I knew it, she has shout that I wanted to rape her. But that did not pain. What pained me most was that she had kicked my pot of stew away with her left leg.

Before I knew it people have gathered trying to separate us. And she has dragged me outside. Fortunately for me, our neighbour who was a police officer was in the house having sex with his wife when all this was happening. They never came out

When the man finally came out, he said he was taking the 2 of us to the station for disturbing his peace grin
He said instead of us to write our exam in peace and leave the community that we were fighting.

Coincidence or as faith will have it. My mum arrived because she came to check me unannounced. Got to the school and was told I was at home.

The man's wife shouted on the girl that he and his husband heard everything that happened. Omo now that I think of everything again, I must have been a very luck guy

My life story

Note! This thread is no way in support of, or seeks to support any social figure. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused Of This? by ford101: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Guy I was also a very quiet guy.but no female dare talk back at me in school cos I don't give such opportunity.infact my Nick name was mallam.am Igbo and schooled in FGC ohafia.with such a Nick name u ll no that this boy is not a good or bad boy.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused Of This? by AAbuja: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2021
ford101:
Guy I was also a very quiet guy.but no female dare talk back at me in school cos I don't give such opportunity.infact my Nick name was mallam.am Igbo and schooled in FGC ohafia.with such a Nick name u ll no that this boy is not a good or bad boy.
Mr mallam grin

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Win The Heart Of A Woman / Get That Big Bumbum Within A Week / Is It Possible For A Weed Smoker To Die Of Blood Pressure Or Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.