Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) (46767 Views)

Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nice
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by iamimohtal(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ppogbae:
Best state in the East

Easter
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
BKayy:
Willie Obiano should be ashamed of himself

True.
Willie Obiano built a Poultry Farm replica and called it Airport grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Bonaventura(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by 042reports(f): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
I heard obaino travelled out of the country

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Akwa ibom ayaya...if u need any landed property in Akwa ibom state check my signature and take advantage of the potentials of our dear state economically with all these infrastructural developments.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by elolove88: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nice one... Governor udom Emmanuel is working...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Akwaibom is doing well in infrastructure.
Nairalanders, pls help me with a job. Life has been so tormenting for me after graduation. I can't feed, I'm starving without even a helper to run to. No matter how menial and humbling the job may be, I am willing to do it pls. I'm already having suicidal thoughts, pls help me.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
And Wike is here beating his cocroch chest with empty flyovers

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by EichMAN3: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wow! Land a lucrative I.T job in 2021. Grab this I.T Mega Bundle and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months
Includes Coding package for kids + mentorship
WhatsApp Me if interested. Payment on delivery
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
sigiyaya112:
I am happy that i didnt see any white engineer in that construction site.
Me too. Exactly bro

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Favoritedealer: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy they are local engineers building the edifice

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
AkwaIbom is really moving to greatness .
There are going to have the best stadium, Seaport(Ibom Deep Sea Port) and airport in Nigeria so far.
AkwaIbom is in for some thing marvelous in the future.
Nigerian Shanghai
Age is just but a number.
AkwaIbom that was created out of Old CrossRiver state have overtaken CrossRiver in development strides.
The part of old Cross River State that is today Akwa Ibom is the oil rich areas. Akwa Ibom is the richest State in Nigeria today. When Bakassi Peninsula was handed over to Cameroon, the seaward boundary between Nigeria and Cameroon was affected putting additional 76 high yielding oil wells located offshore to area contiguous to Akwa Ibom. This alone made Akwa Ibom even richer than Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa in terms of oil revenue. So whatever Governors like Wike, Emmanuel Udom and even Sanwolu are doing in terms of infrastructure should not be used to judge other states, these Governors govern super rich states. Delta and Bayelsa ought to be in the same categories as Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Rivers, but their political class are super stupid.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Parrot69: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
One of the States I hope to retire when I’m ready to settle in Nigeria.

The best developing state in Nigeria with utmost Zero dependency on Federal allocation.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by libson001(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Which east I think you're from UAR and is that the spelling of international?
Ppogbae:
Best state in the East. I am glad to see that there are other states challenging Lagos. We need intranational competition between States.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by FahBuLous: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Abasi Adiong Akwa Ibom state....
Ndito eka mmi ameh kid she Udom anam ke idong nyin?

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
@Lalasticlala kindly take this good news to front page..
Airport Terminal blue print
Two world class international airport for South South cool
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Puloc:
Akwa ibom ayaya...if u need any landed property in Akwa ibom state check my signature and take advantage of the potentials of our dear state economically with all these infrastructural developments.

You sef wan fraud

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Empiree: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is what I like to see.

Black business by Blacks

I'm sick and tired of seeing White and Chinese faces in project like this in Africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is really nice. But if there is no cohesive and comprehensive plan for the full utilisation of this airport, then it is a waste, just like many projects in Nigeria.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Good. These people are busy building their future country's international airports codedly. Nice one

Fresh and blood did not reveal that to you. Let IPOB be there destroying what is left of their region while we are here preparing ourselves for what comes in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
sigiyaya112:
I am happy that i didnt see any white engineer in that construction site.

What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ppogbae:
Best state in the East. I am glad to see that there are other states challenging Lagos. We need intranational competition between States.

Which East? Its the south of the south.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Ppogbae: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Which East? Its the south of the south.

It's technically in the Eastern part of the country. This is what I meant, relative to Lagos which is in the West

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Will the northern cabals in Abuja allow this one to be called international airport or just domestic and cargoes?

Everything down south no dey God for there eyes!

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ppogbae:

It's technically in the Eastern part of the country. This is what I meant, relative to Lagos which is in the West

There is no technicality. South is South. See the map below.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by harmargedon: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Solsix:
Good, ibom air deserve to be on international route. But what wille built for us is a poultry farm . Only God knows how much was spent to built that
akpamu, ewu ndi ofe nmanu.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Best state in the southeast hands down! Uyai Aro'abasi..
Long live udom. Long live a.k.s Long live eket & esien udim . God bless the six remaining southeastern states. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Sergioaguero: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nice work. All the best

Digital pH meter

By House of Franklin

Excellent device used by Fish farmers to detect pH of water. Also used by geologist, organic soap and cream makers, schools, research institute, water treatment engineers etc.

Buy Now: https://paystack.com/buy/PROD_zzndbjv77bg9zky

Whatsapp/Call: 08138570184

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.