Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,514 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today (5533 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Queenserah26(f): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bros, it is well. Wipe your tears and move on. The best is yet to come, it can be very painful but trust me, you'll be glad you did.

Be strong!

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Jackyz: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mosdii...

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hathor5:
I don't know what to say. lipsrsealed
Say "that her new husband will fcxk her tonight" this is the D-day,say that to op

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by LikeAking: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
jimmychang:

How is he a simp....mumu
Shat ap!
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by bola4dprec(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In modii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
hope your mum still alive ?
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by martinmiller: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
You should be happy not sad, I know what love means but then move on, you just become a man.

You should be glad bro, ganner strength, alot of confidence, pray and don't stop loving as you move on. It's rather to late to be sad because a lady abandoned you for another fellow.

Chin up guy, better babe still plenty !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by UwaMmebii(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
RapLawd:

Lol...if that's what makes one simp,then I am one,but for sure he's not riche than I am and that I know with facts...she alone knows her reasons,but money can't be one of them...

Thank you.

I just pity that electrician guy that wants to marry her because I know for sure you will still Bleep her, she will still open her legs for u to penetrate. Don't ask me how I know. U see love especially when the two ppl involved love themselves extremely it will only take grace of God to break the yoke of the love. I have been there and I know what I'm talking.
Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Polynek(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
I don't think she is in love with Her husband, but anyway my man, You won't kill urself nal, take heart okay, is very painful but u gat endure, we moooove

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today by Demigod22: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
I always advise my friends to get a spare heart before they love any girl. OP, you see the girl you have treated like egg electrician don fry am. Girls are like unripe mango, while you are waiting for them to ripe, another man is using salt to eat them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman / Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! / Why Do Many Guys Love Putting Their Hands In Their Boxers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.