Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) (64850 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by NotGej: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mr man, you’ve grown past this childishness.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rotiix:
I've never seen any politician in a foreign political space flaunt looted wealth like this, no wonder we are still living in the stone age

How's it looted wealth you are too quick to conclude. the guy has been an avowed enemy of Buhari for a long time now.. you think if he has skeletons in his cupboard EFCC wouldn't have been sent by the cabal to deal with him
Think !!!
Melaye once said during an interview that he made his money by owning a franchise of MacDonald's burger in USA several years back. No one has disputed this with evidence this far.. and no one has proven he stole government money as well.. so why should we assume the unsubstantiated
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Rotiix(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
sonofElElyon:

How's it looted wealth you are too quick to conclude. the guy has been an avowed enemy of Buhari for a long time now.. you think if he has skeletons in his cupboard EFCC wouldn't have been sent by the cabal to deal with him
Think !!!
Melaye once said during an interview that he made his money by owning a franchise of MacDonald's burger in USA several years back. No one has disputed this with evidence this far.. and no one has proven he stole government money as well.. so why should we assume the unsubstantiated
You and him should be the one to think that he has once occupied a public office and unnecessary display of wealth is rather too insensitive and a huge disrespect to the people he claimed to have served.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by ThugBoy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
if you get mind state kogi state for just one week wether your family no go pay kidnapper ransom. You dey form say you nor dey among people wey kill Nigeria
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2021
Rotiix:

You and him should be the one to think that he has once occupied a public office and unnecessary display of wealth is rather too insensitive and a huge disrespect to the people he claimed to have served.

This new assertion of yours can be true without the earlier one being so
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Streetpresident: 12:36am On Jun 17, 2021
Rotiix:
I've never seen any politician in a foreign political space flaunt looted wealth like this, no wonder we are still living in the stone age

Dino is poor mentally. His thinking is shallow....

One that's truly wealthy mentally and in account don't do this pikin show off.... when last did you see Dangote or Adenuga behave like pikin wey dem give short bread wey go show am for junction.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2021
DSC7:

Poverty have really messed up ur sense of reasoning.......

Enjoy ur 30k in peace....

Do u think Dino made this money without negative effects to his constituents or the masses? Let’s be frank here.

I like Dino he’s dramatic bt work must be done. U are voted in to work not flex untop our suffering. Can we go to his constituency and see the valuable changes and contributions he made Since being a senator?? Then we can defend him come rain or sun.

From what I hear kogi tho having lots of potential, resources and beautiful women is one of the backward and underdeveloped states.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Rissimenky: 12:49am On Jun 17, 2021
NotGej:
Mr man, you’ve grown past this childishness.

Honestly. The Dino guy must have been seriously deprived as a kid.

That's why he flaunts every new thing he buys on Instagram at his age, to show off.

He thinks material acquisition is EVERYTHING.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by toffyz(m): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Na ogun go kill everybody wey vote for ham wey no say na hin attitude be that...Ogun go spare those who ain't aware b4.

Ashe wa!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by toffyz(m): 1:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Also, it will never be well with ALL corrupt politicians present or past.

Ashe wa!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 2:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Rotiix:

If you yab am e go ride am
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 2:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Happy man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 3:12am On Jun 17, 2021
densiks:

Poverty messed this guy up irrecoverably.

You got the point bro

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by kodemann: 4:12am On Jun 17, 2021
JaneYave:
Pamper yourself while you are alive biko!

Yes let him pamper himself. Afterall, the lives of Nigerian children in Kogi state without access to clean water or quality education don't matter.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Localmann(m): 4:52am On Jun 17, 2021
SDM cruise master chop life
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Localmann(m): 4:52am On Jun 17, 2021
SDM cruise master chop life
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Chuka200: 4:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQL7RBBnjU_/

Idiots they go come dey curse buhari does buhari have rolls Royce
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 5:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Rotiix:

This is a PDP family and you tell us that Buhari is this and that,abi!
Some Nigerians are so funny that they closed their eyes to reality.
The Product this man is displaying is FOREX Based,all imported, with no Nigerian Content ,then you tell us that NAIRA is weakened against Dollars.
All his family are abroad,yet a Politician without contributing anything meaningful to Nigeria other than shouting and dancing on videos.
Is that how Britain, America,Europe and China developed?
How seriously are we as a Nation? Mr Wike,Saraki,Tambuwa,come and see your PDP Member o!
Some people would say 'it's his money'
Which works did he do to get wealth and how many Companies did he established in Kogi State?
We have a long way to go in Nigeria because we don't face TRUTH and e are very Unpatriotic and Selfish and Wicked towards this Nation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Rotiix(m): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Bluntemperor:

This is a PDP family and you tell us that Buhari is this and that,abi!
Some Nigerians are so funny that they closed their eyes to reality.
The Product this man is displaying is FOREX Based,all imported, with no Nigerian Content ,then you tell us that NAIRA is weakened against Dollars.
All his family are abroad,yet a Politician without contributing anything meaningful to Nigeria other than shouting and dancing on videos.
Is that how Britain, America,Europe and China developed?
How seriously are we as a Nation? Mr Wike,Saraki,Tambuwa,come and see your PDP Member o!
Some people would say 'it's his money'
Which works did he do to get wealth and how many Companies did he established in Kogi State?
We have a long way to go in Nigeria because we don't face TRUTH and e are very Unpatriotic and Selfish and Wicked towards this Nation!
Wishing u more wisdom bro, u nailed it
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Goddyj(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2021
I can't help but love this man. He understands that life is too short and therefore one has to enjoy it to the fullest, especially when you have the money.

Dino enjoy your life; haters can go and die.

But I hope you have invested for the future of your kids�
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Okay noted
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2021
small boy in a big man's body. Omo oju o rola ri. He never knew he would be this rich in his life
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by succri(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2021
A Confident theif
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by gidado14(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQL7RBBnjU_/
I never see a fool my entire life like this man oya ride this one make i see

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Idiko1: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2021
How did this fool het to be anything in the shithole called Nigeria? I guess it is Nigerian thing where fools are rendered relevant.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by babafarida: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Most people didn't see anything wrong with his display of wealth but you can complain of bad governance. He is part of the present and past leaders that led us to the problem we are facing now.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yeah our tax money at work, we should continue to subsidize the luxury of a few at our own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.