Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? (7543 Views)

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@OP why not use a more interactive heading or topic so it can come out and look presentable as this can be a FrontPage material for opinion and sensitization as a thread to NL members to discuss on Governance and the suitable approach to getting the country led by YOUNG Visionary Leaders.

Reading comments by some people about your opinion (though you need to change the heading in my opinion) shows we have a long way to go as per reorienting youths on the ills of voting OLD senile corrupt leaders whom are nothing but just power & wealth greedy.
I'll make more comments if this makes FrontPage.
Howbeit I wonder how some persons feel that old persons like BAT and his likes can plan for a future when he is already old and have little or nothing to get from such future.
The youths must wake up and realize that only a Visionary Youth can create good futuristic approach to a better Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter

Lol. This is why people like you are even more dangerous and offensive than the OP you chided for offensive language.

With your attempt at polite language your message is still offensive. In fact very offensive that anyone with elders he loves can brand them senile merely because they are advanced in years.

Tinubu's Lagos is understudied every single day home and abroad. From the tax system of the State to its PPP success, it is crystal clear Tinubu is one of the most effective, most innovative and best solutions-provider Nigeria has ever known plus a Supreme manager of leaders.

Lagos has only gotten better and moved forward, never backwards, since Tinubu became Governor in 1999 and ensure continuity of effective leadership consolidates the success of the State to date.

No other State in Nigeria can claim similar. Not even a single one.

It is therefore amazing that you want to deploy age discrimination and possibly personal ethnocentric bias to disqualify Tinubu from a race all sound adults knows he is the best candidate for if fit and healthy and if leaders are to be judged squarely on their records as leaders.

Sorry to say it but you are really very backwards and lacking exposure if you think age has anything to do with effective leadership. Men of Tinubu's age are not prevented from leading in the best and most progressive societies of the world for a reason.

We have seen the likes of FFK, when he became a Minister, Dimeji Bankole, Yahya Bello and many others prove that being young alone does not make anyone a good leader while some of the best leaders in the world, like Angela Merkel, are of advanced years.

Obvious a wise and exposed person will simply look at the competence of candidates and not their age alone. Yet Nigerians are always condemned to think in a backward, discriminatory and illogical manner.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

What the OP posted is a photoshop. It is just like the one they have been posting all over the place for some time now. Photoshop and propaganda won’t win the next election. It’s going to be a contest of ideas, track record and street credibility.

You're a liar, the picture I posted here s unedited.

It's actually the raw picture of Tinubu before his arrival 2 days ago from a medical trip.

Tinubu is too old and weak , he won't make a good president .
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by mrvitalis(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Your vote doesn't count because you and your entire tribe are second hand citizens. Votes from your zone will be thrown on the dust bin. Remember you said the same thing about Buhari?
Votes from the Biafra zone will be only 5%.
It is the South South that will decide who will be president not the zone of armed robbers. You will be busy doing armed robbery while the election will be going on.
Finally ... confirmed Yoruba boy ...peace

5 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by realmiracleakab: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Kdon2:

You may die before him if you don't know. Watch your statement.
what an idiot are you? A hidden truth is being presented to you and all could say is this?
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by seunmsg(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Yours is the Photoshop which made him swell in the picture

Reasonable people can see that the two pictures the OP posted had been badly edited. It is obvious even to the blind. Anyway, believe whatever makes your hateful soul sleep well at night. It won’t change anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by colorsofrainbow: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

Reasonable people can see that the two pictures the OP posted had been badly edited. It is obvious even to the blind. Anyway, believe whatever makes your hateful soul sleep well at night. It won’t change anything.
Yes it won't change anything that Tinubu wont still be President,deal with it
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

What the OP posted is a photoshop. It is just like the one they have been posting all over the place for some time now. Photoshop and propaganda won’t win the next election. It’s going to be a contest of ideas, track record and street credibility.

Everyone knows this except the flat-headed tribalists and haters from ala Igbo.

If not that Igbos are irredeemable Yoruba haters it would be obvious to them that at no time is Tinubu's Presidential credential more valid or meritorious than now.

Nigeria is so troubled today economically and security-wise yet Lagos manages to be largely safe, commissioning mega projects daily and initiating bold plans for the future non-stop. Leaders, from various States of Nigeria, arrive Lagos daily to understudy one thing or the other about the workings of the State.

Yet Igbos continue to show the world how hate damages commonsense, objectivity and even human decency with this silly thread being an example.

If Tinubu if fit and healthy then he certainly has a good chance of becoming the President in 2023 regardless of the non-stop hate and insult from the joyless children of hate from the East.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

You're a shameless liar

Keep supporting nonsense.
we shall decide with our pvc at the poll in 2023 that's if Tinubu gets the APC ticket which I doubt.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by seunmsg(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Folks like you said more than this before 2015 and today, Buhari is your president. You guys never learn. God willing, we will be here after the 2023 to rub shit on your faces the same way we’ve been doing since 2015. Una go wail tire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by seunmsg(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a shameless liar

we shall decide with our pvc at the poll in 2023 that's if Tinubu gets the APC ticket which I doubt.

Yeah, Nigerians shall decide the same way they decided in 2015 and 2019. But be rest assured, the noisy minority won’t have their way. Never!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You guys are shameless. The SE, right before your eyes, is becoming a wasteland courtesy of Igbos hateful followership of a scammer living lavishly in the UK.

Your governors, the worst in Nigeria, are fraudsters, incompetent nincompoops and indolent crooks. Your land is barren with your fellow Igbos fleeing from it in their thousands daily.

Yet Tinubu not becoming President is the one and only obsession of you irredeemable haters. You guys have 'issues' only God can cure you of.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

Yeah, Nigerians shall decide the same way they decided in 2015 and 2019. But be rest assured, the noisy minority won’t have their way. Never!

You should be worried

Tinubu ailment detoriated after Buhari made this comment.
more shocker on the way soonest.

Wait for it.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by colorsofrainbow: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

Folks like you said more than this before 2015 and today, Buhari is your president. You guys never learn. God willing, we will be here after the 2023 to rub shit on your faces the same way we’ve been doing since 2015. Una go wail tire.
Well,maybe Tinubu is from Katsina state.
Forgive me brother I wasn't aware grin
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by colorsofrainbow: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2021
OneTemplate:

You guys are shameless. The SE, right before your eyes, is becoming a wasteland courtesy of Igbos hateful followership of a scammer living lavishly in the UK.

Your governors, the worst in Nigeria, are fraudsters, incompetent nincompoops and indolent crooks. Your land is barren with your fellow Igbos fleeing from it in their thousands daily.

Yet Tinubu not becoming President is the one and only obsession of you irredeemable haters. You guys have 'issues' only God can cure you of.
I'm not the cause of your frustration this morning abeg.
Meanwhile,see our darling Lagos that is not barren grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a shameless liar

Joker from Abia. Before worrying about who becomes President, have you thought about how you will find a better replacement for your joke governors you have paraded since 1999, from Kalu to the clown in power today, that made you and your entire lineage relocate to Lagos?

While you Igbos continue producing the worst governors in Nigeria, by a Country mile, then I don't think the Presidential race is one any sensible Igbo should focus on because you clearly have more pressing issues before you.

Just know that the SW will soon shut it's door to Igbo and Fulani refugees. You will have no option but to face your land and your own wahala for once in your hateful lives.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2021
OneTemplate:

Joker from Abia. Before worrying about who becomes President, have you thought about how you will find a better replacement for your joke governors you have paraded since 1999, from Kalu to the clown in power today, that made you and your entire lineage relocate to Lagos?

While you Igbos continue producing the worst governors in Nigeria, by a Country mile, then I don't think the Presidential race is one any sensible Igbo should focus on because you clearly have more pressing issues before you.

Just know that the SW will soon shut it's door to Igbo and Fulani refugees. You will have no option but to face your land and your own wahala for once in your hateful lives.
I see you're not the one talking, it's the #30k crumbs that they throw at you that is talking but no problem .

We shall see how 2023 plays out

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I'm not the cause of your frustration this morning abeg.
Meanwhile,see our darling Lagos that is not barren grin
Even ontop water grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2021
You can think whatever your Igbo brain tells you to think,it doesn't change who I am or where I come from.
If you believe everyone that supports Tinubu is a Yoruba person then there is obviously something wrong with your brain.
Who I for support?
Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by pricklewane: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2021
If your father like go Cambridge go write this jaundice from fooliah set of Igbo. Tinubu must be president n any member from your doomed tribesmen can commit to all they want over that.

Seniorwriter:
@OP why not use a more interactive heading or topic so it can come out and look presentable as this can be a FrontPage material for opinion and sensitization as a thread to NL members to discuss on Governance and the suitable approach to getting the country led by YOUNG Visionary Leaders.

Reading comments by some people about your opinion (though you need to change the heading in my opinion) shows we have a long way to go as per reorienting youths on the ills of voting OLD senile corrupt leaders whom are nothing but just power & wealth greedy.
I'll make more comments if this makes FrontPage.
Howbeit I wonder how some persons feel that old persons like BAT and his likes can plan for a future when he is already old and have little or nothing to get from such future.
The youths must wake up and realize that only a Visionary Youth can create good futuristic approach to a better Nigeria.

Your logic has no credence...youthfulness is a strong characteristics for leadership!
There is a new awakening and that is the campaign for young visionary leadership
and Nigeria has such persons in abundance than to opt for someone old who will always want to travel abroad for health treatments rather than use such resources for better policies implementations.
Your argument is your opinion and doesn't have credence going by comparison if a Young Visionary Leader is better off than an Old Leader.
Check out most of the western countries you'll find them inducting Young Nigerians into their cabinets or do you think they don't see old Nigerians they could induct too...
If you think my post is offensive because I'm of the campaign for Young Visionary Leadership then that's your own problem.
However Nigeria needs a paradigm shift from recycling same old people for governance and leadership positions...capish.

Exactly!

We need young visionary leaders and not these old politicians parading their clueless selves.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by seunmsg(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Well,maybe Tinubu is from Katsina state.
Forgive me brother I wasn't aware grin

He doesn’t have to be from Katsina state to win election. He’s a Nigerian and a member of the ruling party. He will win and there is nothing you noisy minority can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2021
pricklewane:
If your father like go Cambridge go write this jaundice from fooliah set of Igbo. Tinubu must be president n any member from your doomed tribesmen can commit to all they want over that.

Tinubu will be president of Lagos and Iragbiji

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by pricklewane: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2021
I recognize them as fools n lunatics n your vote don't count but time will tell.
donjahsy:
See what Sectional politics has turned you into. You wrote with heavy heart. Well thank the goodness you recognize them as Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I see you're not the one talking, it's the #30k crumbs that they throw at you that is talking but no problem .

How much do you noisy rats make a month self that gives you the courage to accuse others of earning 30k crumbs? Can you show us evidence of the affluence you’re living in that makes you think others are earning crumbs?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, I am giving you good advice. If you Igbos are wise then you will jejelli take your eyes away from the Presidency and focus solely on producing good governors in your SE states. You guys have serious problems and the SE is dying right before all your eyes.

With the type of clowns you guys keep producing as Governors it is obvious even Jesus becoming President will not be able to deliver the SE while incompetent looters continue to govern you.

If you like continue to be amebos whose house is on fire yet continue to criticize the neighbor over his overgrown garden. Surely that house will burn to ashes and you will be homeless shortly and the neighbor you love insulting will refuse to accommodate you lol.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by EponOjuku: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2021
Not only will I vote Tinubu, all Igbos in Lagos will be compelled to vote Tinubu.

If you don't want to vote Tinubu, go back to Igboland and vote your desired devil from there. Afterall, you guys can't vote sensible leaders in your region. In Lagos, we will guide you on who to vote.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2021
OneTemplate:

Guy, I am giving you good advice. If you Igbos are wise then you will jejelli take your eyes away from the Presidency and focus solely on producing good governors in your SE states. You guys have serious problems and the SE is dying right before all your eyes.

With the type of clowns you guys keep producing as Governors it is obvious even Jesus becoming President will not be able to deliver the SE while incompetent looters continue to govern you.

If you like continue to be amebos whose house is on fire yet continue to criticize the neighbor over his overgrown garden. Surely that house will burn to ashes and you will be homeless shortly and the neighbor you love insulting will refuse to accommodate you lol.
You can cry all you want but Tinubu is a no no no for this country in 2023

He's too old, weak and a man of questionable character .

We no want .
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by colorsofrainbow: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

He doesn’t have to be from Katsina state to win election. He’s a Nigerian and a member of the ruling party. He will win and there is nothing you noisy minority can do about it.
Let him win nah make I see grin
He will win on nairaland from your keyboard grin
Or win president of Lagos state on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by joyandfaith: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I bumped into this recent pictures of Tinubu (the first picture) and I was like "what tha fuc*k

This man should be close to his 90's, he looks unfit and yet wants to be president.

So my fellow Nigerians, will you vote for Tinubu after seeing this recent pictures of him?

Lalasticlala
If he is your father or uncle , would you vote him?
I don't understand some people self
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Let him win nah make I see grin
He will win on nairaland from your keyboard grin
Or win president of Lagos state on ground.
President of Lagos is more possible, not president of Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Ifearnoevil: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

You are just finding out grin
I can tell you over 90% of we SS are impostors
especially the ones that claim Akwa Ibom.
Akwa Ibom people I know might not agree with igbos on certain issues but they are never rabid about it.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2021
joyandfaith:

If he is your father or uncle , would you vote him?
I don't understand some people self
He is no doubt a rich man

Tinubu is richer than some states in Nigeria , at least he bragged about it during the Osun Governorship election .

He should go and rest with his ill gotten wealth and leave presidency for more qualified person.

He's too old and battling ill health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Azikwe Dethroned The Grandfather Of The Current Olu Of Warri? / Lagos 2019: Vote Out Thugs And Undesirable Elements — Agbaje / Dear Nigerians, This Is Not Our National Flag (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.