Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Court Verdict: Join Me To Take Ondo To Higher Heights — Akeredolu Tells Jegede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Verdict: Join Me To Take Ondo To Higher Heights — Akeredolu Tells Jegede (447 Views)

Akeredolu Tells Buhari To Allow Old & New Naira Notes Co-Exist As Parting Gift / Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days / We Will Not Collapse Amotekun Into Community Police ― Akeredolu tells IG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Verdict: Join Me To Take Ondo To Higher Heights — Akeredolu Tells Jegede by OndoFirstBorn(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Press Statement

Appeal Court Verdict: It's Yet Another Time To Join Me, Take Ondo To Higher Heights-Akeredolu tells Jegede

The Appeal Court has just a while ago, delivered a landmark judgement affirming my election as the duly-elected governor of Ondo State alongside my deputy, Hon. Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa.

Understandably, many had waited in animated breaths for the outcome of this case which commenced from the lower Tribunal to this extent. This is a permissible venture in clearly inoffensive exercise of the rights of litigants. No grudges against any in this regard.

All have seen the scholarly industry infused into this judicial exercise by the most venerable Honourable Appeal Court of eminent Jurists. The issues examined and conclusions reached have further enriched our Nation's Jurisprudence, no doubt.

The outcome notwithstanding, the verdict of the Honourable Appeal Court is yet another great opportunity for my brother, colleague and friend, Eyitayo Jegede, SAN to join me in the greater task of taking Ondo State to loftier and higher heights.

The responsibility of leadership such as that reposed in me is tasking and can only be of immense benefit to all if we set aside politics for the common goal. This collective, bi-partisan effort and approach is more desirable now, than anyone can imagine. We have all won together, and together must we develop our dear State.

Signed

ARAKUNRIN OLUWAROTIMI O. AKEREDOLU, SAN
Governor, Ondo State

June 16, 2021

https://www.facebook.com/216595728406048/posts/4142531309145784/?app=fbl

Re: Court Verdict: Join Me To Take Ondo To Higher Heights — Akeredolu Tells Jegede by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Congrats my able leader
Re: Court Verdict: Join Me To Take Ondo To Higher Heights — Akeredolu Tells Jegede by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jegede ti jogodo
Re: Court Verdict: Join Me To Take Ondo To Higher Heights — Akeredolu Tells Jegede by akinbode1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Congratulations Governor Akeredolu. Jegede should just let the rest and move on, his own time will come.
Re: Court Verdict: Join Me To Take Ondo To Higher Heights — Akeredolu Tells Jegede by chatinent: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Following intently...
Re: Court Verdict: Join Me To Take Ondo To Higher Heights — Akeredolu Tells Jegede by Amspecial1: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Urban Renewal Project In Adamawa State / Buhari And Osinbajo'll Clash, President's Convoy Attacked, I See Confusion In Vil / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Provides Legal Basis Why His Client Will Not Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.